Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 17. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I'm mad at YoBit, because they don't answer to my tickets. But anyway, I hope XGR will be listed soon.

Changed my mind. After this Wave scam on yobit I think it's better to search for an another exchange and list XGR there. What do you think?
I'm mad at YoBit, because they don't answer to my tickets. But anyway, I hope XGR will be listed soon.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Any news here? Sombody is still alive here?

I am alive and well, but finding a capable dev who help me only for a future benefits is really a top challenge. I tried to contact yobit but they are not answering. I hope that GoldReserve will be listed there soon.
Activity: 107
Any news here? Sombody is still alive here?
I filled the form to list on Yobit! Hope it will go smoothly!

By the way block explorer fully synced, so you can check any info you want!

The 2 business days for adding XGR are over, today is the 3rd business day. hopefully yobit didn't just take the BTC and does nothing .....

Somehow Yobit a bit slow on adding coins. Or there are a huge number of new coins want to listed and we are at the end of the line...We should wait a few more days...

Did they add new coins in the past days? They guarantee 2 business days for 0.1 BTC but nothing happened, not even a short info mail to you.

I bet nothing is happening here any more ....

If you check their twitter feed you can see, that they added 3-4 new coins lately, so they are doing something!

what's happening with XGR and yobit?

It seems that they have a lot of coins to add and they adding them in waves, 4-8 coins in 1 wave then another bunch. We have to wait in line.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

The 2 business days for adding XGR are over, today is the 3rd business day. hopefully yobit didn't just take the BTC and does nothing .....

Somehow Yobit a bit slow on adding coins. Or there are a huge number of new coins want to listed and we are at the end of the line...We should wait a few more days...

Did they add new coins in the past days? They guarantee 2 business days for 0.1 BTC but nothing happened, not even a short info mail to you.

If you check their twitter feed you can see, that they added 3-4 new coins lately, so they are doing something!

what's happening with XGR and yobit?
Activity: 150
New to the coin.  My wallet I downloaded says no connection.  Plus I had to do it in a winzip so idk if that's what's not working or??

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=21191
addnode=108.61.103.33
addnode=xgr.blockexplorer.cc
addnode=85.214.234.254
addnode=80.235.7.253
addnode=62.75.210.162
addnode=108.61.103.33
addnode=xgr.blockexplorer.cc
addnode=24.85.126.229
addnode=98.225.228.125
addnode=5.250.177.24
addnode=72.208.65.226
addnode=176.63.133.171
addnode=68.100.17.198
New to the coin.  My wallet I downloaded says no connection.  Plus I had to do it in a winzip so idk if that's what's not working or??

Hello.

First, you need to unrar/unzip all the files for example on the c:/ drive.
Then start it and wait a few minutes. If still doesn't sync, go to Help- Debug and put in: getpeerinfo and share the result with us.

Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 151

That would be a shame, happens too often as well nowadays unfortunately

Maybe the community (We) can drop a few support ticket to the yobit admins. It could help maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi Dev we are all still here Smiley just wondering is there a rough ETA on getting added to yobit??
Great work dev!! Things are looking up for goldreserve Wink

im going gold panning this summer with a 650$ machine in the creeks rivers etc, will be sending some your way to add to the vault Wink

Hey, I hope you will find some huge nuggets!! Cool)
Activity: 151
Great work dev!! Things are looking up for goldreserve Wink

im going gold panning this summer with a 650$ machine in the creeks rivers etc, will be sending some your way to add to the vault Wink

Donated some BTC. Good work. Keep going

Thank you netrex, I appreciate that!
Pages:
Jump to: