Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 13. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello GoldReserve Community! Corion Platform ICO will last till August 27th. After that I will start my provider and start fund GoldReserve!At the begining, every fund will be in Corion coins, then I will create my Company and then start to buy Gold! That will take around a month, not much of a waiting time.

In the meantime, if anyone want to help me create a nice webpage for the renewed GoldReserve, and or there is a talented developer here who can help me fix some issues with the wallet, then please find me in private.

Hi,

Any news from the ICO ?

Cheers
Activity: 5
Excellent news dev!, and thanks for the patient , help to restore my XGR wallet. ( not sync)

I'm donat XGR coin ( to build new website)  with small amount 5000 XGR.

( sory for the bad english)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Hello GoldReserve Community! Corion Platform ICO will last till August 27th. After that I will start my provider and start fund GoldReserve!At the begining, every fund will be in Corion coins, then I will create my Company and then start to buy Gold! That will take around a month, not much of a waiting time.

In the meantime, if anyone want to help me create a nice webpage for the renewed GoldReserve, and or there is a talented developer here who can help me fix some issues with the wallet, then please find me in private.

XGR alive again from dormant slumber, with some good movement it seems. Keep up the good work DEV and when i have some available funds i will support your CORIAN platform!!

Ok, I will work on it!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
XGR alive again from dormant slumber, with some good movement it seems. Keep up the good work DEV and when i have some available funds i will support your CORIAN platform!!
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Is there any way to speed up the importing boostrap process as it is taking ages !?

Taking too long...syncing from scratch!
Is there any way to speed up the importing boostrap process as it is taking ages !?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Nice to see that GoldReserve is waking up!

Thx @Mesterlovesz
X11 mining has several pros and cons. I think X11 being more complicated than SHA​256 ASIC mining. I believe the use of the X11 algorithm will prevent the use of ASIC miners in the short­​-term to mid​­-term future. X11 may also allow CPU/GPU users to mine for a longer period.
If you want to headstart with some free Corion coins then use the Facebook Bounty to get 100 Corion! (100 USD)

http://blog.corion.io/media/facebook-bounty-hunter-play-gain/

Can you see if someone has picked the support ticket? I haven't gotten any response in days.
If you want to headstart with some free Corion coins then use the Facebook Bounty to get 100 Corion! (100 USD)

http://blog.corion.io/media/facebook-bounty-hunter-play-gain/
I think realistically were probably looking at August to see some action for XGR. The Corion ICO goes right through to July 30th.

Hey, yes, the Corion ICO will finish at the end of this month, so 2 weeks from now, if you bought some Corion coins then you can connect to GoldReserve -GoldMine Project from the Corion webwallet. In that way you will get 70% from the daily coin reward which is 1.75% if it triggers, and with the rest, you are funding the GoldReserve Gold Buying action.

So just to be clear. Corion Platform is a legit project, aiming to become the easiest accesspoint to the cryptoworld, but besides that, it has a stable coin and an incentive system. The incentive system is created to attract businesses and users to the platform and it can me maximum of 2.5% daily. It is a fair distribution system, so everyone get a portion of the daily reward for free! But, de reward goes to the service providers, and they distribute it to their user base (connected users). Users can choose their provider through the Corion Webwallet, from the provider menu. They can choose the biggest payback, or if they know the project they can willingly choose that provider to support the business that provider has.

It is not an MLM structure, there is only one connection between user and provider, user can not connect to another user and provider not allowed to connect to another provider.

So, I will use their system to: 1. as part of the Corion Team I will have some Corion coins, that I will use to deposit 3000 Corion (3000 USD), to become a provider and put a certain amount into that wallet to use the daily reward to buy Gold and backup GoldReserve coin! 2. To collect users, supporters to that provider account to get MORE reward and use it to buy MORE Gold and backup GoldReserve coin!

And the distribution system is the same I already described. 70% will go to buy Gold, 10% will go to exchange or exchanges to create a floor wall (so from that moment there always be a minimum price for GoldReserve), 20 % will goes to my account for further development, costs, company creation (thats right, I will have a company which will legally deal with Gold and Goldreserve.)
Activity: 85
I think realistically were probably looking at August to see some action for XGR. The Corion ICO goes right through to July 30th.
Activity: 132
Blockexplorer https://www.blockexperts.com/xgr

is hanging ... @Mesterloves please check with Blockexperts! Thanks Smiley

Hoping for good news for XGR soon. July is close Smiley

Yes, I am working on a full node, that will help to keep it uptodate. Everything is settled, I will be a service provider on the Corion Platform. That means I will invest my own money which I get from working on the platform, to start with a decent amount, which will get me a daily certain interest. If the GoldReserve Community just buy 10 Corions (10 USD) and connect to my service, then I will have another extra source of money to spend on Gold.
As I always stated, the incoming money supply will be transparent as I will provide my Corion account number. 2nd, as I stated before I will divide that amount to 70-10-20. With 70% I will buy Gold directly, with 10%  I will set up a buywall at the minimum price, so GoldReserve will always have a floor price, it will never go under it. The 20% will go to future development and costs.
What costs? First, when the Platform starts and I will get my first payment, I will set up a company at Swiss or in the UK. That company will handle the Gold and will set up the buywall. So I will have some initial cost I have to pay. Then I will travel to spread the word about GoldReserve, set up use cases, like shops, merchants who will accept GoldReserve.
I really want to create a coin with store of value. And GoldReserve will be the one!

It seems that the clarion link in your address does not work. So you are saying if I buy Corions I can connect to your service and if I buy Corians I will be able to find your service?
price up to nearly 500 satochis  Grin
nice to see news on gold reserve. i mined since the beginning  Grin

cheers
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz

Yes, I am working on a full node, that will help to keep it uptodate. Everything is settled, I will be a service provider on the Corion Platform. That means I will invest my own money which I get from working on the platform, to start with a decent amount, which will get me a daily certain interest. If the GoldReserve Community just buy 10 Corions (10 USD) and connect to my service, then I will have another extra source of money to spend on Gold.
As I always stated, the incoming money supply will be transparent as I will provide my Corion account number. 2nd, as I stated before I will divide that amount to 70-10-20. With 70% I will buy Gold directly, with 10%  I will set up a buywall at the minimum price, so GoldReserve will always have a floor price, it will never go under it. The 20% will go to future development and costs.
What costs? First, when the Platform starts and I will get my first payment, I will set up a company at Swiss or in the UK. That company will handle the Gold and will set up the buywall. So I will have some initial cost I have to pay. Then I will travel to spread the word about GoldReserve, set up use cases, like shops, merchants who will accept GoldReserve.
I really want to create a coin with store of value. And GoldReserve will be the one!

So this Corion is linked to XGR?  This is another coin I've held for a long time.  It pays to have patience in this.  Especially on days like this. 

As I always stated, the incoming money supply will be transparent as I will provide my Corion account number. 2nd, as I stated before I will divide that amount to 70-10-20. With 70% I will buy Gold directly, with 10%  I will set up a buywall at the minimum price, so GoldReserve will always have a floor price, it will never go under it. The 20% will go to future development and costs.
Activity: 107

perhaps im to early with this but i ve got 2 questions...   Grin
the block eporer is down and whats your estimatet/prognoses begin buywall.
looking foward to the next 2 months  Shocked

Hi, thanks for the warning! I contacted them now, I will extend the host period for another year!

Buy wall will be active after the Platform of the other coin will start, it will be around July 2017, my intension to buy Gold every week from the income of the Platform!

Sweet news and good luck ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: