Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 53. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I am beginning to see future in this coin. XGR to the moon

You should! We have 43 votes at hitbtc.com!!! XGR is getting more and more attention!

+1 vote Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What about the money/btc whatever was received from the ipo`s sorry if iv missed something but wouldnt that pay for a lump of gold to give this coin some real value and get it off the ground?

You've just missed the part that was spent for start this coin! So 0 sum is not enough for buying gold unfortunatelly! 8(

You should! We have 43 votes at hitbtc.com!!! XGR is getting more and more attention!

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
What about the money/btc whatever was received from the ipo`s sorry if iv missed something but wouldnt that pay for a lump of gold to give this coin some real value and get it off the ground?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
The small bit each week will in its self assure folks the process is being done. If for whatever reason this does get pumped try time it so when the pump is going strong and then start selling bigger chunks to maximize the gold amount. By doning that you will raise the overal bottom price of the coin as no ones wold sell less than what the coins back up to.  Grin

This is a very great concept!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The small bit each week will in its self assure folks the process is being done. If for whatever reason this does get pumped try time it so when the pump is going strong and then start selling bigger chunks to maximize the gold amount. By doning that you will raise the overal bottom price of the coin as no ones wold sell less than what the coins back up to.  Grin
legendary
nice to see something moving ahead here Smiley

Milestone I changed according to the discussion in this topic! Please read the first post!

glad you are trying to get back on track. how are you planning to continue? for example : will you be selling a certain percentage once a month to buy more gold?

Well, once a month is too long period. I am thinking a weekly sell, buying a few gramm of Gold from that.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Milestone I changed according to the discussion in this topic! Please read the first post!

glad you are trying to get back on track. how are you planning to continue? for example : will you be selling a certain percentage once a month to buy more gold?
can we get a multipool for XGR?Huh

MineP.it is running and getting a large percentage of the blocks, come join us!

MineP.it is my favorite pool I recommend them! They are reliable and they pay regularly without any problem! Mining is easy there and the interface is one of a kind!!!
Activity: 48

MineP.it is running and getting a large percentage of the blocks, come join us!
legendary

Hi, I can not create a multipool, there is a bounty for that, but no one has collected that yet!

By the way, why do you need a multipool when POW is still on and mining is still profitable at several pools!??

Right now you can still mine XGR directly through PoW.

There are some things about multipools: when there are not several GHash mining it's not worth to operate the pool because the fees will never compensate the costs.

For now if you intend to mine XGR somehow like a multipool, join one of the existing multipools that pay out in BTC and exchange that BTC daily to XGR.

Hi, I can not create a multipool, there is a bounty for that, but no one has collected that yet!

By the way, why do you need a multipool when POW is still on and mining is still profitable at several pools!??
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Activity: 21
yes sorry my mistake you havent said anything about staking the premine, but still this project seemed rock solid UNTIL you started straying from the plan and not following through with the set parameters of the action plan, this market will not move until you back up with the gold as promised with the premine
which of the big exchanges in your neares plans ?

We thought of Bittrex as the next step.
Activity: 25
which of the big exchanges in your neares plans ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Pages:
Jump to: