Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 51. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Didn't find what's so special about.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
We all are waiting for the start of the gold funding process. The dev mentioned earlier, he will start it July 14th. I guess only a few more days and we will see the first gold in the public account which backs XGR.

Exactly, FIAT transfer from bank to bank takes days unfortunately. I am heading to the bank now and will start the transfer now!
It will be 2 Gramms of Gold and when it will be on the account I will put the link on the first post!

Doing what you said is what matters most. you are. I am impressed. I've seen a ton of shit said and promised all over in various coins and hardly ever happens. Great job dev and keep up the good work. I've mined this from day 1. had a good feeling.  Cool Like some others said just post them on the op first page so we can always look back at them and see the value grow.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
XGR price is rising slowly. XGR Goooo !!! Smiley

Exciting times ahead for XGR. Looking very forward to the continual backing with Gold! Just the news today seems to have helped. Good work Dev!  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I know, good times. Have had my rig pointed at XGR pretty much since launch. Set it and forget it and keep accumulated a nice pile o XGR  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 3
im from serbia , bank transfers are almost impossible to US or EU. minimum fee is 25eur and you need a hole bunch of things to send it. not to say USD transfer to here from btc-e or bitstamp. we sell btc on the black market here in serbia. you should let the dev try his idea, if it will be a succes that would be great . if not XGR has some price also,you can sell it... sorry for my bad english...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

yogibaer, you are living in a dreamworld! I live in Hungary (Europe and Hungary is in the EU) and I have to pay minimum of 5 EUR for "international" bank trasfers! Inside EU as well!

If your bank do not charge you anything for sending money, that is good for you, but this is not the case in each and every country in Europe!

The rule is for inner european bank transfers a bank is not allowed to charge more than for a domestic transaction for an amount of less than 50k € (transaction currency EUR). I'd say 5 € is expensive for domestic transactions.

Nevermind, I was just wondering. But if my bank was as expensive as yours (for local and EU-Transfers in €) I'd do banking from somewhere else.

I am a bit jelous now! ALL THE BANKS IN HUNGARY ARE THIS EXPENSIVE! It is soo good to hear that in other parts of the world, EU works as it should be! 8( (I pay around 1 Eur for a domestic transfer)

And just for you to know, each country should negotiate the rules that apply to them and Hungary was a real real bad negotiator when we joined the EU. Thats why a lot of nice and helpful laws not apply to Hungary!!! Our leaders were (are) just pump and dump devs, they just stole as much as they can, and they do not care what is good for Hungary in general...

Ok, enough of the politics, this is how it works in Hungary, thats how I have to play the game...
legendary

yogibaer, you are living in a dreamworld! I live in Hungary (Europe and Hungary is in the EU) and I have to pay minimum of 5 EUR for "international" bank trasfers! Inside EU as well!

If your bank do not charge you anything for sending money, that is good for you, but this is not the case in each and every country in Europe!

The rule is for inner european bank transfers a bank is not allowed to charge more than for a domestic transaction for an amount of less than 50k € (transaction currency EUR). I'd say 5 € is expensive for domestic transactions.

Nevermind, I was just wondering. But if my bank was as expensive as yours (for local and EU-Transfers in €) I'd do banking from somewhere else.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Goldreserve for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
I spent 50k XGR from the premine to buy 2gr of Gold. (50k at the price 290sat is around 66 EUR, with bank transfer cost it is equal exactly 2 gramm of Gold!)

Where do you buy the gold? There are no banking fees for transfers within Europe!

Activity: 422
We all are waiting for the start of the gold funding process. The dev mentioned earlier, he will start it July 14th. I guess only a few more days and we will see the first gold in the public account which backs XGR.

Exactly, FIAT transfer from bank to bank takes days unfortunatelly. I am heading to the bank now and will start the transfer now!
It will be 2 Gramms of Gold and when it will be on the account I will put the link on the first post!

Dev are you using the premine to purchase the 2 grams of gold? If so please be as transparent as possible with each purchase. Create a list of transactions on the 1st page and define the exact amount of XGR that were spent.

Thanks

I spent 50k XGR from the premine to buy 2gr of Gold. (50k at the price 290sat is around 66 EUR, with bank transfer cost it is equal exactly 2 gramm of Gold!)

Thanks, please have a list of gold purchase transactions on the first page and keep it updated.
legendary

Where do you buy the gold? There are no banking fees for transfers within Europe!

Exactly, FIAT transfer from bank to bank takes days unfortunatelly. I am heading to the bank now and will start the transfer now!

Dev are you using the premine to purchase the 2 grams of gold? If so please be as transparent as possible with each purchase. Create a list of transactions on the 1st page and define the exact amount of XGR that were spent.

Thanks

Activity: 47

This is fantastic news. Keep up the good progress Mesterlovesz74
interest is dwindling and it looks like the coin is dieing! still waiting to hear this master plan!!!!1

I disagree the volume seems to be steadily climbing since last week, I believe me may see a change in price once the initial backing is announced.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 21
interest is dwindling and it looks like the coin is dieing! still waiting to hear this master plan!!!!1
Activity: 40
Multypool only worked at Blackcoin, great coin btw
Pages:
Jump to: