Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRA] Graincoin - PoW/PoS coin | Fast, secure | Version 1.6.2 Release - page 14. (Read 58995 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
One question, I can't find the minimum minting days in the specifications.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
CryptoBeggar
i downloaded blockchain provided in zip and im getting this error

src/kernel.cpp:393: unsigned int GetStakeModifierChecksum(const CBlockIndex*): Assertion `pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)' failed.

any ideas?
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Of my last 500 generated blocks,  41 orphans.

i am so sad that you encounter the problem,,,,

Update... of my last 500 generated, 18 orphans.

Looking better....
Activity: 574
Merit: 523
Important!

I see three nodes of 17 connected and upgraded to 1.6.0 who believe that the main chain ends up at height 683607 at the time of writing.

the addresses of nodes are:
        "addr" : "155.69.222.246:53160",
        "addr" : "155.69.222.247:63688",
        "addr" : "155.69.213.60:63089",

Please resync!
Activity: 70
I'd like to ask here - how does it look like with this coin at the moment? are there any possibilities for investors? ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Coinbounties.com supports grain coin! The new dev who took over this coin is a very dedicated dev and I can see that itself adding alot of value to the coin.
Hi

I can't sync my wallet. Are there any nodes which are working?

Thanks

1) remove peers.dat
2) please, do this:

To save your time on synchronization or reindexing the blockchain, download the blockchain.zip file and unzip its content into %APPDATA%\Grain folder on Windows systems or into ~/.Grain on Unix/Linux systems.

3) Start wallet. If it still won't sync then try to add some nodes:

Code:
addnode=192.99.15.174
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=85.229.1.85
addnode=95.27.64.96
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I have less than 5% orphans thats very good, before i had 95% orphan. And it is not possible to eleminare orphans totally at such a low hashrate.
Maybe worth a thougt to change the algo to something new like cuckoo cycle. Because it will be very easy to get 51% with the upcoming scrypt-Asics.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Hi

Thanks

addnode=2.248.164.206
addnode=24.26.143.166
addnode=76.95.184.181
addnode=192.99.15.174
addnode=95.27.64.96

Hi

Thanks

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Of my last 500 generated blocks,  41 orphans.

Thank you. This is more realistic. But looks much better than before these fixes IMO

many are doing anonymous wallet, but of course many are fake, just saw VOOT's dev (on anonymous wallet) is a scammer. Hope this one is real. This coin has many advantages: it has exchanges, accepted by coinpayments (this is big!! for new coins it's tough to get there), and has a community, and has a quality dev team. If the anonymous wallet is implemented it will surely be huge!

it would be great but at the time probably standard for some , but still i think its a must in the future so good devs have it planed , hope to see more people in here again in the coming weeks to share ideas on how to set grain apart further.

any plans on logo and website makeover? pay bounty out of premine for it?

I like the present logo. If you have an idea then create it and let's discuss it with the community. The site requires not just one time redesign (yes, it probably does require some renovation) but maintenance and development. I am capable, of course, to keep the info up to date myself but a real web design is not my strong side. I already copied the existing site to sourceforge.net provided hosting to simplify collaborative maintenance but not re-delegated the domains to point to SF's servers yet.

I would consider to pay for something valuable but after I see the result. Just changing some colours and slight rearranging of paragraphs is not enough. So if you feel yourself creative then just try. I have no incentive to do what I do: I have a hope that my efforts would be paid some day.

I will do all my best to be objective. Anyway, if the community says that the proposed design is the one the GrainCoin should be presented with then I pay definitely.

I like the current logo, I think it's pretty professional... no need a new logo, this kind of things are superficial. Dev please focus on big things, like anonymous wallet for example.

I am. 1) I had to respond 2) The informational support of the coin is important regardless of what I am doing (I mean keeping the info up to date on site and in forums)

i also like the current logo with that branch. i would just take out that milky field background so it can work as a one color design also. i didn't want to sound like its all shit or sth, sorry if it sounded that way. at current prices its probably stupid to use premine for a webdesigner i just wanted to point out that i hope you won't  sit on the premine like bosian did once price recovers due to you current work on the code and anon. you doin a great job.

do you have a psd file of the logo ?
what about changing the algo to x13? it would gain more attention

I doubt. It would bring no advantage. The PoS coin is not as "vulnerable" to the presently existing giant hashing farms/pools as pure PoW.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
what about changing the algo to x13? it would gain more attention

Thank you. This is more realistic. But looks much better than before these fixes IMO

many are doing anonymous wallet, but of course many are fake, just saw VOOT's dev (on anonymous wallet) is a scammer. Hope this one is real. This coin has many advantages: it has exchanges, accepted by coinpayments (this is big!! for new coins it's tough to get there), and has a community, and has a quality dev team. If the anonymous wallet is implemented it will surely be huge!

it would be great but at the time probably standard for some , but still i think its a must in the future so good devs have it planed , hope to see more people in here again in the coming weeks to share ideas on how to set grain apart further.

I like the present logo. If you have an idea then create it and let's discuss it with the community. The site requires not just one time redesign (yes, it probably does require some renovation) but maintenance and development. I am capable, of course, to keep the info up to date myself but a real web design is not my strong side. I already copied the existing site to sourceforge.net provided hosting to simplify collaborative maintenance but not re-delegated the domains to point to SF's servers yet.

I would consider to pay for something valuable but after I see the result. Just changing some colours and slight rearranging of paragraphs is not enough. So if you feel yourself creative then just try. I have no incentive to do what I do: I have a hope that my efforts would be paid some day.

I will do all my best to be objective. Anyway, if the community says that the proposed design is the one the GrainCoin should be presented with then I pay definitely.

I like the current logo, I think it's pretty professional... no need a new logo, this kind of things are superficial. Dev please focus on big things, like anonymous wallet for example.

I am. 1) I had to respond 2) The informational support of the coin is important regardless of what I am doing (I mean keeping the info up to date on site and in forums)
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 103
I don't suppose anyone can help me out, I transferred 4 million graincoins last week but used the wrong wallet to do the transfer I used version 1.4 not 1.5 and now the coins seem to be lost?

Using the same wallet file if I open in version 1.4 it says 308 confirms and transferred okay, but not received on other end, if I open the same wallet file in version 1.5 is stays at 0 confirms and shows it as deducted from my available balance.

Anyway to get these coins back or to complete the transfer? I have reloaded the block-chain about 5 times now but no help.

You can try running repairwallet in the debug console or do -rescan from the command line like: grain-qt -rescan

Thanks heaps, that did the trick, I did the -rescan and it cleared the transfer but still had 0 balance, once I ran the repairwallet in the debug console I got my full balance back, cheers

www.coinpayments.net restored GrainCoin acceptance

Great news ! Next step new exchange hopefully pics up grain, bittrex poloniex would be great, gra/btc somewhere

Pages:
Jump to: