Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 5. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I have no problems with the wallet or staking or masternode rewards. Looking forward to what the dev is working on. Clearly he is one of the best at what he does, just not so good at keeping the buzz among the community.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I have to say I never had such a terrible wallet..

No connections, no staking, syncing a few hours worth of blockchain takes a whole day and uses 90% of my miner's cpu..

I still think the dev is working on the coin and will release something when the time comes but i really regret getting involved with GRAV.

Did I mention it crashes constantly while syncing?
Your FUD is poor.  Wallet works flawlessly for me and others on multiple machines.

I can confirm that the wallet works flawlessly on a few PCs that I have and with MasterNode option enabled.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

No connections, no staking, syncing a few hours worth of blockchain takes a whole day and uses 90% of my miner's cpu..

I still think the dev is working on the coin and will release something when the time comes but i really regret getting involved with GRAV.

Your FUD is poor.  Wallet works flawlessly for me and others on multiple machines.

Im having problems with staking on two different occasions.  Ive left my wallet open and unlocked for staking for over 24hrs both times and the little green arrow is not lit up and says cannot stake because you dont have any mature coins??
Do you have all of your coins in one input or did you try breaking them down into multiple smaller inputs and spreading them out?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Im having problems with staking on two different occasions.  Ive left my wallet open and unlocked for staking for over 24hrs both times and the little green arrow is not lit up and says cannot stake because you dont have any mature coins??

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Dead coin,, no future many dumper  Undecided
Activity: 100
Do we have any dates on when the proclaimed "Pure Innovation" gets delivered?
Don't usually do dates, but I expect to push Gravitate in the next few days Cheesy

Is this close dev? Looking forward to some great new features.
Activity: 814
Do you mean it has not left your wallet? Is it the 22k that's still there?

I find that if you are running a master node you need to turn it off before you can send transactions.
He was asking about stake rewards I guess.

It does not look there is anything wrong with your wallet, stake icon is green.
Please note expected time to get a reward that is shown in a wallet is just an estimate. You should not expect to get a reward exactly at this time, it may come sooner or it may come later, depending on your luck and network weight (you can see in your screenshots the network weight is increased, while your weight is still the same, this is why you reward is delayed). This is very similar to POW mining: you may have high hashrate but cannot find any blocks or you were finding the blocks fine with your hashrate and then some big fish came with much bigger hashrate and getting most of the blocks.
Activity: 44
Do you mean it has not left your wallet? Is it the 22k that's still there?

I find that if you are running a master node you need to turn it off before you can send transactions.
Activity: 1
I send 22k GRAV to my wallet and wait 11 hour but i'm not receiving reward. Is something wrong with my wallet?

http://image.free.in.th/v/2013/if/150528103654.png

And wait +30 min.

http://image.free.in.th/v/2013/io/150528104549.png
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Let's worry about feature releases first before doing hardforks etc.

Totally agree. So how about giving us something so I can send more BTC to Bittrex and buy loads of Graviton? Cheesy
Let's worry about feature releases first before doing hardforks etc.
Activity: 250
Dev, whats the status on gravitate?
Activity: 266
Dev was last active about 6 hours ago. At least he still drops in. An update would be nice though.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Can we reduce PoS to 3-4% per annum? That would be a decent % for investors, and would greatly help the price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I am more concerned with the lack of news on the development than the inflation. This coin has alot of potential if the Dev does not feel discouraged about Graviton and just decides to make another coin.
Activity: 814

It's going so good GRAV is now trading at 1500 sats.

Dev, inflation is waaay way too high. Save your coin and fork to sth like 0.5 per block.

Market cap only increases by 0.75 - 1 BTC per day. Not a big deal if this is an innovative project. I'm certainly holding to see what the features turn out to be.

50000 new coins daily is an immense sell pressure. Especially for a coin with such low supply after POW.

It only means Masternode owners let their coins stake and dump the interest until break even. I think the chart clearly speaks for itself.

I'm not trying to fud, I'm just disappointed that someone missed a basic economic view when creating this coin.

I have to agree the supply is increasing in a crazy rate. it's very difficult for the dev team to keep up the value to offset the supply. I think all hipos coins have this problem.
Yes, inflation is insane, about 700% per year, it's dragging the price down and slowly killing this coin.
Dev, please think about this seriously, the price will continue to decline regardless of the great features you deliver.
Nowadays, most hipos coins have some active POS period and after it POS is switching to some reasonable value like 10% per year.
Activity: 266
Well we have as many masternodes as ever, I think there are a few people who think grav is worth the hold. Lets see.
Activity: 112
Just thought I'd mention that staking still isn't working..
what do you mean?
staking works for me

Yep, this wallet has never had an issue.  Staking works fine.

It worked for me too before but doesn't now. Had my coins in the wallet for days and nothing happens..

Well, it's all worthless now anyway.

Please send all your worthless magic internet graviton monies to GVDRCxFpgj2CABnMMFSYmQ9ZuTvwR16h9E
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com

It's going so good GRAV is now trading at 1500 sats.

Dev, inflation is waaay way too high. Save your coin and fork to sth like 0.5 per block.

Market cap only increases by 0.75 - 1 BTC per day. Not a big deal if this is an innovative project. I'm certainly holding to see what the features turn out to be.

50000 new coins daily is an immense sell pressure. Especially for a coin with such low supply after POW.

It only means Masternode owners let their coins stake and dump the interest until break even. I think the chart clearly speaks for itself.

I'm not trying to fud, I'm just disappointed that someone missed a basic economic view when creating this coin.

I have to agree the supply is increasing in a crazy rate. it's very difficult for the dev team to keep up the value to offset the supply. I think all hipos coins have this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: