Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 2. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ok, updated to the latest wallet. Staking like crazy for a few more days.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
so why have a MN with that low amount of stake?

MN holders will still make more than regular stakers.
Activity: 292

hardfork would be done on 06/19 ,DPOS reward is still 40 GRAV .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
suddenly there is increase in no of MN
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Updated the Android APK link with v1.3.1.  If you're using the Android wallet, please update it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I have pushed the updated code and updated the 64-bit windows wallet link.  A 32-bit wallet will be available shortly and the Android APK will also be updated.

The hardfork will occur at block 67,000, which should arrive approximately on Friday June 19th.  At block 67,000, the stake reward will adjust to a flat 0.25 GRAV per block which is approximately equivalent to 3% per annum at a 3M coin supply.

I also included a fix for better synchronization of the list of Gravitator nodes.

Hi dev,

Can you make it abit more attractive and adjust to 0.5 GRAV per block?

0.25 will work just fine just like Nanas! There's no reason to double the inflation.
I have pushed the updated code and updated the 64-bit windows wallet link.  A 32-bit wallet will be available shortly and the Android APK will also be updated.

The hardfork will occur at block 67,000, which should arrive approximately on Friday June 19th.  At block 67,000, the stake reward will adjust to a flat 0.25 GRAV per block which is approximately equivalent to 3% per annum at a 3M coin supply.

I also included a fix for better synchronization of the list of Gravitator nodes.

Perfect. Happy with that.

Thanks dev for remaining active and acting on what the community wanted. Glad to be an investor here.
Activity: 72

Hi dev,

Can you make it abit more attractive and adjust to 0.5 GRAV per block?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Great job Dev. Glad I've been holding all this time.  Cheesy

Activity: 72
I think people would like to see a fixed number rather than % for the new POS hardfork. At least I would like to see if one day we would be trading at 1$ USD to see 1 Graviton (1 dollar) per stake in my wallet. That would make a inflation of 365.000 new coins per year and if it would be 3% it would be 150.000 coins per year. If you want to go for percentage for POs staking than make it 5% instead of 3%
hope the price will rise with the new POS reward

It has already started to move ,just few hrs ago people were dumping their coins even at 400 sat but now lowest sell price is 925 sat , i hope in few hrs it will cross 1.5K .So news regarding inflation fork is really showing a movement in coin's price.
Why not make it 1 coin per block or something instead?
If its a static number, people know what to expect to earn.

I'm guessing that this would be better for those who have invested more into the coin, as their stake rewards would be better than those who may have only invested a fraction of some of the other investors.

3% PoS (to kick in on Friday with a hard fork + new wallet) seems fair to me. Also, glad to hear that the coin will be capped at 4-5M.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
hope the price will rise with the new POS reward
I would like to do the hardfork to clip off inflation around 4-5M coin supply, which is about 3 weeks away, so we still have time.  Should have code updates this week Cheesy

Thanks for update but i personally think that 3 weeks would be too late ,there has been almost no volume on trex for last two weeks .That HiPOS inflation is almost killing the coin.
Ok, then let's do something about it now.  I'll plug in a hardfork for 3% POS rate at a block on Friday or so.

That would be really great and thanks for quick response.
I would like to do the hardfork to clip off inflation around 4-5M coin supply, which is about 3 weeks away, so we still have time.  Should have code updates this week Cheesy

Thanks for update but i personally think that 3 weeks would be too late ,there has been almost no volume on trex for last two weeks .That HiPOS inflation is almost killing the coin.
Ok, then let's do something about it now.  I'll plug in a hardfork for 3% POS rate at a block on Friday or so.

I would like to do the hardfork to clip off inflation around 4-5M coin supply, which is about 3 weeks away, so we still have time.  Should have code updates this week Cheesy
wow what happen with Grav ?

Just awaiting an update from the developer. Hoping that the PoS reward will be dropped from 40 GRAV per stake,  (which is currently set to be like that forever) to 1 GRAV per stake.

I would like to see PoS changed to 2-3% per annum instead, with the total amount of coins that will ever be created capped.

Also, would the dev consider adding PoSV (Reddcoin core dev designed this and Potcoin is considering it) or PoS v2.0 (like Blackcoin and is proved to work fantastically and would be the way I would choose to go)

PoSV - https://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf

PoS v2.0 - http://blackcoin.co/blackcoin-pos-protocol-v2-whitepaper.pdf

Pages:
Jump to: