Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin - A Blockchain-Based Social Carbon Ecosystem - page 22. (Read 80403 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker
Bounty for making the coin look "coinish" (e.g.)

perhaps the latin phrasing (above) adds some colorfulness.

Gridcoin's compartmentalized look is interesting: could have solar, wind, plants, CO2 molecule, (etc) compartments.

Do you have a timeframe for creativeness to be completed?

it's open ended at this point. There is a new gentleman helping with the web. We don't have a timeline yet but upgrades in are in process. I'm hopeful for a few weeks.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Gridcoin's compartmentalized look is interesting: could have solar, wind, plants, CO2 molecule, (etc) compartments.

Do you have a timeframe for creativeness to be completed?
CoinQuacker

CoinQuacker
Latin expression for GreenCoin:

Freedom from Carbon: libertatem ex carbo

Other ideas?
CoinQuacker
Will a linux PoS wallet be available? Looking to install onto my NAS for 24/7 uptime bliss.

we don't have a linux wallet available yet. You could try compiling from the source code.
Will a linux PoS wallet be available? Looking to install onto my NAS for 24/7 uptime bliss.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Cryptopia recently removed old GreenCoin. Trying to find an exchange to send my coins to. Is the new coin on any?

not that I know of, yet  Sad  Hopefully cryptopia picks it up again as folks seemed to like it there.

will the Greencoin foundation lobby for re-instatement at Cryptopia or perhaphs even some new exchanges?

We'll continue to lobby for getting picked up at Cryptopia and also some new ones. It helps if you guys lobby for the exchanges you prefer as well. It probably helps if they know there is interest since they desire trade volume.

The Foundation has a Really Big Disclaimer that The GreenCoin Foundation does not officially endorse any 3rd party exchanges, and that any use of 3rd party exchanges by individuals is done so entirely at their own risk. Any future posts about exchanges will always include this disclaimer.

Cryptopia replied to me on this issue: GRE : we have been asking users to send us their GREV2 wallet addresses so we can send any GRE coins that you have in your balance. We cannot go ahead with GREv2 until all the GRE has been withdrawn.

Any chance the Greencoin foundation could simply buy out those coins, worth about 2.5BTC? Once done, the exchange could then open GRE V2...

Doubtful. Nobody can purchase anything off the market, I've tried that.  Only the person who has the coins on there can contact Cryptopia to get them off.
Cryptopia recently removed old GreenCoin. Trying to find an exchange to send my coins to. Is the new coin on any?

not that I know of, yet  Sad  Hopefully cryptopia picks it up again as folks seemed to like it there.

will the Greencoin foundation lobby for re-instatement at Cryptopia or perhaphs even some new exchanges?

We'll continue to lobby for getting picked up at Cryptopia and also some new ones. It helps if you guys lobby for the exchanges you prefer as well. It probably helps if they know there is interest since they desire trade volume.

The Foundation has a Really Big Disclaimer that The GreenCoin Foundation does not officially endorse any 3rd party exchanges, and that any use of 3rd party exchanges by individuals is done so entirely at their own risk. Any future posts about exchanges will always include this disclaimer.

Cryptopia replied to me on this issue: GRE : we have been asking users to send us their GREV2 wallet addresses so we can send any GRE coins that you have in your balance. We cannot go ahead with GREv2 until all the GRE has been withdrawn.

Any chance the Greencoin foundation could simply buy out those coins, worth about 2.5BTC? Once done, the exchange could then open GRE V2...

CoinQuacker

CoinQuacker
Can't help but notice that the randomly produced new Foundation address has "WFZHETAX" at the end of it:

GeJw1g1rgTax56otxkFFsETMvzWFZHETAX

0.025 BTC bounty for coming up with a good acronym for that. Voters decide the winner...

Working Feral Zealots for a Humanitarian and Eternal Tomorrow creating an Acrolithic eXperience

where can people vote on the contest submissions?

I really want this to be good, so I'll hold out for some more submissions.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Can't help but notice that the randomly produced new Foundation address has "WFZHETAX" at the end of it:

0.025 BTC bounty for coming up with a good acronym for that. Voters decide the winner...

Working Feral Zealots for a Humanitarian and Eternal Tomorrow creating an Acrolithic eXperience

where can people vote on the contest submissions?

not that I know of, yet  Sad  Hopefully cryptopia picks it up again as folks seemed to like it there.

CoinQuacker

not that I know of, yet  Sad  Hopefully cryptopia picks it up again as folks seemed to like it there.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

For the alluring 0.025BTC bounty, I hereby submit my Greencoin blockchain artistic interpretation.

Green Energy Joule World f1rst Global f1eld Regional Generation Towards An eXemplary 5ystem 6efore Other Technologies eXterminate Kind Friendly Foresight System Enabling Thinkers Management Variation Zone With Financial Zero Hedging Economic Treaty Asset eXchange
World Federation for Zero Human Emissions via a Tactical Asset Exchange

getting there...

now if the whole 17-letter acronym was expanded, that would be something!
kFFsETMvzWFZHETAX

Kind Friendly Foresight System Enabling Thinkers Management Variation Zone With Financial Zero Hedging Economic Treaty Asset eXchange
CoinQuacker
World Federation for Zero Human Emissions via a Tactical Asset Exchange

getting there...

now if the whole 17-letter acronym was expanded, that would be something!
kFFsETMvzWFZHETAX
WFZHETAX = World Federal Zone for Highly Efficient Technologically Advanced eXchange

WFZHETAX = Work For Zero High Emission Technology And eXchange

WFZHETAX = Work For Zero High Emission Technology And transfer(X)

WFZHETAX = World Federation/Foundation for Zero High Emission Technology And eXchange

WFZHETAX = World Federation/Foundation for Zero High Emission Technology And transfer(X)

Nice allcoinminer! I like them all.  How about this:

Wild Feeling Zippy High Energy Technological Abundant eXtravaganza!

How about: World Foundation Zoned Healthy Environment Toward Abundant Xerosere   Huh
Or: World Foundation Zoned Healthy Environment TAX
Pages:
Jump to: