Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 13. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
G'day I have joined the twitter campaign. my username for twitter is @frugaljoanne

al the best to a profitable ICO!
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Have you partnered with any dispensaries so far? How do you plan to go about that?

We are currently in talks with several dispensaries in the Los Angeles area to accept credit card payments through the GreenMed app. More info on the deals will be coming up within the next few weeks.

Quick update on Friday's meeting with some of LA Dispensaries.
The project was extremely well received. The dispensaries expressed a strong interest in using our platform. Look out for more info in a press release to come out this week! We are very excited to announce upcoming partnerships.

Chinese translation is posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21251612
Do I have moderation reward in this thread?

Thanks for the translation!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Chinese translation is posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21251612
Do I have moderation reward in this thread?
This video testimony from a dispensary owner is a great illustration of the cash-only issue faced by the industry and the dangers that come with it.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/sd-me-pot-banking-20170210-story.html
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Guys, i've jouned to your facebook campaign. Interesting project. I hope your find support.
Good luck!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Practicality wise, this might be doable.  I have known people who use recreational marijuana and the trouble of cash vs credit has always been an issue with them.  Stores do not allow you to purchase with credit cards so many people are forced to do cash only.  Unfortunately, not many people carry hundreds of dollars in their pocket or have the time and energy to constantly go to banks to withdraw money.  Its both dangerous and unpractical to carry such wads of cash.  Think about getting robbed or a cop pulling you over and asking what all this cash is.  If such a card exists where you can upload credit card info, get green med coins and you can purchase directly with these coins, then it seems like you are on to something here.  The milestones to look out for is the partnership / connection to distributors and stores that would like to use this concept.  All in all, the project sounds very promising and I will be looking out for the pre-sale along with forthcoming events.  Good luck.

Just an FYI: That article list the total supply at 1 billion coins. Whitepaper says 100 million.

It was a mistake with the PR company. This will be corrected shortly in this press release. The whitepaper is correct 100 Million tokens issued.
Activity: 11

Just an FYI: That article list the total supply at 1 billion coins. Whitepaper says 100 million.
I would like to reserve the Greek translation.

You have been added for the Greek translation. Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would like to reserve the Greek translation.
Can I reserve ANN Chinese translation?
You are now reserved for the Chinese translation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Can I reserve ANN Chinese translation?
Activity: 1
Do you have any plan on working with places other than the legal states in the USA? You have other places like Barcelona where Cannabis Clubs exist. It could be really good for tourists from either side. Seems really cool tho.
Have you partnered with any dispensaries so far? How do you plan to go about that?

We are currently in talks with several dispensaries in the Los Angeles area to accept credit card payments through the GreenMed app. More info on the deals will be coming up within the next few weeks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Looks promising. Where to fill in address for facebook bounty program please?
Thanks
Activity: 3
Activity: 9
Interesting but that miles and miles of red tape to get around the BATF im not sure how it will be possible but wish you the best of luck will be looking back into this one.

I don't understand your point. Marijuana is legal in a lot of states in the US. So how would it be not possible ? Please explain. I'm very interested in this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: