Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 9. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone.

If you participated in the bounty program, please send me a message with your username you signed up on the google form with, your email address and your ERC-20 Ethereum token wallet address.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Activity: 26
Hi Everyone.

Quick update, we have just situated ourselves in the new office. We are now working on tallying the total tokens we need to distribute, the amount will be around 10 million tokens. We will be distributing tokens shortly and will likely finish the full distribution within one to two weeks.

GRMD tokens will be listed on coinexchange.io very shortly after distribution. And the team is currently in contact with the following exchanges:  Bittrex, hitbtc, Binance and liqui.

We have currently have 10 dispensaries onboard ready to use our platform. Our 6 month goal is to have a total of 50 dispensaries using our platform and accepting credit cards through GreenMed.  

The application is currently under development and we will be releasing updates as we reach development milestones.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.

Thanks for the Information. Great NEWS!!!
Hi Everyone.

Quick update, we have just situated ourselves in the new office. We are now working on tallying the total tokens we need to distribute, the amount will be around 10 million tokens. We will be distributing tokens shortly and will likely finish the full distribution within one to two weeks.

GRMD tokens will be listed on coinexchange.io very shortly after distribution. And the team is currently in contact with the following exchanges:  Bittrex, hitbtc, Binance and liqui.

We have currently have 10 dispensaries onboard ready to use our platform. Our 6 month goal is to have a total of 50 dispensaries using our platform and accepting credit cards through GreenMed.  

The application is currently under development and we will be releasing updates as we reach development milestones.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
The Token are still not showing up in myetherwallet.

is there something wrong?

Anyone else having this problem?
They said it would take a week to distribute.
Activity: 26
The Token are still not showing up in myetherwallet.

is there something wrong?

Anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 476
Good news, GRMD is listed at EtherDelta! Should be tradeable once tokens are distributed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Me and my girl bought some Greenmed tokens. Love the idea! Should be legalized anyway, but coming from Holland it’s a whole different world. But still using an app like this in Amsterdam would be great too. If my favourite coffeeshops will take part and I could just pre-order  Grin Just scan a QR code and be on my way like that! Awesome!
Medical weed is being send to the sick from your health insurance already so no business there. Not sure if it’s allowed to deliver weed to a regular consumer. Would be an insane market for this!  Roll Eyes

But really strong potential and will be closely follow the team and their project. Very interested to see if they can get this adapted by the majority of stoners and people who want to help the industry of medicinal weed businesses.
Governements are always trying to control everything and this could be a solution for customer and shop.

All the best GreenMed!
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
I congratulate you with the end of ICO!!!  Grin
The project has collected enough funds to further develop? I would like you to continue the project. It looks impressive!
I also congratulate the project on the successful ICO.

I wonder when there will be accounting and distribution of bounty members?
Activity: 602
I congratulate you with the end of ICO!!!  Grin
The project has collected enough funds to further develop? I would like you to continue the project. It looks impressive!
Activity: 742
The sale will run till October 30th, 2017 11:59pm PST.
Token exchange rate: 1 GRMD = $0.20
1 ETH = 1533.5 GRMD
1 BTC = 30641.5 GRMD

We don't have much time left
Hey guys, it is currently the last day to contribute to the ICO. Make sure to get your tokens before GRMD tokens are listed on exchanges!
thank you for the response Smiley what about the btc conversion ... your site shows  1 BTC = 28910 GRMD and 1GMRD = $0.20 ... so thats at a bitcoin value of $5782 but bitcoin right now is worth $6154 .. so thats a $372 difference which at $0.20 a token thats a difference of 1860 GMRD ... which is quite a difference. can you clear this up for me as id like to invest and see today is the final day ... also is there anyway to get a referral code for the extra 10% ? Smiley

Hi.

The website is connected to the Coinbase API. The price on the website had not yet caught up to the price of Bitcoin. Right now if you check the GreenMed website you should see the price is correct again.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.
Activity: 12
thank you for the response Smiley what about the btc conversion ... your site shows  1 BTC = 28910 GRMD and 1GMRD = $0.20 ... so thats at a bitcoin value of $5782 but bitcoin right now is worth $6154 .. so thats a $372 difference which at $0.20 a token thats a difference of 1860 GMRD ... which is quite a difference. can you clear this up for me as id like to invest and see today is the final day ... also is there anyway to get a referral code for the extra 10% ? Smiley
is it just one dispensary  you've got signed up?

The one mentioned above is just our latest partner dispensary. Since we started the crowdsale we partnered with several already.
is it just one dispensary  you've got signed up?
GreenMed Cryptocurrency Based Credit Card Processing App for Legal Marijuana Only Weeks From Release

Building off a series of remarkable successes, the team behind the innovative credit card processing app for the medical marijuana industry GreenMed has every reason to be happy. In recent news the GreenMed team announced the app will be finished in development in the next few weeks, close to a month ahead of schedule.

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The legal marijuana world is growing by leaps and bounds, opening the door for real opportunities for unprecedented success for businesses positioned properly and with something of value to offer. Deep in the midst of this excitement is GreenMed, a credit card processing app that uses the power and privacy of the Ethereum cryptocurrency's Blockchain, to allow legal marijuana transactions to occur smoothly and safely. The company recently celebrated GreenMed being way ahead of schedule with the development team expecting the app to be ready to release any day now.

GreenMed Logo. (PRNewsfoto/GreenMed.io)
GreenMed Logo. (PRNewsfoto/GreenMed.io)
More
"We have nothing but respect for everyone who made sure GreenMed is reliable, delivers what it promises and gets the job done," commented David Dahan, GreenMed's CEO. "This represents a huge shift in how we think about making and receiving payments for legal marijuana and could literally transform the entire industry, from bottom to top."

In addition to the release of the new app, GreenMed has also hired a fully staffed, professional call center to support dispensary sales, with the goal being to deliver the highest level of customer support.

GreenMed has also recently partnered with Humbox, a monthly subscription-based service aiming to help consumers conveniently, consistently and confidentially access cannabis. Based between Humboldt County and Los Angeles, Humbox provides unconventional cannabis users with personalized products delivered in discreet packaging, eliminating the need for them to physically visit a dispensary. With GreenMed's help, Humbox will be able to offer its customers a safe, streamlined and dependable method of making transactions come January of 2018.

The GreenMed token sale, which offers pre-sale tokens against BitCoin and Ethereum at a sliding discount rate, has been met with enthusiasm.  In its final days, the token sale ends on October 30, 2017.

For more about GreenMed be sure to visit http://greenmed.io.

Access GreenMed whitepaper at - http://greenmed.io/GreenMed-Whitepaper.pdf
Join GreenMed Slack channel at - https://greenmed-ico.slack.com 
GreenMed on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GreenMed-841863849305369
Follow GreenMed on Twitter at - https://twitter.com/GreenMed_Team

Media Contact
Contact Name: Bram Kornfeld
Contact Email: [email protected]

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/greenmed-cryptocurrency-based-credit-card-175500441.html
also, is it cool to ask for referrals here? my apologies if not Smiley
hi Smiley the $0.20 buy in amount  ... is this worked out on BTC/USD and ETH/USD values at the time you sign up?
Will the Token be on some Crypto Exchanges or is it just tu buy the Maria Huana? Wink

Yes the token will be listed on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: