Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 14. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Interesting but that miles and miles of red tape to get around the BATF im not sure how it will be possible but wish you the best of luck will be looking back into this one.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
The GreenMed Team is meeting on Friday with several L.A based dispensary owners and growers to present the project. Stay tuned!
Bounty thread updated with more information.
May I have the link of your bounty thread. I checked into OP, I am sorry I could not locate any link for it.
I guess when you will be updating such new information, it will be good if you come up with URL of your thread as it will be helping lazy people to check your latest update in seconds. Just a suggestion.

The bounty information is right below the original post. Please let us know if you need more info.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
May I have the link of your bounty thread. I checked into OP, I am sorry I could not locate any link for it.
I guess when you will be updating such new information, it will be good if you come up with URL of your thread as it will be helping lazy people to check your latest update in seconds. Just a suggestion.
Do not you accept the Indonesian translation?

Yes, we do.
There is missing social link,address in Google signup Bounty.

Thanks for that. It's been added.

We do, we will list the Indonesian translator.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
A very crazy concept, there is no way drugs will be legalized
Indeed the concept is different from others can attract a lot of devotees but if against the existing rules, in my opinion will be a futile venture.

Where do you live ? Marijuana is legal in 29 states in the US https://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

sounds interesting, but before join in, I will wait for the more details .hopefully it can run well and good luck for GreenMed
Activity: 602
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
There is missing social link,address in Google signup Bounty.
Activity: 817
A very crazy concept, there is no way drugs will be legalized
Indeed the concept is different from others can attract a lot of devotees but if against the existing rules, in my opinion will be a futile venture.
Activity: 177
Joined Twitter Bounty campaign
Activity: 462
I have read the whitepaper and it looks interesting.
The conclusion of this project is to facilitate the purchase of drugs through credit cards.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Item of eth address?
Activity: 294
i hope they get listed on exchanges when they distribute, price will go up big time
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How to signup social bounty?
how is this different than any other credit card processing tokens like tenx?

I was thinking this too! Looking for some information here Smiley

One of the purposes of GreenMed is (as previously mentioned) to allow Legal Marijuana Dispensaries to accept electronic forms of payments such as Debit, Credit cards and EFT. Currently, Legal Marijuana Dispensaries are for the most part not allowed to open bank accounts and function on a cash-only basis. GreenMed is a fully verticalized product for this industry.
If we only focus on the payment side of things, the token is used as a means to process the electronics payment transaction.
When customers attempt to purchase legal marijuana through the GreenMed app they will be asked to
input either their credit card information or their banking information. Customers will then need to
authorize a transaction for an amount of GreenMed tokens equal to the current USD value of legal
marijuana they are trying to purchase. The GreenMed token is then sold on exchanges for USD, which
is then transferred to the merchant’s GreenMed account. The merchant can withdraw via an EFT to a
bank account or using the GreenMed debit card.

Other features will allow customers to look for dispensaries in their area, and place orders for pick-up or delivery and pay within the app.

Please let us know if you have more questions or need more info. The white paper linked in the original post as well as on the website has a ton of good information as well.
Pages:
Jump to: