Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 8. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
What countries are you going to provide your services in?

We will be providing our services in any state where Marijuana is legal in the United States.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
Hi Everyone.

If you participated in the bounty program, please send me a message with your username you signed up on the google form with, your email address and your ERC-20 Ethereum token wallet address.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.

One more reminder, make sure to send us your Ethereum wallet info as well as other information mentioned in the above post. We will have to distribute all bounties by Sunday. Any unclaimed bounties will be burned!!

Our distribution is well underway and will be finished by next Monday. Exchange listings will follow shortly. Stay tuned for updates!

Thanks Again.

The GreenMed Team.
Also sent all. I hope the bounty will be successful and the rewards will be distributed. The bounty tables are a mess.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is is the governing law? Will there be no problem for the people, who want to use your services and still their country prohibits marijuana?
Activity: 28
What countries are you going to provide your services in?
Activity: 2
I sent mine as well
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I sent as well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I sent as well.
Activity: 6
I sent my info to you ayayay
Activity: 260
Hi Everyone.

If you participated in the bounty program, please send me a message with your username you signed up on the google form with, your email address and your ERC-20 Ethereum token wallet address.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.

One more reminder, make sure to send us your Ethereum wallet info as well as other information mentioned in the above post. We will have to distribute all bounties by Sunday. Any unclaimed bounties will be burned!!

Our distribution is well underway and will be finished by next Monday. Exchange listings will follow shortly. Stay tuned for updates!

Thanks Again.

The GreenMed Team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
Hi Everyone.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.

Sent in PM
Sent a PM. Thanks! I've been waiting for this, but its a little bit confusing because the fb and twitter bounty campaign , listed on the same spreadsheet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Hi Everyone.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.

Sent in PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hi Everyone.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.
Sent  details for payment in your PM
Thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Sent PM with my personal information!
Activity: 588
Sent your details for payment in PM
Activity: 714
Hi Everyone.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.
Sent in a private message. Thank you
Activity: 602
Hi Everyone.

Thank You.

The GreenMed Team.
I sent everything that you asked you to PM!
Activity: 406

Successes to the project! Only forward!
Activity: 6
Awesome I am very excited
Merit: 115
Will you be trading ETH and BTC on coinexchange? Or also with LTC and others?
Merit: 115
Sounds good Grin guys!
Coinexchange is a little bit of a pump and dump exchange, bit we will see where it goes  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: