Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 5. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Will there be additional listing on other exchanges? For example bittrex?

According to the team in slack, they are currently in communications with multiple exchanges, including bittrex  Smiley
Good news, thank you. I hope the virgins begin to at least duplicate the information in the telegram channel or write in thread, and then there is no opportunity to sit in the slack as many think.

Virgins? Lol, I'm thinking there might be something lost in translation here.
I assume that they will make announcements here and in telegram when there is confirmation.

On a side note, !!! TOKENS HAVE BEEN BURNED !!!

They are waiting on official numbers, but around 83-87 million were burned, leaving only approximately 13-17 million total circulation.

Source
Activity: 546
Merit: 110

According to the team in slack, they are currently in communications with multiple exchanges, including bittrex  Smiley
Good news, thank you. I hope the dev begin to at least duplicate the information in the telegram channel or write in thread, and then there is no opportunity to sit in the slack as many think.

According to the team in slack, they are currently in communications with multiple exchanges, including bittrex  Smiley
When are we hitting bigger exchange. The daily trading volume is enough to take us to cmc. When are the unsold tokens going to be burned. The team should work harder.

Are you always such a whiny little bitch?

You, I so suspect have not read the terms of the forum, insults are not permissible, it can entail a ban, and negative trust that will not allow you to participate in the bounty

Oh no, whatever shall I do.
Technically not an insult, only a question.
And this is a fact: They were being a whiny, demanding little bitch. Not respecting the amount of work involved in a project like this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Dear manager, I did all the work, but I had a grief Twitter facebook, my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE
But payments have already been made.

Thank you for having corrected my address on time, and the tokens found their owner, and not the swindler

Good for you!

And team is doing just fine! Relax and sit back! We’ll get there  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Dear manager, I did all the work, but I had a grief Twitter facebook, my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE

Thank you for having corrected my address on time, and the tokens found their owner, and not the swindler
When are we hitting bigger exchange. The daily trading volume is enough to take us to cmc. When are the unsold tokens going to be burned. The team should work harder.

You, I so suspect have not read the terms of the forum, insults are not permissible, it can entail a ban, and negative trust that will not allow you to participate in the bounty
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone.

Here is a link to our telegram group.

https://t.me/GreenMed_ICO

Activity: 35
When are we hitting bigger exchange. The daily trading volume isn't enough to take us to cmc. When are the unsold tokens going to be burned. The team should work harder.
Activity: 602
faust666

What payments are made? If you count on the tables, then I was paid only for twitter and then less than what I should. Well, that's okay. I'm waiting for the transfer for Facebook.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Do you guys plan to have a telegram group ? So much better than slack (So many fishing and spam going on there...)

^^^^^
Discord is also a pretty good option. Actually, I like it way better than slack and telegram combined.

Agreed!

Dev, Could you answer my question please. It seems to me that communication is the key to success at the begining of a project. Not every body will join the slack...

Thanks in advance
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
faust666
faust666
Do you guys plan to have a telegram group ? So much better than slack (So many fishing and spam going on there...)

^^^^^
Discord is also a pretty good option. Actually, I like it way better than slack and telegram combined.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Activity: 260
Activity: 2
Could you Please Invite me to the Slack Channel? [email protected]

Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Stupid me.. Typical stoner thing to do  Undecided

I never filled in my Eth address to collect the bought tokens from the ICO.
Just wanted to check what was wrong and after I logged in the section was still blank.
Sent them a e-mail and hopefully the distribution is still on. Otherwise bye bye to my GRMD Embarrassed

This is on me, my girlfriend actually got her tokens a week ago..

Got the tokens in my wallet! Much appreciated!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: