Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 4. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Congratulation for GreenMed for succes on ICO , that for good project so far , hope can continous to give update news
And stay for get update news.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale Syste
The price is lying down. There is no news about a coinmarket. There is no beta version of the application. Very sad all this. When will there be any movement?
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
I’m still checking up time to time. Great news about the beta app! I believe that in the end GreenMed will be one of the greatest in this division. With the legalization of recreational marihuana this will be Uber for the weed industry  Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why is there such a big delay in displaying on coinmarketcap? When will it be added there?

True, I occasionally check and it's not there yet. I fully believe the team should add cryptopia or some other exchange, etherdelta is atrocious.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Activity: 76
Everyone Is A Bank
Why is there such a big delay in displaying on coinmarketcap? When will it be added there?
Activity: 7
Blockchain is a product of globalization, and your legitimacy is not just about the United States
Hi Dev.
I haven't recieved Bounty tokens. Please contact me.

We set a deadline to submit your address for bounty tokens. All unclaimed bounty tokens were burned.
Activity: 56
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 263
Hi Dev.
I haven't recieved Bounty tokens. Please contact me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
From January 1, California will legalize marijuana, but federal and state laws are different. Banks will not be able to provide accounts for this activity
I believe this is good news for the GRMD.
Activity: 35
Hi Everyone.

We submitted the application form a week ago to are still waiting on a reply for coinmarketcap.com listing.

even if you submitted multiple times CMC don't list coins/token with less than 10k usd daily trading volume...You need to work harder so that GRMD on CMC will be a thing of reality
Hi Everyone.

We submitted the application form a week ago to are still waiting on a reply for coinmarketcap.com listing.
Activity: 224
On a coinexchange dump of a coin already, it is on sale on 400 satoshi of all.
It seems like the site of the project has been updated. With a form for clients and dispensary owners.
https://greenmed.io/
Activity: 108
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale Syste
WHENE MARKETCAP?? it should go up after ading , i will hold some GRMD.
Promised in a couple of weeks. We are waiting, I hope for next week will be on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 39
WHENE MARKETCAP?? it should go up after ading , i will hold some GRMD.
Will there be additional listing on other exchanges? For example bittrex?

According to the team in slack, they are currently in communications with multiple exchanges, including bittrex  Smiley
Good news, thank you. I hope the virgins begin to at least duplicate the information in the telegram channel or write in thread, and then there is no opportunity to sit in the slack as many think.

Virgins? Lol, I'm thinking there might be something lost in translation here.
I assume that they will make announcements here and in telegram when there is confirmation.

On a side note, !!! TOKENS HAVE BEEN BURNED !!!

They are waiting on official numbers, but around 83-87 million were burned, leaving only approximately 13-17 million total circulation.

Source

Your fucking source isn't official. The community deserves an official statement from the team not just from an individual
Are you kidding? They wrote it officially on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/GreenMed_Team/status/932792915390185472
Activity: 34

According to the team in slack, they are currently in communications with multiple exchanges, including bittrex  Smiley
Good news, thank you. I hope the virgins begin to at least duplicate the information in the telegram channel or write in thread, and then there is no opportunity to sit in the slack as many think.

I assume that they will make announcements here and in telegram when there is confirmation.

They are waiting on official numbers, but around 83-87 million were burned, leaving only approximately 13-17 million total circulation.

Source

Your fucking source isn't official. The community deserves an official statement from the team not just from an individual

Your fucking manners need an adjustment. I'm just an individual trying to help.
Get your rude ass onto slack or wait for an official announcement.
Activity: 52

Source

Pages:
Jump to: