Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY! - page 3. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

Hi guys.

We are proud to announce that we will be listed on Hitbtc on the 23rd of January! We will be hosting a launch competition - for all traders to participate- in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. The winners of our competition will be the users who trade the most tokens against bitcoin in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. All traders are automatically entered who have traded a minimum of 0.1 BTC against the GRMD trading pair.

The breakdown of our competition's prizes is as follows:

5000 GRMD for first place
2500 GRMD for second place
1000 GRMD for 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for supporting Greenmed!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Um ótimo projeto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
I have waited patiently on GreenMed to get a working app for a long time. Price has not moved a lot as I believe, but to be honest GRMD flew a bit under the radar for some time. Stored it in my wallet and I knew it was there, but didn’t do much with it. Since it is still not on CMC I couldn’t really check the price either, because I don’t trade a lot in Coinexchange.io and dislike EtherDelta. But nevertheless I’m happy to see there is some movement on the project again. Although I occasionally received a weekly update I thought it was going anywhere.. So nice gift in my e-mail this morning about the new app you have developed and the listing on EtherDelta! I will start following the team and still think the potential is still there. Especially with the renewed flexible laws! Good luck to you!
Activity: 440
I always have an admiration for projects in the field of livelihood such as charity, medical care, and education, and I hope you can keep going.

But how many do you actually do for charity?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I always have an admiration for projects in the field of livelihood such as charity, medical care, and education, and I hope you can keep going.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
The updated GreenMed website and webapp are now live! Due to a last minute issue with iTunes and Google Play store compliance we were unable to secure listings. We have adjusted our strategy to ensure the user experience is simple and fast. Users will be able to create a shortcut to the webapp on their mobile devices, and have the same GreenMed experience without the hassle of a download. Try out the webapp, and let us know what you guys think. We are very excited to finally deliver an incredibly strong product!

https://www.greenmed.io/
What are the changes in the site? Nothing seems to have changed, except to replace the slide or am I mistaken? Why is there still no token on https: //coinmarketcap.com?
The updated GreenMed website and webapp are now live! Due to a last minute issue with iTunes and Google Play store compliance we were unable to secure listings. We have adjusted our strategy to ensure the user experience is simple and fast. Users will be able to create a shortcut to the webapp on their mobile devices, and have the same GreenMed experience without the hassle of a download. Try out the webapp, and let us know what you guys think. We are very excited to finally deliver an incredibly strong product!

https://www.greenmed.io/
Still waiting for my bounty reward. The ICO has finished long time ago. I am in the spreadsheet list. When will it be available in exchange so that I will buy more.

Hi,

We had set a time limit to submit your address to receive your tokens from the bounties. The limit was two weeks after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 224
The token has not yet been added to the coinmarketcap. From developers no weighty news - activity. Well, regrettably. I'll buy a Paragon better.
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
Still waiting for my bounty reward. The ICO has finished long time ago. I am in the spreadsheet list. When will it be available in exchange so that I will buy more.
i think the manager of the bounty should answer us, but this thread looks dead, you should contact the team on Slack
im sure you will get answers there.
Merit: 105
Money Token
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
https://etherscan.io/

0xb444208cb0516c150178fcf9a52604bc04a1acea

GRMD

18 decimals

maybe someone else needs your contract info.
couldn't find it on this threads first page...
i'm in for a couple tho and smoke regularly.
living in us, in a Rec/med state.
Merit: 112
Congratulation for GreenMed for ICo ends , congratulation for all participant for join on this ico ,
that a good for project, i promise this project in future, it can will be potensial grow
appreciate for all team for build and work hard for this ico.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Can't wait to see where this project goes!

Im sure that the app release in mid JAN will be huge for the price Cheesy
Activity: 23
Team, can we please apply to Coinmarket and some exchanges?
Activity: 230
Why is there such a big delay in displaying on coinmarketcap? When will it be added there?

True, I occasionally check and it's not there yet. I fully believe the team should add cryptopia or some other exchange, etherdelta is atrocious.

This coin is also successfully traded on the exchange coinexchange.io you can try your luck there
So successfully traded there, that the order of the beech is not updated for a couple of days. There is no movement on the exchange for this GRMD - coin. What to do with investors, how long to wait - is unclear.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
Hi guys.

Here is the text in our weekly email update:

December 18th App Update
Hello Everyone,
As we approach the final weeks of 2017 the app is nearly ready to share. We are finishing the final bug fixes and preparing to release the Beta App on Android devices and downloads via the web. We are also planning to send the Beta to the Apple Store for approval.
Additionally, we have added a new mobile focused developer to the team to assist with the development of the features planned for Q2.
We have begun preparation for full trial runs with the app in partnered dispensaries for 2018. In the first week of January there will be a trial run in Oregon with a small dispensary to test all systems and customer experience. Following a successful first trial in Oregon, we will move the second trial to a larger LA based dispensary in Mid January.
Stay tuned for more updates and exciting information!
When will the promised listing on coinmarketcap? Will there be a listing on the new exchange? At coinexchange - very low price (much lower than the price of iso) and there is no volume of trading.
Hi guys.

Here is the text in our weekly email update:

December 18th App Update
Hello Everyone,
As we approach the final weeks of 2017 the app is nearly ready to share. We are finishing the final bug fixes and preparing to release the Beta App on Android devices and downloads via the web. We are also planning to send the Beta to the Apple Store for approval.
Additionally, we have added a new mobile focused developer to the team to assist with the development of the features planned for Q2.
We have begun preparation for full trial runs with the app in partnered dispensaries for 2018. In the first week of January there will be a trial run in Oregon with a small dispensary to test all systems and customer experience. Following a successful first trial in Oregon, we will move the second trial to a larger LA based dispensary in Mid January.
Stay tuned for more updates and exciting information!
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Why is there such a big delay in displaying on coinmarketcap? When will it be added there?

True, I occasionally check and it's not there yet. I fully believe the team should add cryptopia or some other exchange, etherdelta is atrocious.

This coin is also successfully traded on the exchange coinexchange.io you can try your luck there
Activity: 4
I checked on the slack after finding this project.....seemed interesting....

Doesn't seem to be a lot of happy ICO buyers there....

What's the deal dev team? Too high to continue the project?
Pages:
Jump to: