Pages:
Author

Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS! - page 16. (Read 29903 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
So meenwhile I dont see any menu with storage space sharing in the wallet Huh

this feature is still being tested. I will soon announce alpha test that will require an invite to participate

Do I dare ask how a new account already has -6 trust???
And then launches a coin
Because dev wanted to access your hard drive without any proof of this not being a scam.

So I've been wondering what kind of proof do you want? Do you still think its a scam?
Source code so that those in this community who want to check can.
donator
Source code on GitHub: https://github.com/GridBit
Windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!N49DUaIC!jiAGtZjjQr35sygEgahXwS822tLDN-aja1T_EXTANNE
Password: lerthk32j42h34kj345g2l3k2341gl1234
Thanks!  Removing my note on not trusting. 
Hopefully released source code is helpful to the community.
donator

this feature is still being tested. I will soon announce alpha test that will require an invite to participate

And then launches a coin
Because dev wanted to access your hard drive without any proof of this not being a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102

I guess it was discussed a 100 times before. Max_money is the total amount of money during POW+POS. This means it is achievable in 10 years or so. The only amount that matters is the amount of coins generated during POW. Dev did clearly state that this amount will be 2500000 coins
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

wait so what this really is...is a scypt coin...with none of the functions that you described...We cannot sell space...or buy space on a grid yet?

You don`t want to see what bugs we have in alpha testnet atm Wink  Or if you really want - I can add you to the invite list. Will start sending the invites in 2-3 days.

lol ok, I guess I was right in my opinion: Greedcoin and not GridCoin.
Otherwise you would have provided more information before launch. You would have made a whitepaper, a website and would have provided much more insight on what this new feature of yours is, and most of all, you would have been honest and you would have told the feature is not in the initial code. You know, this time it is all about the first impression, people don't buy promises anymore. And this first impression is very, very bad.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 28

And then launches a coin

Easily. Someone thinks that awarding negative trust is a great support to any argument. Check 2-3 pages back to see how it`s done lol Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
block 91 is just too hard to find  Grin

its now 93 block. what are you talking about??

It was stuck for 10 minutes because difficulty adjustment is weird, but it looks like it might be back on track.

Code:
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)	 35 minutes 27 seconds
legendary
Activity: 896

It was stuck for 10 minutes because difficulty adjustment is weird, but it looks like it might be back on track.
Merit: 102

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
wow,if you said is true,you may kill storj Grin

storj is just crap compared to this one!

I'm not so sure thats factual in the sense that storj has working applications...This is a script coin....with no working concepts of what they want to do.
legendary
Activity: 896
Is this coin broken already?

It's been 8 minutes since last block and there is a lot of hash on it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Merit: 100

And then launches a coin

because of that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8386497
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking

And then launches a coin
Activity: 28

wait so what this really is...is a scypt coin...with none of the functions that you described...We cannot sell space...or buy space on a grid yet?

You don`t want to see what bugs we have in alpha testnet atm Wink  Or if you really want - I can add you to the invite list. Will start sending the invites in 2-3 days.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
So the cloud function isn't even implemented into the wallet? What's the point of launching when your product isn't even finished yet... Oh. PnD
Pages:
Jump to: