Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Grumpycoin][GRUMP] Grumpycoin | Now on Mintpal and Coinedup| 8 Exchanges - page 9. (Read 130086 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I am mostly IFC guy. They have good community and it is interesting coin. But you right about P'n'D. Thats how it goes in the world of cryptos now.
It's sad nothing really progressive in cryptocurrency appeared since.. let's say DOGE?, which wasn't progressive at all - just successful coin. Maybe VertCoin?
People going crazy more and more and they hop after any new coin just because there's a nice logo there or cool description underneath... no offense to any particular coin though, it's just my impression.
Activity: 42
Roll Eyes Are not 90% of the coins pump & dump coin? Face it, how many coins will be accepted by the world. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Klondike coin, all the other coins, i don't know, maybe they will be used by a few people, but i don't think grumpy will be one of them. A lot of pictures etc, but no news about new websites accepting grumpy coins, nothing, for above 4 coins there are every day new sites accepted those coins.

I am mostly IFC guy. They have good community and it is interesting coin. But you right about P'n'D. Thats how it goes in the world of cryptos now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Right now grump is pump'n'dump coin. Useless. The only way to get good price is make it usefull for something, exchanges won't help much.

Roll Eyes Are not 90% of the coins pump & dump coin? Face it, how many coins will be accepted by the world. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Klondike coin, all the other coins, i don't know, maybe they will be used by a few people, but i don't think grumpy will be one of them. A lot of pictures etc, but no news about new websites accepting grumpy coins, nothing, for above 4 coins there are every day new sites accepted those coins.
Activity: 42
Right now grump is pump'n'dump coin. Useless. The only way to get good price is make it usefull for something, exchanges won't help much.
legendary
Hope this coin gets to Mintpal, would be huge.

At least a little higher then 1 sat
Activity: 44
Hope this coin gets to Mintpal, would be huge.
legendary
Activity: 56
We have started new campaign on www.Coins2TheMoon.com:
Every Second Day is a 0% Fee Day You can trade for 0% trading fees on every other day.
When you login on header will be displayed "Today is a 0% Fee Day" or "Tomorrow is a 0% Fee Day".

Just to remind you: We have 72 Market Pairs and 22 Coins (GrumpyCoin is in the list) to Trade!

Please note that it does not applies to withdrawal fees.

Happy tradings Smiley

Sincerely,

C2M Team
legendary
Come on guy, keep on voting on mintpal!!! The last few days nothing happened, where are those big holders here? 1BTC and we are number 1!!, Check what happened with USDe yesterday, if Grumpy can hit mintpal then we don't talk about 1 sat, but maybe 3 or 4, and when we then focus on cryptsy then we can move higher to 7 - 8 maybe 10 sats.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
I love that!!!! great work. I love the contrasting blue colors, it really feels nice  Cheesy

Thanks to Clarv!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I love that!!!! great work. I love the contrasting blue colors, it really feels nice  Cheesy
*STOP NOWHERE*
To proof that we are not sleeping 24h/day Smiley first project of new wallet(1st img - splashscreen):

What do you think? Any suggestion? We are thinking to make another one - pink for womens Smiley.
Activity: 196
Anyone want to use my sig, here is the code:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403936.0][size=9pt][font=Arial][b]★[color=#33CCFF]GRUMPY COIN[/color]★V1.2★[/url]  [url=https://www.mintpal.com/voting][size=9pt][font=Arial][b]★[color=#30B473]VOTE FOR US HERE ON MINTPAL[/color]★[/url]
Activity: 196
If you look at the balances of the top coins on the voting page, we are by far and away the most voted coin!

Grin

Keep voting.

Use my sig if need be too Tongue
legendary
Mmmm, interesting how Saturncoin is moving up because they are now on top of the list to be added on cryptsy.

Grumpy is even not in the list!!!! Can you guys please mail Cryptsy and ask them to add Grumpy, maybe this can move Grumpy also from 1 sats to 7 sats, at least it is something Smiley

Not bad... so paying Cryptsy 5 BTC resulted in 3x the price. Good investment...

Keep on voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

It is already a good start for Grumpy to get listed there, yesterday it was so extermly difficult to mine and now, they are giving the coins away for free. I was mining Saturn for some time, and it resulted in a .75BTC, not too bad when you know that i only mine it with 2000Kh/s for one week or so.

Activity: 224
Mmmm, interesting how Saturncoin is moving up because they are now on top of the list to be added on cryptsy.

Grumpy is even not in the list!!!! Can you guys please mail Cryptsy and ask them to add Grumpy, maybe this can move Grumpy also from 1 sats to 7 sats, at least it is something Smiley

Not bad... so paying Cryptsy 5 BTC resulted in 3x the price. Good investment...
legendary

*STOP NOWHERE*
Pages:
Jump to: