Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Grumpycoin][GRUMP] Grumpycoin | Now on Mintpal and Coinedup| 8 Exchanges - page 5. (Read 130086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Grumpycoin中国区挖矿交流总群244547403
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
For now not. We are working first on design, later on when design will be ready we are going to make some changes. Also we will try to give you changelog at downlaod page: http://www.grumpyco.in/wallets/

Ok. Design is interesting, i personally grow tired of absolutely identical wallets for most coins. Smiley

p.s. I think that you need to start a new thread, as you can't change first post and people cant see all new changes new community is making.

+1

Guy has a point Smiley
Activity: 42
For now not. We are working first on design, later on when design will be ready we are going to make some changes. Also we will try to give you changelog at downlaod page: http://www.grumpyco.in/wallets/

Ok. Design is interesting, i personally grow tired of absolutely identical wallets for most coins. Smiley

p.s. I think that you need to start a new thread, as you can't change first post and people cant see all new changes new community is making.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Is there something new in the wallet, besides design?

Activity: 42
Is there something new in the wallet, besides design?
Activity: 196
Yeah well done Clarv. I could tell you where getting stressed, and now you can get back to designing images!

I've had a thought.

Why haven't we tried getting on:

https://poloniex.com
+
https://www.swisscex.com/market

I've emailed both but no response, can you lot do the same and show some suuport?
New wallet looks really pro! Congrats!
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
Grumpycoin has a new windows wallet!

First version developed by Clarv with help from our Grumpycoin community.
Details and download links coming up.

Fixing github and website first.

Screenshot

Looks good!
Grumpycoin has a new windows wallet!

First version developed by Clarv with help from our Grumpycoin community.
Details and download links coming up.

Fixing github and website first.

Screenshot

First step towards showing what the GrumpyCommunity can do.

Yes it is only a minor update with colour and font, but it also includes 17% more Grumpyness!  Shocked

Grin
Check out the idea of BatCoin guys:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5639469

I kinda like it but on the other hand I still think it is very expensive to spend 7 BTC on adding the coin to Cryptsy.

But if it works, then why not.

Hmmm, Food for thought!
Check out the idea of BatCoin guys:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5639469

I kinda like it but on the other hand I still think it is very expensive to spend 7 BTC on adding the coin to Cryptsy.
legendary
Some improvements on DwarfPool (Anonymous,no registration required)

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately.
With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

3. We have deployed a new server in Japan! eredluin.dwarfpool.com

For customers from Asia this will be faster than using our European or American server.

You should use the closest server to your location for best performance!

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

Any plans to promote Grumpy too?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Some improvements on DwarfPool (Anonymous,no registration required)

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately.
With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

3. We have deployed a new server in Japan! eredluin.dwarfpool.com

For customers from Asia this will be faster than using our European or American server.

You should use the closest server to your location for best performance!

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

legendary
Grumpy again gone??? We really need another exchange.
legendary
I really don't know why i always mine grumpy, really don't know, but maybe who knows we will see a high pump in coin price, you never know...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
I am supporting GRUMP almost from the beggining. For the past few days I had less time to read / write posts but I send my few MH/s to GRUMP pools and vote several times a day @ Mintpal Smiley I spend some BTC to buy more GRUMP coins from time to time as well Grin I am also more than happy to donate some GRUMP for bounties / prizes / anything that can help GRUMP growing!

So let's go! Good to see new website, wallet and new stuff coming!

And of course big THANK YOU to all of the people involved in GRUMP development!
Thanks for the words of encouragement, good man Smiley.

PS: Cryptorush.in is alive!!!
I am supporting GRUMP almost from the beggining. For the past few days I had less time to read / write posts but I send my few MH/s to GRUMP pools and vote several times a day @ Mintpal Smiley I spend some BTC to buy more GRUMP coins from time to time as well Grin I am also more than happy to donate some GRUMP for bounties / prizes / anything that can help GRUMP growing!

So let's go! Good to see new website, wallet and new stuff coming!

And of course big THANK YOU to all of the people involved in GRUMP development!
If anybody ever turns a profit on this coin they better thank Mk2vr6 and placebo. These guys have been relentlessly bumping this thread day after day, week after week. Rarely anything important to say but they never gave up. The effort is seriously commendable I'll bet Mk2vr6 is in this thread for 14 hours every day and any excuse at all to post he posts. If it wasn't for these guys this coin would have been dead a week after it was released buried in the abyss of junk coins. It may go down as the crappiest coin in history to end up being profitable so people owe these guys some beers or something. At this point I will literally be bummed out if these 2 guys don't get something out of this. If there was a bitcointalk award for effort I would nominate Mk2vr6. If I was a coin developer I would become this guy's best friend!

Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciate someone taking the effort to realise how we have all been keeping this alive, not just myself!  Cool

Don't forget KRO55, and CLARV for his amazing artwork too. There are a couple others I dont know if they want to be names that are active on the IRC that have been helping, and as this is now a community run coin, we urge everyone to get involved!

If you've got some ideas, or just want a chat come and join us on the IRC channel.

We have a few neat little tricks up our sleeve we are working on at the moment, so I again ask you all to keep an eye on this thread  Grin
legendary
Daemon is offline, they took eToken also offline and then put it online again, so i think we need to wait till it is online again.
Pages:
Jump to: