Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Grumpycoin][GRUMP] Grumpycoin | Now on Mintpal and Coinedup| 8 Exchanges - page 8. (Read 130086 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We have spoke about mintpal and feel that once we go mainstream and have been pushing the publicity a few weeks, they will want to list us anyway.

I'm not interested in this 'pay me' and I'll list you notion. Having said that all of us including myself have donated loose btc. Realistically just look at the donations to the Grump Address compared to others around it. We have the least amount of Btc, which means the most amount of genuine votes!

Keep voting!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MINTPAT交易网站改变了投票规则~~大家再努力~
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

GrumpyCo.in

Community Initiative
We have been actively working on GrumpyCoin behind the scenes.
As a group we have developed a new website and Reddit with a working TipBot coming VERY soon.
We have redesigned new colourful wallets for all Operating Systems which are due to be released ASAP!
Please stay tuned for more info.

We will be holding giveaways for the best GRUMPY art, and certain competitions too in the next few weeks.

Social Media
NEW LOOK Community Reddit
NEW Facebook
Twitter

GrumpyCo.in

What are the new DEV team planning to do? Will they put some money to work to get grumpy listed on mintpal?
legendary
Please talk to the guy of altoutlet.com, i'm sure that Grumpy can be listed there...they have added USDe/KDC so why not Grumpy. Of course grumpy is trading at 1 sats BTC.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Your Guess is as good as mine. We have been trying to contact him for weeks now, and have had no reply.

Just out of interest did you get the premine payout as promised? Thought not. Hence why this is now a community initiative.

That's sad, templar77 was very active from the start. Sad Maybe he will return (things happens Smiley ).

Nope, no giveaway. But googleforms do not store IPs, as i can understand, so that giveaway won't work (1 man can send tons of addreses).
What happened with templar77?

Your Guess is as good as mine. We have been trying to contact him for weeks now, and have had no reply.

Just out of interest did you get the premine payout as promised? Thought not. Hence why this is now a community initiative.
Activity: 42
What happened with templar77?

GrumpyCo.in

Community Initiative
We have been actively working on GrumpyCoin behind the scenes.
As a group we have developed a new website and Reddit with a working TipBot coming VERY soon.
We have redesigned new colourful wallets for all Operating Systems which are due to be released ASAP!
Please stay tuned for more info.

We will be holding giveaways for the best GRUMPY art, and certain competitions too in the next few weeks.

Social Media
NEW LOOK Community Reddit
NEW Facebook
Twitter

GrumpyCo.in

legendary
Mintpal has changed their voting rules again, and in my opinion the change is good, no more fake votes:

Please vote for your chosen coin below, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour.

The price for votes has also changed and now is twice as expensive compared to what it was before:

Each 0.00010000 BTC received will count for 1 vote.

So 1 BTC = 10,000 votes now.

Don't like the 1BTC = 10,000 votes, last time it was 20,000 votes, now it is pretty difficult for Grumpy to become first, at least not in the coming week. But please keep on voting!!!
Activity: 224
Mintpal has changed their voting rules again, and in my opinion the change is good, no more fake votes:

Please vote for your chosen coin below, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour.

The price for votes has also changed and now is twice as expensive compared to what it was before:

Each 0.00010000 BTC received will count for 1 vote.

So 1 BTC = 10,000 votes now.
Activity: 24
Anyone use the tipbot yet?
Seems more people are buying for 2 satoshi, however those sell walls at cryptorush are too much

Once we hit a larger exchange, and get things rolling after the 'update' Hopefully 33BTC will be consumed within hours!

Stay posted people, we're on a tight schedule, but looks like we might make it later today.

Grin
Activity: 4
Seems more people are buying for 2 satoshi, however those sell walls at cryptorush are too much
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Grumpy is so grumpy Sad

Were we not expecting a update this weekend?

Be patient, we are working realy hard. I recommand to focus on mining becasue soon will be block halving. In more/less 9 days and then 1 block = 125 000 grumpycoins.

And... can you already let us know on what you guys are working on. I've been mining grumpy today... in fact still mining a few, not a lot just 1200kh/s on grumpy now.

Wait for today news from Clarv and MK2VR6. We have some work to finish and then release.
legendary
Grumpy is so grumpy Sad

Be patient, we are working realy hard. I recommand to focus on mining becasue soon will be block halving. In more/less 9 days and then 1 block = 125 000 grumpycoins.

And... can you already let us know on what you guys are working on. I've been mining grumpy today... in fact still mining a few, not a lot just 1200kh/s on grumpy now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Grumpy is so grumpy Sad

legendary
Grumpy is so grumpy Sad

legendary
I am mostly IFC guy. They have good community and it is interesting coin. But you right about P'n'D. Thats how it goes in the world of cryptos now.
It's sad nothing really progressive in cryptocurrency appeared since.. let's say DOGE?, which wasn't progressive at all - just successful coin. Maybe VertCoin?
People going crazy more and more and they hop after any new coin just because there's a nice logo there or cool description underneath... no offense to any particular coin though, it's just my impression.

That is why i mine and invest in Klondike coin, even helping them out. Great coins, and with a block reward of only 16 prices should go up. They are planning to create a own exchange and maybe having fiat in $
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
到了40000块,就要减产了~
Pages:
Jump to: