Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Grumpycoin][GRUMP] Grumpycoin | Now on Mintpal and Coinedup| 8 Exchanges - page 7. (Read 130086 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This community is so quiet, why are people not voting on Mintpal, come on guys, put some effort in it. You cannot expect that DEV is doing all the work for you.

I've never used the exchange, although I've registered, so now cannot vote! Will trade on there to regain my right asap.

Any feedback on the new website - GrumpyCo.in - What do you guys reckon?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This community is so quiet, why are people not voting on Mintpal, come on guys, put some effort in it. You cannot expect that DEV is doing all the work for you.
Activity: 126
Please vote!!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We are currently at place 6, so in 2 weeks we are on Grumpy, and then the block halvering already happened, so less supply, more demand...

MintPal confirmed to me that they will be listing a coin tonight at 8pm.

USDe
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Some improvements on DwarfPool (Anonymous,no registration required)

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately.
With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!
Please vote!!!!

We are currently at place 6, so in 2 weeks we are on Grumpy, and then the block halvering already happened, so less supply, more demand...

MintPal confirmed to me that they will be listing a coin tonight at 8pm.
NEW chinese Pool - Click me

New Chinese QQ group: qq群:132291796

Chinese people interested in Grumpy??? Here we go 10 sats!! Smiley

I love it how in every altcoin thread once there is some chinese pool or owner , everybody thinks the november BTC skyrocket will happen again

A skyrocket would be to hit 100sats, that IMO would be classed as delusional. However, he mentioned 10sats, and for this coin I think is quite a realistic target  Roll Eyes

Yeah , but the only trigger for that being a chinese pool opening , that is not even delusional is pure madness.

I see what your saying, but surely you see his reason behind the comment. We had a Chinese pool until the original dev went walkies, and having another one is only good news.
Do remember that 20% of the world's population live in China. It is a massive market, and if you can break into it the possibilities are endless.

So does 20% in India.
The Chinese bubble was exploited a long time ago and after it burst it was Europe and Us who had to stop the fall.

Real usage in China is so low , and the money normal people have to invest in coins are sand compare to the available $ and euros.

Thanks for your input. Its nice to have a bit of a normal debate without resulting in mud slinging.

Let's see what happens.
legendary
Please vote!!!!

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I love it how in every altcoin thread once there is some chinese pool or owner , everybody thinks the november BTC skyrocket will happen again

A skyrocket would be to hit 100sats, that IMO would be classed as delusional. However, he mentioned 10sats, and for this coin I think is quite a realistic target  Roll Eyes

Yeah , but the only trigger for that being a chinese pool opening , that is not even delusional is pure madness.

I see what your saying, but surely you see his reason behind the comment. We had a Chinese pool until the original dev went walkies, and having another one is only good news.
Do remember that 20% of the world's population live in China. It is a massive market, and if you can break into it the possibilities are endless.

So does 20% in India.
The Chinese bubble was exploited a long time ago and after it burst it was Europe and Us who had to stop the fall.

Real usage in China is so low , and the money normal people have to invest in coins are sand compare to the available $ and euros.

A skyrocket would be to hit 100sats, that IMO would be classed as delusional. However, he mentioned 10sats, and for this coin I think is quite a realistic target  Roll Eyes

in defi we trust

A skyrocket would be to hit 100sats, that IMO would be classed as delusional. However, he mentioned 10sats, and for this coin I think is quite a realistic target  Roll Eyes

in defi we trust

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*

This pool seems to not working. If admin of this pool want i can help him to setup everything. I am Broken Arrow Pool admin.
legendary

Like I said, watch this space.

Admittedly we didn't make the deadline for Sunday but we announced that we are united as a community and are working on things in the background.

We have a Chinese friend that we will hopefully be working with over the next week to promote over there too.

Every day i'm mining 1M Grumpy coins, so i'm supporting Smiley

Like I said, watch this space.

Admittedly we didn't make the deadline for Sunday but we announced that we are united as a community and are working on things in the background.

We have a Chinese friend that we will hopefully be working with over the next week to promote over there too.
legendary

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Good work!

More to come later this week!

Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
We have spoke about mintpal and feel that once we go mainstream and have been pushing the publicity a few weeks, they will want to list us anyway.

I'm not interested in this 'pay me' and I'll list you notion. Having said that all of us including myself have donated loose btc. Realistically just look at the donations to the Grump Address compared to others around it. We have the least amount of Btc, which means the most amount of genuine votes!

Keep voting!
Mintpal will remove rabbitcoin and cagecoin because of lack of an exchange. As I remember that to push them 2-3 bitcoin paid, people invested money for nothing...
Pages:
Jump to: