Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Grumpycoin][GRUMP] Grumpycoin | Now on Mintpal and Coinedup| 8 Exchanges - page 6. (Read 130086 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
What is going on with Cryptorush.in and Grumpy? Anybody knows?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A little more voting on mintpal can help guys!!!!

I think we need little donations to mintpal, then we can be at 4th place. Check first coin on the list donations. We have a lot of votes, hat is true but i am afraid we will never win with votes only.

I don't know, they have new rules so... we are 6th, and only one close behind us. with a little more active voting we can jump to the 4th place. Keeping Grumpy listed with 2 weeks would be nice.
*STOP NOWHERE*

I think we need little donations to mintpal, then we can be at 4th place. Check first coin on the list donations. We have a lot of votes, hat is true but i am afraid we will never win with votes only.
legendary

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If anybody ever turns a profit on this coin they better thank Mk2vr6 and placebo. These guys have been relentlessly bumping this thread day after day, week after week. Rarely anything important to say but they never gave up. The effort is seriously commendable I'll bet Mk2vr6 is in this thread for 14 hours every day and any excuse at all to post he posts. If it wasn't for these guys this coin would have been dead a week after it was released buried in the abyss of junk coins. It may go down as the crappiest coin in history to end up being profitable so people owe these guys some beers or something. At this point I will literally be bummed out if these 2 guys don't get something out of this. If there was a bitcointalk award for effort I would nominate Mk2vr6. If I was a coin developer I would become this guy's best friend!

I think there is few others guys Smiley. They are working behind the scene Smiley.

Include you Kro, I knew who are the best effort this coin and also all are knew if someone are in this thread
I always appriciate all your guys who support Grumpy with passion

Go Grumpy!!

Maybe or maybe not Smiley. Now i do not have time to be active here because i have a lot of things to do behind forum. Now i am working on wallet, later on(in 1 or 2 days) i want to run very ineresting service for you with paymant in Grumpycoin. Very soon it is almost ready, stay tuned, here will be ANN. I think you will like it. Something very simple but also very useful.

i will bet on "maybe" Smiley   I really look forward new fancy service and thank you all who like grumpy coin again.
*STOP NOWHERE*
If anybody ever turns a profit on this coin they better thank Mk2vr6 and placebo. These guys have been relentlessly bumping this thread day after day, week after week. Rarely anything important to say but they never gave up. The effort is seriously commendable I'll bet Mk2vr6 is in this thread for 14 hours every day and any excuse at all to post he posts. If it wasn't for these guys this coin would have been dead a week after it was released buried in the abyss of junk coins. It may go down as the crappiest coin in history to end up being profitable so people owe these guys some beers or something. At this point I will literally be bummed out if these 2 guys don't get something out of this. If there was a bitcointalk award for effort I would nominate Mk2vr6. If I was a coin developer I would become this guy's best friend!

I think there is few others guys Smiley. They are working behind the scene Smiley.

Include you Kro, I knew who are the best effort this coin and also all are knew if someone are in this thread

Go Grumpy!!

Maybe or maybe not Smiley. Now i do not have time to be active here because i have a lot of things to do behind forum. Now i am working on wallet, later on(in 1 or 2 days) i want to run very ineresting service for you with paymant in Grumpycoin. Very soon it is almost ready, stay tuned, here will be ANN. I think you will like it. Something very simple but also very useful.
Activity: 38

Go Grumpy!!
*STOP NOWHERE*

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
中国人只对赚钱的项目感兴趣~
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have been voting religiously for nearly two weeks and as a user getting in about 60 votes per day. If the community gets together, we can easily beat out Zeit and XXL coins which will move us up to 4th place. The stars will align soon enough and I'm thinking we can hit 20+ sats IF everybody is patient and doesn't sell too quickly. It's up to us to keep the sell orders down. In case you don't know, there are a couple of crypto influencers in the twitter community who are holding and waiting so they have the ability to influence the market.

Oh I know, hence the spike a while back when we hit 200BTC volume in 3 days. If they are holding, they have faith in us Wink

Just found something else - http://www.reddit.com/r/grumpytip/

Who created this?
Activity: 36
I have been voting religiously for nearly two weeks and as a user getting in about 60 votes per day. If the community gets together, we can easily beat out Zeit and XXL coins which will move us up to 4th place. The stars will align soon enough and I'm thinking we can hit 20+ sats IF everybody is patient and doesn't sell too quickly. It's up to us to keep the sell orders down. In case you don't know, there are a couple of crypto influencers in the twitter community who are holding and waiting so they have the ability to influence the market.
Activity: 71

Very smooth looking site I like the layout. And also, thanks for adding us!

We need to get on a few more exchanges to add to that volume though Wink

I'm glad you liked it!

Just signed up too. Nice to have something to keep a track of it all.

Revolutionary too, I dont think there is any other site even remotely similar?
Activity: 195

I'm glad you liked it!

This community is so quiet, why are people not voting on Mintpal, come on guys, put some effort in it. You cannot expect that DEV is doing all the work for you.

I've never used the exchange, although I've registered, so now cannot vote! Will trade on there to regain my right asap.

Any feedback on the new website - GrumpyCo.in - What do you guys reckon?

Looks nice....

Anything we should change or add? Obviously still a work in progress, and has only been live 24 hours or so.

Wallets are being worked on as we speak.
legendary
This community is so quiet, why are people not voting on Mintpal, come on guys, put some effort in it. You cannot expect that DEV is doing all the work for you.

I've never used the exchange, although I've registered, so now cannot vote! Will trade on there to regain my right asap.

Any feedback on the new website - GrumpyCo.in - What do you guys reckon?

Looks nice....
Pages:
Jump to: