Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥♥♥[ANN]HackCoin♥X11♥ONLY 4DAY POW♥POS♥♥♥♥사랑해요♥♥♥♥20G net hash♥♥♥♥♥♥ - page 2. (Read 30135 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What did you expect guys? It was pump and dump coin with amateur dev from the start.

Pump and dump? ?? Even that didnt happen
It did cuz this coin had no real value bit it was pumped by miners selling and not knowing dev is going to dump too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What did you expect guys? It was pump and dump coin with amateur dev from the start.

True, I was suckered by the network hash. But I live, I learn.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Pump and dump? ?? Even that didnt happen
Activity: 434
14sat only now, to the earth Grin

I dumped mine. Spent energy mining it for a dev who can't be fucked? fuck the dev.
HEY DEV! Use the premine to get this guy to hook us up with a blockchain explorer!

Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes

1500 C2? and traffic to your site?
Well, 1.5K is only going to cover my losses for 1-2 month of VPS hosting for that explorer Sad
And I don't have any site to point traffic to either.

Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes

1500 C2? and traffic to your site?

1500 C2 ? A zero is probably missing, isn't it ?

I like the BlackChain design with the Light setting.

Thank you  Smiley and, yeah, 15K would be nice... Roll Eyes

If hey doe's websites and wallets get those too!

SilkCoin is @ 2.5k because it is prettier than us!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Any news from the dev? (too busy launching another copy/paste x11 pow+pos coin and dumping his premine / hidden premine ? (hope there is not. easy to absorb 2 million coin, not 600M..))
Should the community take this coin in charge to make it a real coin and not just another pump and dump coin ? (website, multipool, more exchanges, bloc explorer, communication, support for some causes (hacking community?))

im not bashing dreamcoin ,just let he know dont only copy and paste ,plase change a little,
i dont want bashing anybody,
its too similar let many friends think i drop my hackcoin,

why are you avoiding answering questions about premine, blockexplorer and transparensy??

if you dont want people to run away maybe step up and act like a real dev!

+1!

a block explorer is needed... we want too know what happend with the premine... there are too many scam coin released nowadays... You need to be open about this...

btw... staking IS working... thats 1 positive thing  Wink
Activity: 374
Any news from the dev? (too busy launching another copy/paste x11 pow+pos coin and dumping his premine / hidden premine ? (hope there is not. easy to absorb 2 million coin, not 600M..))
Should the community take this coin in charge to make it a real coin and not just another pump and dump coin ? (website, multipool, more exchanges, bloc explorer, communication, support for some causes (hacking community?))

im not bashing dreamcoin ,just let he know dont only copy and paste ,plase change a little,

why are you avoiding answering questions about premine, blockexplorer and transparensy??

if you dont want people to run away maybe step up and act like a real dev!
Activity: 182
don't forget to vote.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

CCEX give you the coin generated by minting, just like if the coins were in your wallet (for both balance and placed orders)

Your dev is too busy on dreamcoin's thread bashing it instead of trying to concentrate on his own coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dreamcoin-drm-x11-powpos-poloniex-bittrex-15-pos-599854

What about the premine DEV? Without an explorer, we don't know what you've done with it ?
Could you tell us ? Could you show us ?

And BTW, POW phase over !
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Your dev is too busy on dreamcoin's thread bashing it instead of trying to concentrate on his own coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dreamcoin-drm-x11-powpos-poloniex-bittrex-15-pos-599854
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

I love this idea, let's find out if there is a hidden stash first.
Can someone check to see if the AsiaCoin/SHACoin trick was pulled with this coin? Basically we need to see if there are hidden premine blocks, since we have no block explorer right now this would be very easy to hide. I do not know enough about the code to know what to look for, unfortunately.

Reason I'm suspicious is the substantial amount of super cheap coins - these are rock bottom prices for a coin with 100 mil supply or less. It doesn't make sense that people would be liquidating millions at these prices - either the dev is dumping his entire 1.8% premine or there is actually more premine than we are aware. It is possible.

Also, I'm suspicious this dev is the same as Hashcoin and Dreamcoin. Also x11, similar postings, similar block reward schedules. I feel like this guy released Dream and hack around the same time, one of them with possibly with a hidden premine (this one) and another with no premine (Dreamcoin). The wallets for both also look exactly the same and have the same featureset. Both coins should be analyzed carefully IMO before too much BTC is dropped on racking up the stacks.

+1
Activity: 531
Pages:
Jump to: