Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards - page 2. (Read 2449 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io

Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising progect for the future.
what? are you still in this world? investors are already mad with this project and you still praising them? 😂😂😂 i wanna cry reading your message man

those founders in their telegram cant even answer simple questions..

im gona give you 10 assmerits for this post 😂😂😂

Where do you get 10 assmerit points?  Grin
The hashcard team would deserve a proper punishment, this can not happen in the cryptoworld!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Needmoney, why you still managing HashCard bounty campaign?
It is an obvious fraud and you let people to promote this scam?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

[/quote]
what? are you still in this world? investors are already mad with this project and you still praising them? 😂😂😂 i wanna cry reading your message man

those founders in their telegram cant even answer simple questions..

im gona give you 10 assmerits for this post 😂😂😂
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Then invest a few grand, Investard.

Meanwhile, posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

I am seeing the investors of hashcard ICO are much worried and right now they are passing over a worst timing as they are confirmed that the ICO in which they invested is scam. That is bad for the investors.

If the team is saying that they are sure that they will complete their promise then they have to show the proof as soon as possible so that the investors are satisfied, while if it will take time then it is not good to give a hash time to the investors. If the team is sincere and legit then they have to return the money of the investors and, after confirming that they can do what they promise, they have to start their ICO again.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Then invest a few grand, Investard.

Meanwhile, posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

[/quote]
Activity: 112
There are 130,000,000 tokens on sale during the crowdsale for $0.30 each (or $0.24 if you join the presale!)
vip

With apologies to the mod who deleted my post above, it clearly negated the sentiment expressed by the poster whose post was also deleted. HashCard currently depicts a Bancor association which is not true, expressed by Bancor's camp.
Yours and the one you quoted were probably deleted because of the ref link... Remove that scam ref link for Ponzion's sake!

Thanks so kindly, bud. Did as you requested. It never dawned on me that that coulda been the issue.
vip
I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?

let's see the end of ico and the latest news from the manager, maybe the team is still looking for a solution to it all  Grin

Have solution - will travel ...

I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?

let's see the end of ico and the latest news from the manager, maybe the team is still looking for a solution to it all  Grin
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
I got news from email if hashcard will be listed on Binance after ICO ends, is there any proof from Binance about this?
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
I believe it is against Binance's rule for a project to talk about listing on Binance before it really does.

Yes it is really against the rules and condition from the side of Binance => https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin HashCard team really need to explain about this issue because it would ruin their reputation. we all want to have a better technology using blockchain in cryptospace but I hope that people would not use this as a chance to gain profit by using dirty tactics.

And Binance is asking @hashcard to stop illegally using the Binance name:

https://twitter.com/Teddy_Lin/status/997410681128300546

https://twitter.com/Jager_Binance/status/997373757520932866
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

With apologies to the mod who deleted my post above, it clearly negated the sentiment expressed by the poster whose post was also deleted. HashCard currently depicts a Bancor association which is not true, expressed by Bancor's camp.
Yours and the one you quoted were probably deleted because of the ref link... Remove that scam ref link for Ponzion's sake!
vip

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Nice explantion of how Hash Card scam works. Share this with people on Telegram.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37758579
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I got news from email if hashcard will be listed on Binance after ICO ends, is there any proof from Binance about this?
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
I believe it is against Binance's rule for a project to talk about listing on Binance before it really does.

Yes it is really against the rules and condition from the side of Binance => https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin HashCard team really need to explain about this issue because it would ruin their reputation. we all want to have a better technology using blockchain in cryptospace but I hope that people would not use this as a chance to gain profit by using dirty tactics.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This solution is clever and smart to tackle the obstacles which I just read from discussion which is ongoing. If I still will do my study little bit to understand the mechanism how all this conversion actually will be possible. It is always good to read before putting your nose into something in crypto related projects.
Activity: 172
I already participate in the ICO and additionally want to take part in a large amount. The telegram group admins expelled me, insulting me, and saying that they would not answer my question about the preliminary agreement with Binance. What's going on here? It's crazy! Please take action and comment on the situation. You send your own newsletter and refuse to comment!
Pages:
Jump to: