Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards - page 3. (Read 2449 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

That's OK. Have you even read Hash Card whitepaper or visited their Telegram?
The Hash Card team explicitly states they DO NOT HAVE partership with Mastercard.
This is because Mastercard does not allow direct partership with cryptocurrency projects.
That's why they needed to do it indirectly. Hash Card has partnership with a bank, that has partnership with Mastercard.
Your cards are funded by FIAT. Hash Card converts your crypto to FIAT, sends the funds to the bank and bank funds your card.

Hash Card converts cryptocurrencies to traditional currency in real-time, and is accepted at tens of millions merchants and ATMs

Your cards are funded by FIAT. Hash Card converts your crypto to FIAT, sends the funds to the bank and bank funds your card. ALL IN REAL-TIME.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 126
Merit: 13
Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

We might need to get our compliance team to investigate this further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
=====================================

This is the video they are using for promotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

And on crypto forums/reddit also it is promoted as a Mastercard delivered by a ''secret for now'' Asian bank. I am trying to find the thruth so I can post our discussion on all crypto forums related to this ICO to prevent people from funding this project if it's a scam. Thank you!

======================================

Hello again Sir,

Thank you for getting back.

We have forwarded the below email to our Compliance Team to investigate.
We will get back to you as soon as we hear from them.

Your patience is highly appreciated while we await for a response.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Attention!

Hash Card is currently only project on the market that delivered working crypto debet card.
No competitor - TenX, Monaco, FuzeX, CryptoPay, Centra, Amon, Paycent etc. - managed to deliver working product.

Hashcards will soon arrive to first customers and after that the ICO might sell out very quickly
and when Hash Card token hits the market it might be one of the most profitable tokens of the year.

Just compare the numbers - there will be 9 million USD worth of tokens sold in the ICO,
while the competitors like TenX or Monaco have above 150 million USD market caps without even delivering working product.

This token is bound for the moon, but unfortunatelly people from some jurisdictions (like USA and China) are not able to participate.
Also some people can not go through KYC (you need to send documents to the devs, photo of your passport/ID and utility bill sent for your address).

Many people are disappointed they can not take part in this ICO and that they are missing huge gains.

Is there a solution? Yes there is.
Can you buy some tokens before they hit the exchanges despite you are from USA/China or can't go through KYC? Yes.
Explanation below.

1. First of all, do not trust anyone e-mailing you or contacting via PM. Cryptoworld is full of scammers. Always think before you act.
2. Prepare the amount of coins you are willing to invest (minimum 5 ETH). Also note that your will be buing coins at 300% ICO price (which is still good, when you compare it with the market caps of other projects and how high it can go).
There can be negotiations for bigger orders (20 ETH and more). Note that maximum investment is 200 ETH (rule applied by Hash Card team, not me).
3. Register on Bitrated.com - this is a platform when you can rate trustworthiness of people in crypto. There are many notable people there, like the Litecoin creator etc.
4. Contact me via PM and let's find each other on Bitrated. You can check my trustworthiness on the platform there if you want but it is not necessary, since we will be using escrow of your choice anyway.
You need to chose any highly rated person from the platform that you like- that person of your choice will be our escrow, someone who makes sure everything is fine and both sides are safe and not scammed.
5. You send your personal ETH address to the escrow (this is the address you want the Hasch Card token to be sent to).
6. I buy the tokens to you with my own ETH.
7. You send your ETH to the escrow who keeps them till I send you Hash Card tokens (within 24 hours).
8. When you confirm that you indeed got the tokens, escrow send ETH to me. This way both parties are safe - I can not run away with your ETH (it is kept by escrow till you get your tokens)
and you can not run away with the tokens (escrow gets your ETH before tokens are sent).
9. After successful deal both of us rate the deal on Bitrated to mark that it went good.

Can you check your PM ASAP?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Attention!

Hash Card is currently only project on the market that delivered working crypto debet card.
No competitor - TenX, Monaco, FuzeX, CryptoPay, Centra, Amon, Paycent etc. - managed to deliver working product.

Hashcards will soon arrive to first customers and after that the ICO might sell out very quickly
and when Hash Card token hits the market it might be one of the most profitable tokens of the year.

Just compare the numbers - there will be 9 million USD worth of tokens sold in the ICO,
while the competitors like TenX or Monaco have above 150 million USD market caps without even delivering working product.

This token is bound for the moon, but unfortunatelly people from some jurisdictions (like USA and China) are not able to participate.
Also some people can not go through KYC (you need to send documents to the devs, photo of your passport/ID and utility bill sent for your address).

Many people are disappointed they can not take part in this ICO and that they are missing huge gains.

Is there a solution? Yes there is.
Can you buy some tokens before they hit the exchanges despite you are from USA/China or can't go through KYC? Yes.
Explanation below.

https://hashcard.io/img/block1/[email protected]?v2

1. First of all, do not trust anyone e-mailing you or contacting via PM. Cryptoworld is full of scammers. Always think before you act.
2. Prepare the amount of coins you are willing to invest (minimum 5 ETH). Also note that your will be buing coins at 300% ICO price (which is still good, when you compare it with the market caps of other projects and how high it can go).
There can be negotiations for bigger orders (20 ETH and more). Note that maximum investment is 200 ETH (rule applied by Hash Card team, not me).
3. Register on Bitrated.com - this is a platform when you can rate trustworthiness of people in crypto. There are many notable people there, like the Litecoin creator etc.
4. Contact me via PM and let's find each other on Bitrated. You can check my trustworthiness on the platform there if you want but it is not necessary, since we will be using escrow of your choice anyway.
You need to chose any highly rated person from the platform that you like- that person of your choice will be our escrow, someone who makes sure everything is fine and both sides are safe and not scammed.
5. You send your personal ETH address to the escrow (this is the address you want the Hasch Card token to be sent to).
6. I buy the tokens to you with my own ETH.
7. You send your ETH to the escrow who keeps them till I send you Hash Card tokens (within 24 hours).
8. When you confirm that you indeed got the tokens, escrow send ETH to me. This way both parties are safe - I can not run away with your ETH (it is kept by escrow till you get your tokens)
and you can not run away with the tokens (escrow gets your ETH before tokens are sent).
9. After successful deal both of us rate the deal on Bitrated to mark that it went good.

So you're saying stay away from scams, but you offer to sell your tokens at 3x the price you bought them, and consider it a good deal?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
This project is very similar to the CENTRA project which was one of the biggest scams I ever participated in, I would even buy some tokens to use the card, but after what happened in CENTRA, I no longer trust ICO, success to the project, after the card exists I'll go look for them
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
HASHCARD Project looks very interested and reputed.. A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate.

I do find it kind of funny that you're promoting it and telling people to participate when your signature is against scam projects.

I personally don't think this one is and once investors get the card and test it out we will know for sure, but a few here have said they believe it could be.

Gave me a laugh. Thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
HASHCARD Project looks very interested and reputed.. A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate.
Activity: 38
Well i guess it's time to see. I invested a little in this at the start, i am in the first 100 investors and today i received this:

Dear -My Name-

The day we have been waiting is finally here. Your temporary Hash Card has been shipped.

Once you get the card, please download Hash Card Wallet and add the card. The PIN will be shown on the screen right after the activation. You can't change the PIN for the temporary card!

How to Fund Your Card:

You will see a list of available coins that can be used as a funding method. We are limiting to BTC and ETH until the end of the ICO (June 12th) for testing purposes.

Simply send the desired amount to the wallet (BTC/ETH) and set the debit priority.

Questions/Problems:

As you may already know the Hash Card is pure innovation in the world of crypto, we do expect bugs, declined transactions and other things we all hate. We would like to apologize in advance for any bad experience. Ticket Support will be available starting May 18th. Report any problem you encounter!

Thank you for your business!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team

Keep us posted! if ya receive the card, does it work, tell us about funding: fees, exchange rate ...
btw what they mean by temporary?
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
Well i guess it's time to see. I invested a little in this at the start, i am in the first 100 investors and today i received this:

Dear -My Name-

The day we have been waiting is finally here. Your temporary Hash Card has been shipped.

Once you get the card, please download Hash Card Wallet and add the card. The PIN will be shown on the screen right after the activation. You can't change the PIN for the temporary card!

How to Fund Your Card:

You will see a list of available coins that can be used as a funding method. We are limiting to BTC and ETH until the end of the ICO (June 12th) for testing purposes.

Simply send the desired amount to the wallet (BTC/ETH) and set the debit priority.

Questions/Problems:

As you may already know the Hash Card is pure innovation in the world of crypto, we do expect bugs, declined transactions and other things we all hate. We would like to apologize in advance for any bad experience. Ticket Support will be available starting May 18th. Report any problem you encounter!

Thank you for your business!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know

You can also read more about the issue on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashcardio-a-scam-confirmed-3365068
If you're done on researching about what we're trying to say or we're trying to conclude, please let me know...

about your opinion too. Thanks!
vip
If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.

Nice find, bud ...

https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

are they serious? it's a digital art.

and another thing is why do they keep covering the smart chip of that card?

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

"HashCard, you GOCH some 'splainin' to do!"

As for all them Investards who fell for this ruse ...

what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know

I, among others, have concluded that HashCard has all the makings of being a scam. The proof above demonstrates that the MC cards they are using are NOT in compliance with MC's new trademark implemented in July 2017.
Merit: 10
If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.

Nice find, bud ...

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

Merit: 10
ICO Detector rank Hashcard as the second most discussed ICOs on Twitter according to the detection algorithm.

What are the benefits of investing on this project? in simple terms
vip

EDIT:

Nice find, bud ...

very suspicious..

Activity: 24
I'll just cross-post this here:

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Sir Gleb Gamow is nailing it lol

I hope you understand what signature and avatar bounties are. Cheesy

But anyway, remember that investing in ICOs is always a risk. Yes, the cards will be working at launch but there are no guarantees something will change at some point (for example bank will have it's licence revoked) and then project's team will need to find alternate solution (actually they mentioned they are looking for backup solution now, just in case).

Some people choose this tactic: they buy minimum amount of tokens to get the card (100 USD worth of tokens), they wait for the card to check if everything works as promised and then invest more. If you want to be extra safe this is a good choice, but you have to take into account that there is a risk that after first cards will be out there the ICO might sell of very quickly and not everyone will be able to buy the token in ICO and they would need to wait till it is on the market.

Just do your own dilligence, evaluate the risk and act accordingly.

Mighty kind of Team HashCard to hint their exit strategy: Secret Asian bank backed outta deal so we looking for new bank. Meanwhile, please purchase more tokens which we postponed burning due to unforeseen circumstances.

This always happen to me, it's a very common exit strategy. The proofs we're given doesn't satisfy them that hashcard will run the money.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Well, that video is a magic. No one is interested in magic when it comes to cryptocurrency right?  

I really understand what signature and avatars are. If you're wearing this, you are actually promoting the project that is indicated there. That's why you're being loyal to it, ye its true that investing to ICO is very risky that's why they're creating this topic for them to be aware,, its literally shady. Well, that tactic is very risky, that's why there are discussions that we can talk about before running in to them right? Then there are DT's who notice this project very suspicious.. that's why dude//
vip
I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?
Activity: 1
I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?
vip

But anyway, remember that investing in ICOs is always a risk. Yes, the cards will be working at launch but there are no guarantees something will change at some point (for example bank will have it's licence revoked) and then project's team will need to find alternate solution (actually they mentioned they are looking for backup solution now, just in case).

Some people choose this tactic: they buy minimum amount of tokens to get the card (100 USD worth of tokens), they wait for the card to check if everything works as promised and then invest more. If you want to be extra safe this is a good choice, but you have to take into account that there is a risk that after first cards will be out there the ICO might sell of very quickly and not everyone will be able to buy the token in ICO and they would need to wait till it is on the market.

Just do your own dilligence, evaluate the risk and act accordingly.

Mighty kind of Team HashCard to hint their exit strategy: Secret Asian bank backed outta deal so we looking for new bank. Meanwhile, please purchase more tokens which we postponed burning due to unforeseen circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: