Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards - page 8. (Read 2489 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

So who is going to issue the cards for you?

Thanks

We did a demo purchase at Crypto Summit in Zurich. We have a working product. As for beta testing, it works 8 out of 10 times. 20% goes to time out due to live/instant exchange. We aim to get to 100% approval rate by mid May.

As you may know, the Wave Crest and all associated companies got shut, including Wirex. We are very careful disclosing our partner. It is an Asian bank. As the agreement with the issuer is pure fiat funding, we can't publish the bin, nor the MC logo. Please review our funding-payment process in the WP.

I want to highlight that we have the cards ready to be shipped on May 15th. We will mail in batches to first contributors with KYC in place.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.

The token crowdsale is restricted to some countries, however the card is available to anyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

So who is going to issue the cards for you?

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

Note: I am making this Original Post for HashCard. I am not part of the project and point of contact. This thread will be manage by ...........
Pages:
Jump to: