Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards - page 7. (Read 2449 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
HashCard, the world’s first bitcoin card offering features like decentralized bank, instant conversion and reliable exchange rates has announced its ICO, starting from May 1, 2018. If you spend money in foreign currency on a frequent basis, HashCard brings a lot of benefits. Due to its superior functionality and portability, HashCard is going to be a must-have card for Bitcoin or Ether holders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Hashcard is a cryptocurrency wallet, exchange, card & payment processing provider, offers to its customers to make Peer-to-Peer(P2P) cryptocurrency transactions. Now a days Cryptocurrency users want a cheap and fast way to make transactions, a service that will facilitate transactions between people from all over the world. A real-time transaction takes place each time the card is swiped. Only the precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/ BTC/Altcoins. The rest of the card owners funds remain stored in their secure wallet. Hashcard provides its clients the opportunity to send and receive Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM and other 25+ altcoins between HASHCARD accounts instantly with network fee only.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very interesting concept. After reading the whitepaper I have a few questions:

1. The cryptocurrency private keys are stored by you. Do you store the keys in HSMs?
2. The major switching networks will require a quick response time and merchants will also require a quick confirmation so that the next customer can pay. Do you foresee this having the required fast transaction times required by retail as traditionally crypto is not very much retail friendly due to longer confirmation times?
3. If you are keeping the crypto, how are you going to liquidate the crypto coins for a transaction if you have to send it to the exchange first and some exchanges requires many confirmations to reflect a deposit. What if a wallet is in maintenance on an exchange?
4. Are you perhaps using coinpayments.net or similar service in the background?

aws cloudhsm

we use our own fiat funds stored at the main account to cover any transaction, we then transfer to any sub account (card) when requested and if the estimated ~cardbalance is sufficient to cover this transaction. Immediately with the transaction, we lock the best rate via api(where available) and liquidate the necessary position. This is 100% approval rate method. there is an alternative way to process it, but we are still getting an unacceptable amount of "transaction declined"
Having passed the КУC, will I be entitled to order the card immediately? Are there any restrictions on obtaining cards for Russian citizens?

Yes, immediately. No restrictions for Russia.

Is it available for all countries or is there any restrictions? What bonuses are available for early investors?

The token sale has some limitations like US, China etc. The card itself is available to anyone.

You may find the relevant bonuses on the website. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Very interesting concept. After reading the whitepaper I have a few questions:

1. The cryptocurrency private keys are stored by you. Do you store the keys in HSMs?
2. The major switching networks will require a quick response time and merchants will also require a quick confirmation so that the next customer can pay. Do you foresee this having the required fast transaction times required by retail as traditionally crypto is not very much retail friendly due to longer confirmation times?
3. If you are keeping the crypto, how are you going to liquidate the crypto coins for a transaction if you have to send it to the exchange first and some exchanges requires many confirmations to reflect a deposit. What if a wallet is in maintenance on an exchange?
4. Are you perhaps using coinpayments.net or similar service in the background?
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Did I fill it correctly? We download the application and then connect your card? What is the speed with which this transaction will occur?
Activity: 280
Having passed the КУC, will I be entitled to order the card immediately? Are there any restrictions on obtaining cards for Russian citizens?

Is it available for all countries or is there any restrictions? What bonuses are available for early investors?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Hey HashCard team Smiley

Korean ANN is ready now!

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhashcard-3364489
Activity: 57
The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.
Activity: 238
HASHCARD ensures the security of its user's transactions by using a Two Factor Authentication or 2FA method for transactions. This two-factor authentication provided an extra layer of security. Hash Card is the card that really does work in the everyday world. The precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/BTC/Altcoins
Activity: 35
There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

So who is going to issue the cards for you?

Thanks

We did a demo purchase at Crypto Summit in Zurich. We have a working product. As for beta testing, it works 8 out of 10 times. 20% goes to time out due to live/instant exchange. We aim to get to 100% approval rate by mid May.

As you may know, the Wave Crest and all associated companies got shut, including Wirex. We are very careful disclosing our partner. It is an Asian bank. As the agreement with the issuer is pure fiat funding, we can't publish the bin, nor the MC logo. Please review our funding-payment process in the WP.

I want to highlight that we have the cards ready to be shipped on May 15th. We will mail in batches to first contributors with KYC in place.

for beta 80% of success is kinda fine, but it must be 100%. Otherwise nobody will use it. Hope all things will go in a right direction and project will solve the problem
tell me, invest in ICO pase can use payment method with altcoin like NEM,STELLAR etc.?
same with me, i just have NEM, or STELLAR on my wallet. can i buy with that? or you just wanna ethereum on this ICO?
thank you, please answer my question because i wanna join ICO.

Bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash, eos for now. We will do our best to accept Stellar by the start of ICO.

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment
tell me, invest in ICO pase can use payment method with altcoin like NEM,STELLAR etc.?
same with me, i just have NEM, or STELLAR on my wallet. can i buy with that? or you just wanna ethereum on this ICO?
thank you, please answer my question because i wanna join ICO.
Activity: 357
very good idea and concept, how can i join this airdrop? also i will joining bounty campaign program for this project.
thank you team. this project is very good information for me  Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
The project looks great I think in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
  Good luck and success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

Don't forget to do your KYC on time!
Pages:
Jump to: