Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 12. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I understand correctly? Even for the fact that I will post links to Youtube video, tokens will be credited ...?
It means that in order to add a video to your publication, you can add a link to the video ...
Namely the video can not be downloaded?
Similar projects already exist for similar purposes. There is no need to create the same one 10 times
It turns out they save on this?
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
A token can only be an integer or it can be divided?
Of course we divide the Token. Divisibility of the HB token: up to 0.00000000001.
but such a big divisibility, is it good or bad for a token and a project also ...?
most likely good.
The divisibility of the HB token makes it possible to avoid having a significant entry threshold for any token or advertiser.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I understand correctly? Even for the fact that I will post links to Youtube video, tokens will be credited ...?
It means that in order to add a video to your publication, you can add a link to the video ...
Similar projects already exist for similar purposes. There is no need to create the same one 10 times
Activity: 27
A token can only be an integer or it can be divided?
Of course we divide the Token. Divisibility of the HB token: up to 0.00000000001.
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
if your publication will be popular - yes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
It would be great if at the rate of betting on bloggers, the token would grow better ...
How will this affect the token?
just imagine, every blogger at the end of the video leaves a link to the profile of the profile under the video - then the network is statically exact multiplayer
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
It would be great if at the rate of betting on bloggers, the token would grow better ...
How will this affect the token?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Activity: 60
Can I transfer files in this social network?
Judging by the description of NO. This social network is only for posting
Why? The possibility of publishing in HeartBout can be like photos, unlimited videos and links to videos
I meant that you can transfer large files between users, is there?
Activity: 75
Judging by the description of NO. This social network is only for posting
Activity: 60
Activity: 29
I like design. Well done, everything is done beautifully and according to modern
and how did you see the design? The application has not yet reached the people
I made a conclusion based on the page in Facebook. There's a video there.
copper member
But in this bounty campaign can participate newcomers, for example, a newbie! I am happy about this, I am happy to write in social networks and write an article!

Thanks, we glad to see new participants
Activity: 67
But in this bounty campaign can participate newcomers, for example, a newbie! I am happy about this, I am happy to write in social networks and write an article!
Activity: 29
I like design. Well done, everything is done beautifully and according to modern
copper member
Just this afternoon I took part in the Twitter campaign. And the rest I wish good luck)
What do you need to do to participate in a Twitter campaign?
On the basis of bounty campaigns, write to the branch accordingly. Branch bounty.
And the topic is in English? or are there other languages?
We have Russian tread too - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annheartboutdddndddnddn-ddnn-dddddd-ddddddddn-2572103
Any translation bounty? I would reserve Turkish translation
Join our bounty campaign here- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-heartbout-a-social-network-with-a-decentralized-incentive-system-2567795
Activity: 62
Any translation bounty? I would reserve Turkish translation
Activity: 67
Just this afternoon I took part in the Twitter campaign. And the rest I wish good luck)
What do you need to do to participate in a Twitter campaign?
On the basis of bounty campaigns, write to the branch accordingly. Branch bounty.
And the topic is in English? or are there other languages?
Pages:
Jump to: