Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 28. (Read 74084 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
good project to invest. They have a lot of teams to answer existing questions and also this is a gambling project, I follow this thread because this is ICO that will be great
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
We can see that a lot of scammers are on every ICO announcements . They try to collect the money in place of the team who create the ICO. We must be very careful. And sometimes an ICO can be a scam too... So it is not easy to know what is real or not.
I hope Hero Token will be able to start his ICO and be successful. This project is very promising.

Yep, one must due diligent and conduct a through research prior to investing. As with any investment, there is also risk and return.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
We can see that a lot of scammers are on every ICO announcements . They try to collect the money in place of the team who create the ICO. We must be very careful. And sometimes an ICO can be a scam too... So it is not easy to know what is real or not.
I hope Hero Token will be able to start his ICO and be successful. This project is very promising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Our latest article  Smiley

Hero Token – Enlarging the Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
https://icomagazine.com/hero-token-enlarging-the-future-of-banking-in-southeast-asia/

Great News for Hero Token! One of the current hottest ICO.
Activity: 253
Our latest article  Smiley

Hero Token – Enlarging the Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
https://icomagazine.com/hero-token-enlarging-the-future-of-banking-in-southeast-asia/
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello there ysakay, that email is a slack reminder set by scammers. Please disregard.

Always remember:

1. Be mindful of scammers on Slack. They might tell you the pre-sale is live while it actually isn’t. They may also pretend to be of the Hero team.
2. Do not trust ‘Reminder’ Slackbot messages.
3. Slack might send you notifications via Email if you are offline. Those might be fake too.
4. The only official website is www.herotoken.io (known fake websites use .co and herotokens with an "s")
5. Always check #announcements channel.
6. Check our official Medium profile: www.medium.com/@herotoken
7. Only information which are published on 4, 5, and 6 it should be considered legitimate.
8. Send an email to [email protected] prior to making any contribution

Thank you and stay safe,

Your Hero Token Team

Good reminder, everything in slackbot is scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
yes exactly.wann the sales go. the eth are already ready  Grin
is there already an appointment ? 15.9 or 20.9  ? or later ? many people are already waiting for the pre-ico / ico
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
is this because China ban ICO? Can you give information about pre-sale. Next month?
Activity: 185
Hello there ysakay, that email is a slack reminder set by scammers. Please disregard.

Always remember:

1. Be mindful of scammers on Slack. They might tell you the pre-sale is live while it actually isn’t. They may also pretend to be of the Hero team.
2. Do not trust ‘Reminder’ Slackbot messages.
3. Slack might send you notifications via Email if you are offline. Those might be fake too.
4. The only official website is www.herotoken.io (known fake websites use .co and herotokens with an "s")
5. Always check #announcements channel.
6. Check our official Medium profile: www.medium.com/@herotoken
7. Only information which are published on 4, 5, and 6 it should be considered legitimate.
8. Send an email to [email protected] prior to making any contribution

Thank you and stay safe,

Your Hero Token Team
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
The project has gained a lot of attention in the media and on the slack channel, which is a good sign for the project as surely many investors will be involved in selling the upcoming Token. I am happy to be a part of this project and hope the project will be successful.

Yes OK. but when does the ico start? one reads nothing about it . the dev does not write. only the people write here
an information on the beginning of ico would be great . do you know the start date .
the slack-channel one can also not always believe because there too many false messages come

Pre-sale will be announced beforehand.  But it should not be held in the next few days, and when it will start, the official announcement will be distributed on every channel, until then do not trust anyone claiming pre-sale has started. Currently the team is taking care of all the compliances so they don't have to worry about this after ICO is over
I hope the team can work properly and promptly deliver a decision on the delay that is done now. Many participants of bounty can't wait to hear the delay expires. Hopefully this project really promising and did not respond to the message
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
The project has gained a lot of attention in the media and on the slack channel, which is a good sign for the project as surely many investors will be involved in selling the upcoming Token. I am happy to be a part of this project and hope the project will be successful.

Yes OK. but when does the ico start? one reads nothing about it . the dev does not write. only the people write here
an information on the beginning of ico would be great . do you know the start date .
the slack-channel one can also not always believe because there too many false messages come

Pre-sale will be announced beforehand.  But it should not be held in the next few days, and when it will start, the official announcement will be distributed on every channel, until then do not trust anyone claiming pre-sale has started. Currently the team is taking care of all the compliances so they don't have to worry about this after ICO is over
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Activity: 122
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Crypto-currencies & Blockchain Consultant
Are the terms of the ICO going to remain the same or is it fully changing as a result of the new rules

For now, it seems there are no changes according to their website (FAQ section).
Are the terms of the ICO going to remain the same or is it fully changing as a result of the new rules
Still dont have pre-sale day.  Huh is project still continuous? what happened?

They are doing a last code audit given the regulatory context. They should announce the new pre-sale day soon.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
Still dont have pre-sale day.  Huh is project still continuous? what happened?
Smart Exchange

First Exchange where 100% of the profits are distributed to the token holders

https://stex.exchange/up/2r4fcolzge6g

#STeX #ICO #TokenSale #bitcoin #ethereum #ETH

is this a new exchange? Is however the wrong thread . who also has an ann
herotoken:
the same info from the slack I've got synonymous. Scam, Scam, Scam. This is only annoying
Careful everyone, there is phishing sites out there trying to scam people by pretending to be from Hero and asking to send ether for presale, while presale is still delay!

If this is true it's a serious concern, if you received such email, then you should post this to this thread so we all become aware of this, people might become victim of this scam messages better to warn them with proofs and evidence on where the links coming from.

I do confirm for phishing emails coming from the slack; I received at least three.

Here is an example:

@mikki.herotoken asked me to remind you “*Dear Hero Token community,*
 Be aware that *Hero Token Pre-Sale Is LIVE!*
Whitelisted members can contribute and buy HERO tokens.
*Pre-sale will soon be closed once hard cap is reached (50,000 ETH).*
*Token Creation Rate:* 260 HERO per 1 ETH (30% pre-sale bonus)

> The minimum contribution amount is 10 ETH. There is no maximum amount you can invest.

*Contribute -* https://herotoken.co/
*Contract address -* 0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (I deliberately hide the ETH address)
Gas limit: 200,000 | Gas price: 50 Gwei

Thank you for your continuous support,
*Your Hero Token Team*”.

I hope it can help the community.

Oclock

Thanks for posting this actually it's not only hero token also other coins is getting this kind of spam and scam email, investfeed also suffer such spam email and the majority of it happen in ethereum based token ico so people investing in ethereum ico should be aware of this.

Okay, thanks for your quick reply  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: