Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 12. (Read 189461 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 22
September 27, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
Do you have more or less HLM than you expected?
This happened to me. The address shown in my Spreadwallet wasn't the one where my SPR where during the snapshot due to change addresses being used by the wallet. Check the Spread explorer to find the correct address.

No. I have 6K spreadcoin during the snapshot. Held until around January 5, 2018, when I sold it. Now the balance that shows up on my account is still the one after January 5. (11 HLM).

It's the reason why I'm asking if the snapshot date has been moved.
The balance on your account, do you mean the HLM Wallet or Cryptopia?

Make sure to enable coin control in the SPR wallet and check whether you exported the correct keys. The 6k might be in a change address.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
This happened to me. The address shown in my Spreadwallet wasn't the one where my SPR where during the snapshot due to change addresses being used by the wallet. Check the Spread explorer to find the correct address.

No. I have 6K spreadcoin during the snapshot. Held until around January 5, 2018, when I sold it. Now the balance that shows up on my account is still the one after January 5. (11 HLM).

The balance on your account, do you mean the HLM Wallet or Cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
September 26, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Well I hope Cryptopia is prepping for a huge influx of Helium transactions once they open market.
Something tells me there’s gonna be a sudden shitload of potential server crashing activity as
I’m assuming most of the community parked their spreadcoins there for snapshot rather than holding in local wallet.
In the meantime, I imagine there’s plenty of panties twirling ....
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
We all waited patiently for close to a year (well maybe not that patiently, but whatever...) for this launch...
Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink

Well, you are not loosing money but rather not earning it Tongue but I feel ya. I don't have coins locked, because I wasn't participating in snapshot, but I would also like to start masternode before the rewards will increase.

what is the difference between not earning and losing money  Kiss? if i can generate coins but not doing it i lose money or not Cheesy?
~6 days until the normal rewards kick in. so cryptopia have 5 more days. there is a little bit hope but not much.

What I don't get though, is that the team can't provide a one line update. Confirm that it's Cryptopia that's holding back and not some other problem. I know everyone is busy but it only takes 5 min for a quick update and the latest response they had from Cryptopia. I'm the project manager for a coin listed on Cryptopia and when I contact them about wallet issues etc. they normally get back to me in a day or so with a response.

Cryptopia wallet HLM offline Smiley

This is objectively great... how long will it realistically be though? I thought this was all a lost cause. A year is a long time in crypto. Roll Eyes
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
September 26, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

it would be good if they first open withdrawel before block 28k. the market can open later

I doubt Cryptopia is super amused by requests like this. I have a hard time understanding why the team launched without an ETA from Topia, I must say. A couple of days and those who were smart enough to hold in their own wallets will reap really juicy rewards.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
September 25, 2018, 05:47:28 PM
We all waited patiently for close to a year (well maybe not that patiently, but whatever...) for this launch...
Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink

Well, you are not loosing money but rather not earning it Tongue but I feel ya. I don't have coins locked, because I wasn't participating in snapshot, but I would also like to start masternode before the rewards will increase.

what is the difference between not earning and losing money  Kiss? if i can generate coins but not doing it i lose money or not Cheesy?
~6 days until the normal rewards kick in. so cryptopia have 5 more days. there is a little bit hope but not much.

What I don't get though, is that the team can't provide a one line update. Confirm that it's Cryptopia that's holding back and not some other problem. I know everyone is busy but it only takes 5 min for a quick update and the latest response they had from Cryptopia. I'm the project manager for a coin listed on Cryptopia and when I contact them about wallet issues etc. they normally get back to me in a day or so with a response.

We've been in contact with Cryptopia ever since main net went live and indeed they're always very fast to respond. There is no ETA yet but there will be more news on that later this week.

it would be good if they first open withdrawel before block 28k. the market can open later
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
September 25, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

We've been in contact with Cryptopia ever since main net went live and indeed they're always very fast to respond. There is no ETA yet but there will be more news on that later this week.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
Pffffff, i see that this branch has become more refreshed. Only the team managed to launch the network, as everyone, want exchangers and network support.
Be patient, guys. Everything will be here. I do not understand this fuss. It will not happen faster than in fact.
Just waiting for this news, and all. What is the problem.
legendary
born once atheist
September 24, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

Spam bots make better posts than this^ ,ffs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

Cryptopia wallet HLM offline Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

The main communication channel in Slack, there about Cryptopia was said more than once. The BTT thread is updated occasionally, so if you need actual information, go to https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
September 24, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

legendary
Ganja <3
September 24, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
September 24, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 23, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
Hopefully Cryptopia speeds up in releasing the "frozen" Helium coins. I'm happy that this project finally lifted-off.
Thanks to Karmashark, teela, gjhiggins, stonehedge, rdzero and the rest of the Helium team!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
September 23, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.

We'll celebrate as soon as the mainnet launch happen. IF that happens.

So many projects now are not moving or simply dies due to market conditions. Devs and investors are not that motivated since there is very little gain to be expected during bear market.
legendary
Ganja <3
September 23, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink
legendary
born once atheist
September 23, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
legendary
Ganja <3
September 23, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

I think the dev team could provide an update with some info about why it is taking so long when the chain is running for a while now. They must have been in communication with Cryptopia and there must be a reason why it's taking so long.

Getting a bit impatient here myself, but keep in mind we are just now at the end of weekend - Cryptopia will at best have a small team working on weekends and the HLM dev team might also enjoy free time.

that had to be done before mainnet start Smiley cryptopia have a very slow !SHIT! team im sure this will take some more time..
Pages:
Jump to: