Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 18. (Read 189461 times)

Activity: 846
Merit: 115
August 19, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
The fact that other coins are upgrading with new features constantly. And helium struggles to just make a launch.

That tells a lot about HLM. This long of a delay is pure incompetence.

Tell me. Why does hlm need a 1 year launch delay?
That's pretty pathetic even for cryptopia standards

Too the developers. Get off your lazy ass and get this pos blockchain running. We waited long enough

get your fucking free coins then you piece of shit. Why the fuck should I care to contribute my free time for cunts like you. Nobody's getting paid to do this so if you want your free fucking coins why don't you join the coding or stfu. You're a complete piece of shit. No wonder you have a negative rating.

You can go code it yourself. I hate mfs like you that only want shit for free and don't want to do a damned thing to get it. seriously all of you can go fuck yourselves.

They weren't free coins, people spent money + accepted risk to support the project. The original founders of the HLM idea did very well on the SPR market action related to this project's announcement. Your outburst is just more of the same from this project, and clearly you're over-invested in time and/or money with such an emotional response. This project should just be declared defunct at this point, I'm amazed that people are still waiting. Everything related to SpreadCoin after Mr. Spread disappeared has been nothing but lies, misdirection, embezzlement, manipulation, and shit-throwing. GG all.

I agree.  The truth does get exposed in bear markets and that's a good thing.  Gets people sober if they drank too much of the crypto koolaid.  Such an outburst from one of the devs.  I think we made him rage quit. LOL
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
The fact that other coins are upgrading with new features constantly. And helium struggles to just make a launch.

Too the developers. Get off your lazy ass and get this pos blockchain running. We waited long enough

get your fucking free coins then you piece of shit. Why the fuck should I care to contribute my free time for cunts like you. Nobody's getting paid to do this so if you want your free fucking coins why don't you join the coding or stfu. You're a complete piece of shit. No wonder you have a negative rating.

You can go code it yourself. I hate mfs like you that only want shit for free and don't want to do a damned thing to get it. seriously all of you can go fuck yourselves.

They weren't free coins, people spent money + accepted risk to support the project. The original founders of the HLM idea did very well on the SPR market action related to this project's announcement. Your outburst is just more of the same from this project, and clearly you're over-invested in time and/or money with such an emotional response. This project should just be declared defunct at this point, I'm amazed that people are still waiting. Everything related to SpreadCoin after Mr. Spread disappeared has been nothing but lies, misdirection, embezzlement, manipulation, and shit-throwing. GG all.
August 18, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
August 18, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

I see this kind of mentality pop up quite often in this topic. @lunobird you (and anyone else) can use the code currently on github to launch Helium. But you probably won't, because you're incapable.

@lunobird I just noticed you got painted red by Lauda ahahahaha. Seems you fcked with the wrong marine. My personal advice would be to abandon the account and make a new one. You'll need to level it up by making solid comments and receiving merit. You'd need to drop your attitude for other people to merit you though. Good luck,

You are a complete and utter boneheaded, clueless moron.

1) no one can take the code from GH and launch the chain unless they have access to the seed wallet. If it was possible, I would have launched the coin already

2) cheering for fraudulent scam warnings is below low.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 16, 2018, 04:24:34 PM
I think this is a good project, will find out and follow the update. But why he has little popularity.
Probably, on the basis that it does not develop as quickly as everyone would like, would. But it does not bother me. I hope that at the very beginning, there will not be much demand. Day "H"
August 16, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
I think they will delay again for the launch, seeing the market conditions are not good.

That's not a good reason to delay. Just pure incompetence at this point.

What is your problem exactly?

You're owed a bunch of airdrop coins and indeed things (life is life) didn't go as originally intended. But there's a fine bunch of people who are working as we speak to get you your free stuff.

What on earth makes you think that you have a claim? How knobheaded are you? Didn't your parents teach you not to behave like this? Do you think that behaving like a prick will get you your airdrop coins faster?

I see this kind of mentality pop up quite often in this topic. @lunobird you (and anyone else) can use the code currently on github to launch Helium. But you probably won't, because you're incapable.

Let the people who made and created Helium and those that stuck by this project through and through decide when it is ready.

p.s.

@lunobird I just noticed you got painted red by Lauda ahahahaha. Seems you fcked with the wrong marine. My personal advice would be to abandon the account and make a new one. You'll need to level it up by making solid comments and receiving merit. You'd need to drop your attitude for other people to merit you though. Good luck,

I don't know what's Lauda problem is. He hates EOS. And marked me red. Bc I like the top 5 market cap coins.

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
I think they will delay again for the launch, seeing the market conditions are not good.

What is your problem exactly?

You're owed a bunch of airdrop coins and indeed things (life is life) didn't go as originally intended. But there's a fine bunch of people who are working as we speak to get you your free stuff.

What on earth makes you think that you have a claim? How knobheaded are you? Didn't your parents teach you not to behave like this? Do you think that behaving like a prick will get you your airdrop coins faster?

Let the people who made and created Helium and those that stuck by this project through and through decide when it is ready.

p.s.

Decided to teach us life? Indeed?
But it really not reason for launch delay. Market conditions never be "good", they always be insufficient. ))
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:49:19 PM
HLM launched?
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Market conditions have never played, and never will play a role in launching this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
I think this is a good project, will find out and follow the update. But why he has little popularity.
August 14, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
August 12, 2018, 10:35:01 PM
A team consisting of enthusiasts can bring an excellent result. Therefore, I am interested in what will happen here. And I see that I'm not alone.
As for the time, it is likely that the quality here comes first, and that's good.

This is the right kind of mind set. Everyone is right now working very hard towards launching and getting everyone their airdrop coins. And more importantly they're working very hard to make sure everything is done properly so that these coins will actually represent value as a sustainable blockchain.

This will lunch, and when it does it will be a lunch of champions.

ok... but now can we get off page 130 already?..seems like we been on it forever....
and that includes that wilomilon copy/paste scammy ass exchange spam shilling bot....sheesh!!   Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
Is it true that helium already exists in the cryptology market? If true, then when will the trade begin?
August 12, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/blog/august-8th-launch-team-spork-keys

The above is a tl;dr of what was talked about in the Slack over the two weeks.

The launch team is currently reviewing the code to make sure the ledger transfer and chain launch will work out as intended.

Aka more delays

Just stop it! No more hyping up a dead horse. Wake me up of hlm is at $100 bucks a token

No dead horses here really. I'll make a post like this every now and then to keep people up to date. GJ on the trust rating btw.

Hlm should have been honest and say we won't have a wallet till 1 year later. I'f they said the truth I would have dumped my spread at $2.  Now I'm stuck with hlm that's worth nothing
August 11, 2018, 04:01:48 PM
A team consisting of enthusiasts can bring an excellent result. Therefore, I am interested in what will happen here. And I see that I'm not alone.
As for the time, it is likely that the quality here comes first, and that's good.

This is the right kind of mind set. Everyone is right now working very hard towards launching and getting everyone their airdrop coins. And more importantly they're working very hard to make sure everything is done properly so that these coins will actually represent value as a sustainable blockchain.

This will lunch, and when it does it will be a lunch of champions.
August 11, 2018, 03:43:04 PM
https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/blog/august-8th-launch-team-spork-keys

The above is a tl;dr of what was talked about in the Slack over the two weeks.

The launch team is currently reviewing the code to make sure the ledger transfer and chain launch will work out as intended.

Aka more delays

Just stop it! No more hyping up a dead horse. Wake me up of hlm is at $100 bucks a token

No dead horses here really. I'll make a post like this every now and then to keep people up to date. GJ on the trust rating btw.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 10, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
around this project a big HYIP, it's very good for any platform because the audience about the project is growing and more investors are learning about it
Pages:
Jump to: