Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 27. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
May 12, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
it would be quite useful in this thread to have a "nuke spam" button....

What I don't understand is why they keep farming activity points, if now without merits you can't rise in rank and therefore you can't participate in signature campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 12, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
snip
snip
snip

it would be quite useful in this thread to have a "nuke spam" button....
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 12, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
Last weeks TL:DR from Slack of where things stand:

https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/blog/may-10th-preliminary-home-stretch

@Big Naturals and others who can't be arsed to join Slack: https://t.me/HeliumChain is (also) run by the community and cross posts important stuff.

yeah, but how long we must wait until the mainnet launch and this coin tradeable on exchange ?
i know this is good project, so, i hope there will be a good announcements about the exact date of the launch from helium

It's good that we can have at least some updates on the development of the project. I think that as soon as the team is ready, they are announcing it. It is likely that they do not have specific dates.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:32:28 AM
seems good project, will findout & follow the update
Activity: 44
May 12, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
I also can't wait for Helium to go live on Cryptopia, as I plan to get a bag as soon as possible. I wonder what are the community prediction about HLM price once it got the market.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
May 12, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

@Big Naturals and others who can't be arsed to join Slack: https://t.me/HeliumChain is (also) run by the community and cross posts important stuff.

yeah, but how long we must wait until the mainnet launch and this coin tradeable on exchange ?
i know this is good project, so, i hope there will be a good announcements about the exact date of the launch from helium
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
I saw the development of Helium, and I observed the enthusiasm of the development team, which proved that they were worth investing.
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
May 10, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 08, 2018, 08:51:06 PM
Any idea when HLM will be tradeable on Cryptopia? I'm wanting to buy a baggie. How many to have a MN again?

Edit* I found the MN amount on the main page. Still curious as to when you guys think it'll be tradeable on cryptopia?

The testnet is live and work is being done quickly. It should be weeks or less, but I'm not a programmer or dev and there are always unexpected hiccups. They've been compiling the windows wallet, the Testnet is functional. They had some problem with the POW/POS switch due to that part of the PivX code being old and in conflict with more recent updates. It looks like they managed to pick up some real quality developers though.

That sounds positive, thanks for the update! It's not possible to follow every project fully in slack telegram dischord etc so having someone provide an occasional summary update here is really appreciated! I have enough for a couple of helium masternode, so feeling pretty positive about the future!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 06:39:27 PM
Any idea when HLM will be tradeable on Cryptopia? I'm wanting to buy a baggie. How many to have a MN again?

Edit* I found the MN amount on the main page. Still curious as to when you guys think it'll be tradeable on cryptopia?

The testnet is live and work is being done quickly. It should be weeks or less, but I'm not a programmer or dev and there are always unexpected hiccups. They've been compiling the windows wallet, the Testnet is functional. They had some problem with the POW/POS switch due to that part of the PivX code being old and in conflict with more recent updates. It looks like they managed to pick up some real quality developers though.

Perhaps this is good news. Definitely, they have a meager staff of developers. New spezialists, in this area should increase the speed of development.

yeah, at this moment all we need is keep patient
i think the launch of helium is not long anymore, its become closer day by day

yes, it will be launched in a few years
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
May 05, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

Perhaps this is good news. Definitely, they have a meager staff of developers. New spezialists, in this area should increase the speed of development.

yeah, at this moment all we need is keep patient
i think the launch of helium is not long anymore, its become closer day by day
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 05, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Hodlers Network
May 05, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Yeah, I also can't wait for Helium to go live on Cryptopia, as I plan to get a bag as soon as possible. I wonder what are the community prediction about HLM price once it got the market.

What was the price of SPR during the snapshot? Was the airdrop for SPR holders in 1:1 ratio?

yes, the airdrop ratio for SPR holders is 1 on 1
if i'm not wrong the price of SPR is about $2.5 when the snapshot happened
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 05, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Yeah, I also can't wait for Helium to go live on Cryptopia, as I plan to get a bag as soon as possible. I wonder what are the community prediction about HLM price once it got the market.

What was the price of SPR during the snapshot? Was the airdrop for SPR holders in 1:1 ratio?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

Activity: 442
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Activity: 94
May 04, 2018, 09:00:33 PM
really nice article to read about Helium, check this out guys Wink
https://medium.com/@jasonmcassidy/helium-pre-launch-update-853a6d161382
Lovely article. Project looks extremely promising.
Hodlers Network
May 04, 2018, 06:49:40 PM
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. Way to go! Good luck

read here for detail announcements about helium https://www.heliumlabs.org
or just joined the helium slack channel https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. Way to go! Good luck
Activity: 103
May 03, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
To avoid gross price manipulation I can respect giving little forewarning of the snapshot, especially with how long the announcement of it occurring "sometime" has been out.  With that said I'm a little concerned with the apparent lack of updates regarding it, considering they already set and delayed one date I'm certain they don't want to do it again, but really even giving a window of a week or 2 as a committed timeframe would be nice.

I've seen past splits and swaps go silky smooth or be completely unhinged, hopefully the helium team is REALLY getting their ducks in a row.
Pages:
Jump to: