Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 25. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 04:19:32 AM
If you look at previous post you would seeI have defended Helium because I bought the idea and believed. The expectation was it would have launched by now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 02, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
It took several months for me to hold spreadcoin  just to get hold of HLM. Helium's vision at that time struck me with full of potentials. But there were times that it made me think the development time for this types of project may take longer thus decided to sell my SPR at its peak. So I am expecting to buy HLM on exchanges at a cheaper  price.
If they do, everything as promised, then a lower price maybe not. For now rest assured that code is being coded and doings are being done, Helium will launch with up to spec, clean, pretty and working code.
Sounds great, this is what is expected.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
Is there any update?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
 It took several months for me to hold spreadcoin  just to get hold of HLM. Helium's vision at that time struck me with full of potentials. But there were times that it made me think the development time for this types of project may take longer thus decided to sell my SPR at its peak. So I am expecting to buy HLM on exchanges at a cheaper  price.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
June 01, 2018, 05:46:21 PM
I apologize if this question was asked before What is telegram group

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+telegram+group
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
I apologize if this question was asked before What is telegram group
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
Quote from: kristerv on Slark
3. In regards to the dual Helium entities, we have been aware of each other for some time. They are a hardware focused IoT manufacturer founded in 2013 and are out of the United States.

wow...
well thats news to me.  So who owns the Helium brand? Or there's now 2 entities? Thats gonna get confusing,
especially since they are both blockchain related and  tokens/coins are issued.

still nothing? ha ha ha the year has already passed

Well I suppose a year is a very long time for an impatient 12 year old with a
30 second attention span. Now put the phone away before mommy confiscates
it for going over your allotted screen time...

still nothing? June 2018r Smiley
legendary
born once atheist
May 30, 2018, 11:45:48 AM
3. In regards to the dual Helium entities, we have been aware of each other for some time. They are a hardware focused IoT manufacturer founded in 2013 and are out of the United States.

wow...
well thats news to me.  So who owns the Helium brand? Or there's now 2 entities? Thats gonna get confusing,

Well I suppose a year is a very long time for an impatient 12 year old with a
30 second attention span. Now put the phone away before mommy confiscates
it for going over your allotted screen time...
May 29, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

wow...

Activity: 48
May 29, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
http:// if the price is close to GINcoin's we'll be very lucky
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
May 27, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
1: Clone someone elses stuff from Github and pretend you're a dev.
Verge

2: Raise a boatload of money through an ICO and hire blockchain developers who currently come at the same hourly rate as premier league football players, or just hire marketers and skip the code part.
Tron

3: Code a foundation upon which the community and everyone interested can build on through hard work and collective effort.
Bitcoin

Roll Eyes
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
May 26, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
^ok, thanx for that reply, Teela.

.... and biting their toenails trying to get everything sorted.

Good lord!  are they contortionists now or something?!  Wink Grin

Heh, its just what I normally do myself when I've chewed through my distal phalanges.

As said: as soon as I collect enough from the slack I'll post another TL:DR. There was a working windows binary posted in Slack so that seems to be out of the way.

I think there are 3 ways in which you can currently launch a crypto project. 1: clone someone elses stuff from Github and pretend you're a dev. 2: raise a boatload of money through an ICO and hire blockchain developers who currently come at the same hourly rate as premier league football players, or just hire marketeers and skip the code part. 3: Code a foundation upon which the community and everyone interested can build on through hard work and collective effort.

For as far as I can see the Helium team and the community members who are lending hands are pursuing the 3rd option. This means that there will be a perfectly viable future for Helium but it also means that launch dates and deadlines don't really do much at the moment. Having said that, I personally think this is closer to actually launching than it has ever been.

legendary
born once atheist
May 26, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
^ok, thanx for that reply, Teela.

.... and biting their toenails trying to get everything sorted.

Good lord!  are they contortionists now or something?!  Wink Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
May 26, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

wow...

From what I gathered about the IoT manufacturer that, rather recently, wants to incorporate blockchain into their IoT products: they're not really fishing in the same pond. I think consensus within the team and community is to just leave this be for the moment and deal with it when and if the time comes. There are more important things to deal with at the moment.

I'll see if I can post another TL:DR later this week. For now rest assured that code is being coded and doings are being done. PIVX latest update is rather significant however and since Helium will launch with up to spec, clean, pretty and working code this means a fair bit of extra work for those amongst us who are currently head butting their keyboards and biting their toenails trying to get everything sorted.
legendary
born once atheist
May 26, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

wow...
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
May 26, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
May 26, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
long time not in this thread. where can i see the latest updates?
Activity: 5
May 26, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
Do we have an ETA of wallet? or when Helium will be live?
legendary
born once atheist
May 22, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
 ^Take your moronic spam posts and bugger off back to your useless shitcoin threads
May 21, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: