Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 23. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 19, 2018, 01:25:53 AM
Snapshot has happened almost a year ago and releasing the mainnet means out tokens are ready for distribution.  I still believe that I can accumulate more HLM than holding much of my spr.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 19, 2018, 01:06:11 AM
Mainnet testing is going great. We successfully switched from PoW to PoS to prepare to getting this on Cryptopia. Things are going really, really well. Mainnet is healthy and so far things are looking good.
It should be listed on cryptopia since it is the only exchange that support the fork but if cryptopia will ask for a listing fee that would be another problem for the devs since helium has no ICO to fund the high listing fee.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
June 18, 2018, 11:15:37 PM
Mainnet testing is going great. We successfully switched from PoW to PoS to prepare to getting this on Cryptopia. Things are going really, really well. Mainnet is healthy and so far things are looking good.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
June 18, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
snip...spam garbage
snip...spam garbage

I guess I gotta take out the trash again.
Apparently, telling these annoying bastards to eff off only makes 'em multiply. My bad....

Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
June 17, 2018, 02:50:27 AM
I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer!
Well-advised activity, a very excellent design, amazing idea.

If you want to ask any questions, it's better to go to the Slack group and talk directly with KarmaWolf.
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
June 17, 2018, 01:57:12 AM
Greetings fellows. good idea, trust in the future should run according to the planned!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer!
Well-advised activity, a very excellent design, amazing idea.
legendary
born once atheist
June 17, 2018, 12:15:33 AM
Hi georgem,

I have search for the necessity of using only compressed Public adresses and compressed private keys on the spreadcoin website and in the white paper but I can't find it!

People as myself use the Paperwallet generator (https://walletgenerator.net/) a lot in order to securely store the coins. If we don't know that we need to use the Spreadcoin compressed Public adress we are lost...

My spreadcoins are on the Spreadcoin blockchain. I have the private key belonging to that adress (which is the non compressed one).
Is there a possibility for you or your team to create the possibility to import private keys for non compressed spreadcoin adresses?

If you would to that you would help people from your community a lot.

Thanks in advance to help us out...

for me 10.000 coins are at stake from 2 paperwallets

If you want to recover the SPR in your address SQtakqnKGKUZLK5UhRqETkWAZp6P4nZ7UG,
you would need to find a new private key where SQtakqnKGKUZLK5UhRqETkWAZp6P4nZ7UG is the compressed public address , not the uncompressed address.
That's the only way to recover your SPR, but also impossible.  Sad
Georgem pardon me for intruding and do forgive me the insolence, I am fully aware of the sensitivities here.

I was messaged by one of the unfortunate souls who, per mistake, sent their SPR to a non-compressed address. As result of how the Helium snapshot/ledger balance transfer was magicked together it looks like anyone who accidentally put their SPR in very cold storage (used the non-compressed address) will be able to use the associated privkey to claim their Helium airdrop coins regardless. Please direct any further questions regarding this to the Helium topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhlm-helium-1809278 or the Slack mentioned in that topic.

I'll go out on a limb here and posit that Piet van Looij is getting mighty antsy over the Helium launch....

(copied from Spreadcoin thread cuz I couldn't delete it, after deciding I posted it in wrong thread)

legendary
born once atheist
June 16, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
snip (spam)

fuck off  (bot police)
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:40:21 AM
how profitable is it to set up & run a masterNode for this ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
June 16, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

At this point in this bear market it would probably be best for them to just perfect the platform as much as they can before release. I don't even own any and I'm pretty stoked to see it. I'm hoping to get a good sized bag once trading starts.

That does not make any sense at all. If they released now, you could earn masternode rewards till the market turns bullish again and then sell way more coins than if they held off till the market is up again. Plus, you could buy some cheap HLM for another node if you wanted.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 16, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
Waiting for so long
If i say im not disappointed with the way Dev/s handling this project i would be lying! Well i wish us well!
well not everything works according to plan lets hope they deliver a solid project at the end of the day
They better be, they have all the time they need sure some pressure develop from the time to time but in the end its the devs that will make the decision whether to launch it or not.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
Waiting for so long
If i say im not disappointed with the way Dev/s handling this project i would be lying! Well i wish us well!
well not everything works according to plan lets hope they deliver a solid project at the end of the day
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 14, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
Waiting for so long

At this point in this bear market it would probably be best for them to just perfect the platform as much as they can before release. I don't even own any and I'm pretty stoked to see it. I'm hoping to get a good sized bag once trading starts.
I agree with the market, I do not really want to go out to red. But we are waiting for so long, and we do not know how long the market will behave this way. Therefore, if there is an exit to such a market, many players will have the opportunity to purchase it at a good price.
Activity: 442
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Waiting for so long

Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 03:00:37 AM
Waiting for so long
Activity: 48
June 12, 2018, 10:32:45 PM
thank god i've been waiting for so long i hope it reaches at least 2 dollars when it comes out
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
June 11, 2018, 12:10:58 AM
We've been testing on mainnet and setting governance terms. Things have been going well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
June 10, 2018, 03:25:09 PM
Is there any update?

check this out, the latest updates from helium
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/june-6th-general-update
look like everything is on its way
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
June 08, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

...Calm down guys, that is a simple misunderstanding.

Don't mind me folks. Admittedly I can get rather snarky on these bitcointalk forums,
as I've come to learn it's a jungle out there (though not so much this particular thread)
so I fight fire with fire.  Keep the noobs/trolls in line, and that sort of thing, lol.
Nothing personnel mind you. The Helium community is awesome.
(well there might be the occasional exception... cough cough.. duzy..ahem.. cough...)

I'll side with sirazimuth here. I think he's been around for the last 100 pages of this topic and he has seen stupidity unimaginable yet soldiered on. So it is understandable he gets snarky every now and then Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: