Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 26. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
May 21, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

HLM price might go close to gincoin, a service that I've recently discovered.
Been waiting for HLM to launch since last year and still holding on.

Not even close. GIN has a supply of only 1.5m coins right now and a working product that is in demand and not offered in the same way by others. (masternode-as-a-service).

HLM, I am sad to say, after half a year of delays, hardly seems very novel or ground-breaking. I have no idea how the supply is going to be, but I guess it will be at least 50% of SPR's 10m. So, if GIN is around $5, HLM would be around 50ct.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 21, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
Is there any definitive decision on what the PoW algo is going to be?

HLM will be based on PIVX and will be POS not POW which means no mining.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
May 21, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Is there any definitive decision on what the PoW algo is going to be?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
May 20, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
I also can't wait for Helium to go live on Cryptopia, as I plan to get a bag as soon as possible. I wonder what are the community prediction about HLM price once it got the market.

HLM price might go close to gincoin, a service that I've recently discovered.
Been waiting for HLM to launch since last year and still holding on.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
May 20, 2018, 12:14:21 AM
Any exchange?
Nope none yet as the wallet is still under development they are fixing some minor bugs to make sure that everything is ok when it hit exchange, hope that getting listed on cryptopia is a sure thing.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
Any exchange?
Activity: 345
May 18, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
do you need to have you're spread coins in a particulair wallet? or is bittrex fine?

They took the snapshot a long time ago - I don't believe that you need to be continuing to hold them, just retain the wallet so you can prove the addresses that you held Spread in at the time of the snapshot.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
May 18, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Just curious but is anyone planning on buying more once it gets listed on Cryptopia or do you guys plan on dumping? I missed out on SPR and will probably be buying some depending on the price of course.

i think and i believe a lot of people is ready to buy this coins when helium tradeable in the markets
because, there is a lot of people missed out the snapshot mate
so, don't worry  Wink
Activity: 258
May 18, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
Haven't checked back here in several weeks, but I'm glad things seem to actually be moving along, and that the devs haven't been totally silent. Transparency often matters more than raw progress, and any dev would do well to remember that IMO. Just my two cents though.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 17, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
Just curious but is anyone planning on buying more once it gets listed on Cryptopia or do you guys plan on dumping? I missed out on SPR and will probably be buying some depending on the price of course.
This is not a bad decision. If they hurries, and early enter the market, then the price, at first, should not be high. In any case, I think that it will not be soon.
Activity: 442
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 15, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
They're still working on it and trying to get some bugs worked out with the Windows wallet compiles. That's kind of where they are right now. I do not think that they will announce a particular day or time of the release but will give you a time frame when it will be launching. In order to not compromise the launch they will let you know a few hours at the exact time when it will be on cryptopia. One of the team members can validate this, but that has been the consistent mantra since the inception.

Ninja launching a non pow coin makes zero sense. You are right that has been their modus operandi but that doesnt negate the nonsensical from it. There is no way they are having this many issues compiling a windows wallet. Just send the gd source to cryptopia open up trading then at that point the team can take months to launch this wallet public for all any of us care. Let the public find a price for this extended baghold.

The Window's binary are almost done. So no, it's not worth it to release a semi-functioning product and "let the market decide." The market is poor at evaluating value and being just another cryptocurrency rushed to market is not consistent with the goals and values of the HLM community.

I agree that the market is not able to fully appreciate the project and its capabilities, this is understandable. But the market, this is the only thing that can, without bias, evaluate the value of the koin. Therefore, the finished product must go to the market, then the price will be objective.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
May 15, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
how to mine this coin with gpu rx460 ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
May 14, 2018, 01:18:34 AM
They're still working on it and trying to get some bugs worked out with the Windows wallet compiles. That's kind of where they are right now. I do not think that they will announce a particular day or time of the release but will give you a time frame when it will be launching. In order to not compromise the launch they will let you know a few hours at the exact time when it will be on cryptopia. One of the team members can validate this, but that has been the consistent mantra since the inception.

Ninja launching a non pow coin makes zero sense. You are right that has been their modus operandi but that doesnt negate the nonsensical from it. There is no way they are having this many issues compiling a windows wallet. Just send the gd source to cryptopia open up trading then at that point the team can take months to launch this wallet public for all any of us care. Let the public find a price for this extended baghold.

The Window's binary are almost done. So no, it's not worth it to release a semi-functioning product and "let the market decide." The market is poor at evaluating value and being just another cryptocurrency rushed to market is not consistent with the goals and values of the HLM community.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
May 13, 2018, 04:36:33 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
May 13, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
The re-brand is definitely a step in the right direction

Has a date been confirmed yet for when trading will go live on Cryptopia?

i think, until now there is no exact date or estimate of date, when helium will be tradeable on cryptopia
all people is waiting for the date,, because they believe this project will be one of the biggest project in crypto world

wait, is the trade launch not listed on the roadmap?
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
May 13, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

i think, until now there is no exact date or estimate of date, when helium will be tradeable on cryptopia
all people is waiting for the date,, because they believe this project will be one of the biggest project in crypto world
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 12, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

... now without merits you can't rise in rank and therefore you can't participate in signature campaigns.

who knows, maybe these annoying idjits haven't figured that out yet.
Pages:
Jump to: