Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 5. (Read 189392 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
Hi,

congrats to the helium team. After wating for more than one year I just finished my installation and conf of my MN.

Followed the instructions of
https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/docs/masternode-setup-guide

MN is synced and Local Wallet says MN is "enabled"
helium-cli masternode status returns "successfully started"

helium-cli getinfo returns "Staking Not Active"
Is that normal?
How long does it normally take to switch to "staking"?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
October 22, 2018, 06:17:03 PM
well mn setup didn't go exactly as planned, back to staking for now...
Activity: 615
Merit: 554
October 22, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
Good day my fellow Heliumites,

The team is happy to announce that we have just been listed at CryptoBridge with a BTC / HLM trading pair. This gives us our first DEX listing (Decentralized Exchange) which is very useful to us to have a compliment to the current landscape of centralized exchanges. We will continue to both focus on getting trading volume to increase via awareness and utility of the coin while also looking at adding more quality exchanges. I have contacted CMC to update the listing there as well so we are now good to go. Lastly, a big thank you goes out to stonehedge for contributing to the cost of this listing - a gift to the Helium community. We have made a lot of traction lately due to many of the team and community members stepping up to help out in various ways regarding funding. Most chains simply do not have this level of togetherness and dedication.

You can find Helium's CryptoBridge market below:

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.HLM_BRIDGE.BTC
legendary
born once atheist
October 22, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Just hit my 1st stake (finally).
Gotta love the little gift icon with a ribbon on top....

Oh look, a pump n dump....gee, what a surprise....

oh yeah...
GO HELIUM
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
October 22, 2018, 02:41:51 AM
Right, looks like there is too much helium in blockchain space Tongue

What about new ANN thread? I remember that it was planned after the mainnet launch. This should help with the confusion, because current OP still have outdated info (old twitter link for example) and also it is not looking too good.
legendary
born once atheist
October 21, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
I'm quite confused - is this project associated with https://www.helium.com/ ?  Must admit, it is a clever idea. Looks like it is a token rather than a coin not yet launched?
Are they concerned there is already a 'helium' coin??

No, that's an entirely different project.

...and the confusion begins...
Activity: 18
October 21, 2018, 10:07:34 PM
I'm quite confused - is this project associated with https://www.helium.com/ ?  Must admit, it is a clever idea. Looks like it is a token rather than a coin not yet launched?

No, that's an entirely different project.  The official website that this ANN refers to is https://heliumchain.org/
Activity: 91
October 21, 2018, 09:06:53 PM
I'm quite confused - is this project associated with https://www.helium.com/ ?  Must admit, it is a clever idea. Looks like it is a token rather than a coin not yet launched?

What is WHIP (Wireless Helium Internet Protocol)?
WHIP is a new open-source Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) protocol designed for a specific purpose in a decentralized machine network: long-range, ultra low-power wireless connectivity for machines. WHIP is used to connect machines to gateways, and gateways to gateways to verify coverage.

WHIP is highly secure, bi-directional and compatible with a wide range of existing radio transceivers operating in the sub-GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum.

WHIP creates several channels within the unlicensed spectrum and employs frequency hopping to switch between channels. Typically frequency hopping requires a complex time-synchronized system that is limited in capacity. However, machines using WHIP do not need to coordinate with gateways on channel selection as gateways are capable of hearing all channels within the available spectrum at any time.

How will tokens be distributed? How can I buy tokens? When is your ICO?
There will be additional info regarding the initial token generation event in the coming months. To be among the first to know, sign up for our newsletter or join our Telegram group.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
It seems like the Helium project is about to grow. The price is rising over 150 percent in the last 24 hours, but the trading volume is still very low. I think Helium needs a bigger exchange.
The price is really good, in such a weak market. Unfortunately, I did not have time to purchase the required amount for a node, for 350$. Cry I hope that this is not yet a rocket, and that HELIUM will give me the opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
October 20, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
It seems like the Helium project is about to grow. The price is rising over 150 percent in the last 24 hours, but the trading volume is still very low. I think Helium needs a bigger exchange.

LMAO - Let's enjoy the couple we JUST got on before exclaiming we need another exchange!
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
October 20, 2018, 02:50:42 PM
https://coinhub.news has just published an article regarding Helium and our plans for the future:

https://coinhub.news/cs/article/helium-decentralized-currency-and-service-platform-for-enterprise-business

On behalf of the Helium community I'd like to thank the Kreds project for making this possible. They've been following Helium closely and were kind enough to give us this exposure.
Activity: 34
October 20, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
When is the move from slack to discord penciled in?
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
October 20, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

thx. i will see Wink servicenodes are coming later? is there something to read?

afaik we haven't yet specified what paths we will follow because we are still gathering information, researching a few things and putting all the ideas for the project in line with what we want to achieve. We will inform you about the updates on the project via Slack, HeliumLabs.org and here.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
October 20, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
hello. mn1+mn2 are active now 1,5 days but until now no reward.. how long will take this?

The first payment will take a little more time, so be patient Smiley
ok how long can it take? can i be sure if the activ counter goes up that the masternodes run correct?

Some users are reporting that they have had to wait over 55 hours to receive their first reward, bear in mind that we already have almost 1300 masternodes.
If your masternode appears as ENABLED then everything works as it should.

thx. i will see Wink servicenodes are coming later? is there something to read?
Paranoid In Chief
October 20, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
hello. mn1+mn2 are active now 1,5 days but until now no reward.. how long will take this?

ok how long can it take? can i be sure if the activ counter goes up that the masternodes run correct?

Some users are reporting that they have had to wait over 55 hours to receive their first reward, bear in mind that we already have almost 1300 masternodes.
If your masternode appears as ENABLED then everything works as it should.
legendary
Ganja <3
October 20, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Paranoid In Chief
October 20, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

legendary
Ganja <3
October 20, 2018, 03:25:16 AM
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 19, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
OMFG it took a year but the chain is live!  I saw my block folio update and almost did a spit take.

Now to set up a MN.

Just hijacking this comment, because.

People should upgrade their heliumd to the latest version, which is 0.15.2. Looking at the debug-log of my node, there is an unholy number of nodes running 0.15.0 which causes them to be on the wrong side of a split chain.
Pages:
Jump to: