Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 6. (Read 189397 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
Hahahaha...now HLM is actually on the move.
If the team had not abondoned it and had worked on it last year during the hype with all the SPR hardfork and all that, it would have been much more popular and it would have had much more value.
Now the market is bearish, the market is dull, the coins struggling for attention are many.
The team had so much support and i dont even know what happened to them.

Thanks to kristerv for all the timely updates
I think that the attention of the community will not be left behind. Yes, now a boring market, and many many projects are trying to scream about themselves. And these are negative factors. But I guess this is a temporary situation. It seems to me that such a price is a good opportunity to purchase.
What do you think
Activity: 615
Merit: 554
October 19, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
Good day everyone,

As we have a large volume of new uses coming into the project it is worth noting that the best place to find out about Helium is our growing Slack community (approaching 2,000 members). You can join here and get in on the action:

https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I sold. Price go to ~0.00001700 satoshi
Here’s a video of duzy trading his Helium....

https://youtu.be/dyA9-jJhlCo

Currently, the market does not allow you to keep such niche alt
The price of btc will drop in a moment what will affect HLM (next 20% drop)
Support line only 2BTC! (0.00005000)
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
October 19, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
Hahahaha...now HLM is actually on the move.
If the team had not abondoned it and had worked on it last year during the hype with all the SPR hardfork and all that, it would have been much more popular and it would have had much more value.
Now the market is bearish, the market is dull, the coins struggling for attention are many.
The team had so much support and i dont even know what happened to them.

Thanks to kristerv for all the timely updates
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
There are lots of good guides on Helium's web site about how to setup masternodes and I made several videos of the setup process as well. 

Installing Masternodes with Nodemaster
https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/docs/installing-masternodes-with-nodemaster

How to be your own VPS provider
https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/docs/how-to-be-your-own-vps-provider

Masternode setup guide (VPS)
https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/docs/masternode-setup-guide
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
October 18, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
OMFG it took a year but the chain is live!  I saw my block folio update and almost did a spit take.

Now to set up a MN.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
October 18, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

Here’s a video of duzy trading his Helium....

https://youtu.be/dyA9-jJhlCo
Activity: 23
October 18, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
Its going to be a bloodbath when people wake up. Cryptopia just dropped nearly 3,7million HLM into wallets, so far about 40k has been sold. There is 6btc in buy support total and only 1.5btc over 5k sats.

I like the project, but the current price simply cannot hold. I will buy back in when things settle down in a week or so, buying the SPR for the snapshot owes me more than I have made from the sale so as of now I'm still negative, though not by much.

The only people who have made money from this so far were the Spreadcoin holders, and they stand to make more once they start dumping their free HLM. The key to the success of the coin will be coming together as a community and building value after the dust settles.

Thank you devs for delivering, I admire the motivation it must have required to stick with this through to launch knowing what would happen. With a strong dev team the value will recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 18, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
So Helium did it, we are eventually trading on Cryptopia! Price dropped as expected, since a lot of holders just waited to sell their coins from SPR>HLM fork, so I'm not suprised at all. Probably will go down some more, when US wakes up, but I see this as a great opportunity to buy a masternode for cheap.
Yes, I agree with you, you can buy while the low rate of the coin
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
October 18, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
So Helium did it, we are eventually trading on Cryptopia! Price dropped as expected, since a lot of holders just waited to sell their coins from SPR>HLM fork, so I'm not suprised at all. Probably will go down some more, when US wakes up, but I see this as a great opportunity to buy a masternode for cheap.
Activity: 112
October 18, 2018, 04:50:25 AM
Great news. Cryptopia is a more popular exchanger. I think that this should have a positive effect on the price of the HLM.

Oh really? In fact it dropped like a rock (-47% as I am writing). Hardly surprising, a lot of people just want to sell and forget about this.

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 18, 2018, 03:01:34 AM
Great news. Cryptopia is a more popular exchanger. I think that this should have a positive effect on the price of the HLM.

Oh really? In fact it dropped like a rock (-47% as I am writing). Hardly surprising, a lot of people just want to sell and forget about this.
Activity: 119
October 18, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
Cryptopia market opens 2am. Hallelujah.

Yeah, Cryptopia is one of medium exchanges and has long history.
Personally, being listed on Cryptopia will make a big motivation on volume of the coin.
Dailly volume might raise soon.
I'm with you, but lets not sell low, or give it away!
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
October 17, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
Cryptopia just opened withdrawals and by that marked another milestone. 373 days since our snapshot and now everyone finally has access to their Helium. We made it. And we made it despite everything.

A solid community will always be the backbone of any succesfull crypto project. And the Helium community is particularly strong. The amount of grit, persistance and dedication shown here over the last year is remarkable. If we keep that up there isn't a lot that can go wrong.

The Helium community hereby pats itself on the back.

Furthermore I'd like to thank the Cryptopia team for baring with us for all this time. And for the very professional way in which they handle everything. You guys are ace.

legendary
born once atheist
October 17, 2018, 05:30:56 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
Cryptopia market opens 2am. Hallelujah.

Activity: 3
October 17, 2018, 01:57:33 PM
GO HELIUM GO !
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
It's true that this is good news and of course it must be distributed so that everyone can know and not miss the news, and I also don't forget to thank you too
Activity: 119
October 17, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
Anyone have an idea how much a masternode makes a day, in HLM thanks. Can't wait for Cryptopia Woot!!!
legendary
born once atheist
October 17, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
Cryptopia market opens 2am.

Pages:
Jump to: