Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 4. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
again missed a good project), the company collected what was planned, since I realized that I congratulate you, I will immediately have to buy coins on the exchange until they rise in price, the project has a great future )
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
The company signatures and YouTube paid in full. The following payments for translation and publications
Bounty Company finished on February 5th and distribution for the others is finished, just a bounty Facebook Campaign and twitter campaign not yet held, when will it be distributed ... Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Any news on the listing on exchanges? Are we going to go for voting on binance/kucoin/cobinhood? has the team started to discuss with such exchanges?
Yes, we're going to go to a vote. I will give a signal and what exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Any news on the listing on exchanges? Are we going to go for voting on binance/kucoin/cobinhood? has the team started to discuss with such exchanges?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I have some tokens and I want to know when I will be able to use them on the website? I want to kow when I will be able to investor or a borrower my tokens. Thank you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
The company signatures and YouTube paid in full. The following payments for translation and publications
Youtube received! Thanks.. best of luck dev
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Iso sold 6 million tokens. And the rest will be destroyed? Do I understand correctly?
Yes
What is the facebook campaign is over? if yes ... When would your plan for Division of the token for the bounty hunter
Iso sold 6 million tokens. And the rest will be destroyed? Do I understand correctly?
Yes
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I've read on the whitepaper i can really say that this team have productive plan and a bright future. I really love the idea of the home loan project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I congratulate all participants of this wonderful project! ICO is completed in my opinion very successfully. It is necessary to say thank you to the team that worked during this time and of course to all who helped in the promotion of the project! We are waiting for payments and of course a full-fledged launch of the platform!
Activity: 602
When can we remove our signature and when is the distribution of tokens. Congratulations in a successfull ICO.
Activity: 182
whether this project is finished I follow the facebook campaign, but none of the latest updates from facebook homeloans, what should I report in week 9
Activity: 267

Congratulations on successful fundraising! I wish to start a project as soon as possible for the joy of investors. We will wait for the motion on roadmap milestones.  Grin

Best of luck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Congratulations on successful fundraising! I wish to start a project as soon as possible for the joy of investors. We will wait for the motion on roadmap milestones.  Grin
Activity: 476
Congratulations to your very successful ICO. Are we already on Stock Exchange? Thanks!
Activity: 266
Your project looks interesting, I will dig deeper into it
Activity: 84
 i like this project.such interested in homeloans.i will follow this
Pages:
Jump to: