Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 28. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Dev just send me PM! He's accumulating coins,if price is down to 1,2K satoshi, he will come online do the announcement coordinate with pumper group, price will be 10K minimum.

The Buy wall at 1166 of 10+ btc is from the DEV, he needs more coins.

But first we need more panic sells to get higher return he said.

Yeah right. What dev operates like that? Then after the pump he dumps the coins at high price and then leave?

scammy dev? greedy dev? haha
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Dev just send me PM! He's accumulating coins,if price is down to 1,2K satoshi, he will come online do the announcement coordinate with pumper group, price will be 10K minimum.

Yeah right. What dev operates like that? Then after the pump he dumps the coins at high price and then leave? Why would he PM you but not the rest of us? I have also sent him PM but no answer?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

lol yay!!  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Devs have written 2 days ago, that they do not want to support day-traders, but longterm investors. I think that is why they are silent for two days.

that not really a good tactic. It will scare off long term investors ass well. You cant make a coin for just long term investors. You also need daytraders and miners.

I agree, that it is not good tactics.

But daytraders are not easy to discourage when they hope for easy profit. This thread is watched by lots of people. They will panic buy in immediately after news are released. . If you check buy and sell orders  on Bittrex and Poloniex, you will see, that price can jump high and quickly. Only after this people will start to think what is the announcement about and future price trend will be created.  "Horrorcoin" show goes on.

I agree the depth chart at bittrex and polo look like something is about to happen.

you are right.
or lowered to the bottom, or go up
Simple...dev posts anon airdrop whitepaper and wallet update, price goes up. If dev just left or died, price crashes. The question is who is willing to gamble? I know I am!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Devs have written 2 days ago, that they do not want to support day-traders, but longterm investors. I think that is why they are silent for two days.

that not really a good tactic. It will scare off long term investors ass well. You cant make a coin for just long term investors. You also need daytraders and miners.

But daytraders are not easy to discourage when they hope for easy profit. This thread is watched by lots of people. They will panic buy in immediately after news are released. . If you check buy and sell orders  on Bittrex and Poloniex, you will see, that price can jump high and quickly. Only after this people will start to think what is the announcement about and future price trend will be created.  "Horrorcoin" show goes on.

I agree the depth chart at bittrex and polo look like something is about to happen.

it is the 12 BTC buy wall at 1166. Its been there fore a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
OP not online for two days and XHC prices climb down Grin
i prefer hodling !!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

you are right.
or lowered to the bottom, or go up
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

you are right.
Activity: 224
once again, I would like to thank fudsters for cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
developer does not have a second day, panic sell  Cheesy
Wesley Warren - better known as the man with the 10-stone testicles - died from a heart attack last night at the age of 49

Damn...i didnt realise...i feel kinda bad now   Undecided

...may god rest his soul (and balls!!)  Smiley

Activity: 92

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is the whitepaper still being released today?

Yes.....dont listen to most of these "guys"....they dont have the balls!!!

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2010252.ece/ALTERNATES/s2197/Wesley-Warren.jpg

(ME! ^ )

Wesley Warren - better known as the man with the 10-stone testicles - died from a heart attack last night at the age of 49

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-10-stone-testicles-wesley-3243664#ixzz347vrHAs5
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Yes.....dont listen to most of these "guys"....they dont have the balls!!!

(ME! ^ )

Activity: 85
DEV  看来是 跑了

キーワードが表示されます
Pages:
Jump to: