Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 30. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
May I know how the anonymous transaction works in XHC?
Yes, you may. It doesn't.
Activity: 120
Do you think the guy who put a 12BTC wall at the 1200 sat is stupid? I don't think so

1166 lol dont give away secrets lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Do you think the guy who put a 12BTC wall at the 1200 sat is stupid? I don't think so
im holding 112K from mining but willing to part with 3600 just cause i feel like selling some now lol
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
i m holding 94k @ 2300    Anybody else
Activity: 322
hope...despair...loss...susupicious..what next? Huh

Options:

1. Dev appears and posts that is Internet was off for the weekend as well as all his team members. He had no mobile internet and could not read or counter any FUD due to no reception in the mountains. He makes an explosive post about new crypto technology, including a working beta daemon and technical whitepaper. He also posts a link to a rich list with all the premine still intact. The technology is revolutionary and provides a module that gives all alt coins anonymous capability. Coin price shoots through the roof and causes a new LTC/DRK/BTC.

2. Dev does not appear and makes no post. People realise it was a phishing scam and that the dev disappeared with the premine. People make desperate sells and price tumbles to 1 sat. Many people lose their hard earned BTC.

Difficult to say which one it will be. I hope option 1.

Option 1 !!

option 2 feels like the red weeding lmao

Options:

1. Dev appears and posts that is Internet was off for the weekend as well as all his team members. He had no mobile internet and could not read or counter any FUD due to no reception in the mountains. He makes an explosive post about new crypto technology, including a working beta daemon and technical whitepaper. He also posts a link to a rich list with all the premine still intact. The technology is revolutionary and provides a module that gives all alt coins anonymous capability. Coin price shoots through the roof and causes a new LTC/DRK/BTC.

2. Dev does not appear and makes no post. People realise it was a phishing scam and that the dev disappeared with the premine. People make desperate sells and price tumbles to 1 sat. Many people lose their hard earned BTC.

Even just appearance will lead the price to rise!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Options:

Patience will either reward profit or loss!! Fingers crossed.... Roll Eyes
Such an intense thread, I love it. You can feel the excitement and pressure building up. Sigs are being updated and the chinese are coming. What will happen next? How will it all play out? Stay tuned for the next episode.

In Today's episode Panic spreads like butter, Price's drop as FuD comes out like water and wrecks havoc across the interwebs.
this is getting better then game of thrones!!
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
I'm in! Bought cheap XHC and waiting for first release. I heard that the project runs a good team of several developers. Just registered in the online wallet one all be OK.
Good Luck to all
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
I hope this will be a nice coin
Dev, i sent u PM!
Such an intense thread, I love it. You can feel the excitement and pressure building up. Sigs are being updated and the chinese are coming. What will happen next? How will it all play out? Stay tuned for the next episode.

In Today's episode Panic spreads like butter, Price's drop as FuD comes out like water and wrecks havoc across the interwebs.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
I'll sell 3629 coins for .00005 a coin = .19 BTC  Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
May I know how the anonymous transaction works in XHC?
Activity: 527
XHC is  HORRORCOIN no HONORCOIN
DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

This is not a pump and dump coin, go back to Asiacoin or Whitecoin if you want to do that. We got great plans for this coin.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley

Just wondering if there will be news today or if this has been postponed. Better the news be solid and fully baked, but curious on the timing since now it's on Poloniex...

Yes, news coming out today. Our press release is almost ready. It will be delayed a couple of hours now that we got added on Poloniex, because we want to waint until day-traders dump their coins.

We only want real investors to benefit from this.Smiley

This is What Dev had said earlier, so waiting for weak hands!!
a lot of amateurs forget to read and dont even realizes is the weekend sunday is for fudday! lmao.
Pages:
Jump to: