Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 31. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

This is not a pump and dump coin, go back to Asiacoin or Whitecoin if you want to do that. We got great plans for this coin.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley

Just wondering if there will be news today or if this has been postponed. Better the news be solid and fully baked, but curious on the timing since now it's on Poloniex...

Yes, news coming out today. Our press release is almost ready. It will be delayed a couple of hours now that we got added on Poloniex, because we want to waint until day-traders dump their coins.

We only want real investors to benefit from this.Smiley

This is What Dev had said earlier, so waiting for weak hands!!
Activity: 448
Signature Updated.

oh lol a sr member posting this lmao, you could at least read the op. shame on you!

he has plenty of other sig to add no time to read lol
Activity: 322
Signature Updated.

oh lol a sr member posting this lmao, you could at least read the op. shame on you!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Han1122 can you translate this please: DEV 不上线  造成价格下跌 他等跌很低 再买来 给我们 有这可能不?

Thanks in advance!

Exact Word-by-Word Translation: Dev has not been online. This causes the drop of price. Maybe he waits for the low price to buy, and then sell back to us later. Is it possible?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Han1122 can you translate this please: DEV 不上线  造成价格下跌 他等跌很低 再买来 给我们 有这可能不?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 420
DEV 不上线  造成价格下跌 他等跌很低 再买来 给我们 有这可能不?

Translate please. In 2020 we will all speak Chinese but not yet  Grin

He say" Maybe Dev won't online because he want to people dump XHC , then dev can buy cheap coin "

LMAO..

Thanks..so i think i will change my investments to something with more return.

Just a joke !

Activity: 300

He say" Maybe Dev won't online because he want to people dump XHC , then dev can buy cheap coin "

LMAO..
Anonymity Airflow powered by super dev

If the dev is so super, he has to be announce or at least update the Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper for the Coinjoin function on time.

I think he was being sarcastic  Shocked
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If the dev is so super, he has to be announce or at least update the Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper for the Coinjoin function on time.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
this thread is getting pretty popular, mscollec even had to comment, lets have a good time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i guess it's not a FUD, they just wanna tell what they are seeing right now.. if you are a dev and you'll be launching your whitepaper or some sort today.. aren't you going to market it first? spread tweet? or even just log-in on btctalk to spread it? dev is offline for 2 days and to those believers in XHC will be 50/50 chance if the dev will sort this out or not.. but for me ill go out instead of burning my funds.

Personally I'm tired of the announcements of announcements of announcements that plague the alt market right now, this is what gets people worked up into a frenzy to buy a coin up to the moon and then it becomes this game of waiting for an update from the dev every 6 hours just to sustain the price, it's ridiculous. I'd rather the dev wait and come out with solid news rather than playing the "it's coming, almost here! Anyday now!" schtick like the CRY or Zetacoin folks did, now that is TRUE pump and dump tactics right there.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 55
I haven't heard a peep from Satoshi in months, sell your Bitcoin!

LMFAO. you win.

http://i.imgur.com/vADeLfl.gif
Activity: 392
Since there is no official IRC.I am hosting an unofficial irc for this #honorcoin   Join in chat about XHC's future,price,etc. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#honorcoin
得公开 以后DEV 住址  骗子就干掉 叫他后悔去骗

Someone can translate?
Activity: 32
Clearly someone is confident in the coin since there is a 12 btc buy order on bittrex at 1266.

Yes, but he is a newbie user:

you know what. we need more fud to bring the price down to 1166 so my 12 BTC order can be full fill.  Grin

This is not my order, just saw it yesterday @1360 but @1166 today
Activity: 56
得公开 以后DEV 住址  骗子就干掉 叫他后悔去骗
Pages:
Jump to: