Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 32. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Guys, don't be so silly and sell your coins for cheap. This baby is hot and will explode to the upside. Be patient. Just a words of advice. I don't mind buying your coins for cheap on the exchange but just trying to look out for you.  Cool
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Clearly someone is confident in the coin since there is a 12 btc buy order on bittrex at 1266.

Yes, but he is a newbie user:

you know what. we need more fud to bring the price down to 1166 so my 12 BTC order can be full fill.  Grin

Activity: 224
Hi guys,  and thanks to FUDSTERS for cheap coins
Before investing into cryptos one thing you should really do is to take a look at your own "risk-aversion" levels.

Would you rather bet with a 50% chance on a coin that may give you a 100% return..else lose everything? If yes, then Honorcoin is your investment choice.

Or a 90% chance on a coin that may give you 10-20% return...that is to say ride the wave? If yes, then perhaps the currently heated Cloakcoin or Silkcoin is your investment choice.

My 2 cents.

That's how I see it.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Clearly someone is confident in the coin since there is a 12 btc buy order on bittrex at 1266.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
i guess it's not a FUD, they just wanna tell what they are seeing right now.. if you are a dev and you'll be launching your whitepaper or some sort today.. aren't you going to market it first? spread tweet? or even just log-in on btctalk to spread it? dev is offline for 2 days and to those believers in XHC will be 50/50 chance if the dev will sort this out or not.. but for me ill go out instead of burning my funds.
they are using newly created accounts, and I bet - though I have no evidence - that some of them are in the 2% distribution list with their commonly used nicks.

However we have to wait till the exact day of the announcement - today Monday - to see what will happen and what the dev. will do, let's say till USA night time, then we'll take another direction if the dev. wont make any response.

yeah i see those newly created accounts.. like i said its 50/50 gamble. (though crypto is gamble). today is 3AM @ Dev's local time.. if he doesn't show up until midnight it's game-over. better be late than burn.

It will not surprise me if there is no announcement at midnight other than that the white paper is delayed. It will not be "game over", but it will cause the markets to get scared if that happens.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Before investing into cryptos one thing you should really do is to take a look at your own "risk-aversion" levels.

Would you rather bet with a 50% chance on a coin that may give you a 100% return..else lose everything? If yes, then Honorcoin is your investment choice.

Or a 90% chance on a coin that may give you 10-20% return...that is to say ride the wave? If yes, then perhaps the currently heated Cloakcoin or Silkcoin is your investment choice.

My 2 cents.
Activity: 381
i guess it's not a FUD, they just wanna tell what they are seeing right now.. if you are a dev and you'll be launching your whitepaper or some sort today.. aren't you going to market it first? spread tweet? or even just log-in on btctalk to spread it? dev is offline for 2 days and to those believers in XHC will be 50/50 chance if the dev will sort this out or not.. but for me ill go out instead of burning my funds.
they are using newly created accounts, and I bet - though I have no evidence - that some of them are in the 2% distribution list with their commonly used nicks.

However we have to wait till the exact day of the announcement - today Monday - to see what will happen and what the dev. will do, let's say till USA night time, then we'll take another direction if the dev. wont make any response.

Yes, my personal problem is the Dev always conect late, after 6-7pm (forum hour), so the weaks hand can start panic sell before and i will never recover my loss. So, i sell my 50% to cover losses in the worst case. Either way, I have only a few xhc.
Now in your case either you will buy in shortly after the appearance of the dev. or you will sell the rest of you XHC if no response from the dev site. Good thing to do.

Let's wait and see.
Activity: 210
...wow, just........ wow!  Roll Eyes

Yes, my personal problem is the Dev always conect late, after 6-7pm (forum hour), so the weaks hand can start panic sell before and i will never recover my loss. So, i sell my 50% to cover losses in the worst case. Either way, I have only a few xhc.

yeah i see those newly created accounts.. like i said its 50/50 gamble. (though crypto is gamble). today is 3AM @ Dev's local time.. if he doesn't show up until midnight it's game-over. better be late than burn.
+1

That's the difference between spreading awareness like what you did, and spreading FUD like what some others had done.
Activity: 182

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Personally I'm tired of the announcements of announcements of announcements that plague the alt market right now, this is what gets people worked up into a frenzy to buy a coin up to the moon and then it becomes this game of waiting for an update from the dev every 6 hours just to sustain the price, it's ridiculous. I'd rather the dev wait and come out with solid news rather than playing the "it's coming, almost here! Anyday now!" schtick like the CRY or Zetacoin folks did, now that is TRUE pump and dump tactics right there.

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

This thread has been an absolute fucking pleasure to read Grin Grin

The wife does not understand why I have been laughing so much while on a Bitcoin Forum Huh

I hope the Dev comes through for you guys, because you clowns deserve it. Wink

Good Luck all, off to cook some popcorn, loved those ones. Grin Grin
Sorry guys i will sell 50 % of my coins to cover losses in the worst case.
Activity: 182
Activity: 322
Ok so for those who dont want to wait, we could setup a new explorer with a rich list and easy access to wallet address, we need .25 btc whos in? pm if anything.

I'll donate 0.01 to the cause
nice im donating .01 too to get our  rich list up.
With all silly fudders and new created accounts, it's making me wondering.

if this coin is scam as they are saying, then why do they care as long as they are not planning to buy it or they don't want to involve with it by any matter, mmm?

Activity: 154
Ok so for those who dont want to wait, we could setup a new explorer with a rich list and easy access to wallet address, we need .25 btc whos in? pm if anything.

I'll donate 0.01 to the cause
Pages:
Jump to: