Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 216. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
I am wondering if there is a best of both worlds hybrid between man and machine. In a nutshell, the human takes care of the strategy, and even defines some of the routing, but the bot element can take care of AFK situations by the application of some rudimentary 'sense and avoid'. Sense other players in the path or on collision course (vector analysis) = take evasive action.

I think exactly this could be the future.  "Army vs army" instead of "human vs human" or "human vs bot".
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
Mithrilman's client is looking good. These kinds of situational awareness and decision support aids will provide human players with a considerable boost versus the 1 in 10 bots (assumed). This is fascinating.

I am wondering if there is a best of both worlds hybrid between man and machine. In a nutshell, the human takes care of the strategy, and even defines some of the routing, but the bot element can take care of AFK situations by the application of some rudimentary 'sense and avoid'. Sense other players in the path or on collision course (vector analysis) = take evasive action.

Huntercoin is going to be legendary within 12 months. It's still under the radar.

We should print HUC T Shirts. Any T shirt ideas?

These bots on a learning curve.. I suppose the funny thing is miners filling the room
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Mithrilman's client is looking good. These kinds of situational awareness and decision support aids will provide human players with a considerable boost versus the 1 in 10 bots (assumed). This is fascinating.

Huntercoin is going to be legendary within 12 months. It's still under the radar.

We should print HUC T Shirts. Any T shirt ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Update on HUC launch at agx.io: This is now a TBD due to issues with compiling and synchronizing the HUC source code. We'll update this HUC Bitcointalk thread when we have more information; follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Huntercoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading HUC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

sent a pm
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Update on HUC launch at agx.io: This is now a TBD due to issues with compiling and synchronizing the HUC source code. We'll update this HUC Bitcointalk thread when we have more information; follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Huntercoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading HUC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
legendary
I just made few hunters and do some hunting BUT on 2 hunters i got pending status for more than 20 blocks? WHY? I am newbie Sad

miners didn't process your free tx probably.

you can click options and set to always pay a minimum fee of something like 0.001 HUCs
see if that works

I just installed update 1.00.06 and when I tried to run it, I got this:

What to do next?

did you unzip the folder?
are you running the old version at the same time?
have you tried opening the old one to see if that still works?
have you tried renaming your wallet in case it's that?

I opened with winrar and drag/drop contents into folder where old version was located. Deleted everything but wallet.dat

Rebooted PC to make sure nothing ran in background and still got the same error.

I put old files back in place and fired up the wallet. It's doesn't give me the error, but wallet only shows in tray. I'm still waiting to see wallet on screen.

I did not try to rename the wallet.

hmm, tried redownloading? just incase
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

What to do next?

I opened with winrar and drag/drop contents into folder where old version was located. Deleted everything but wallet.dat

Rebooted PC to make sure nothing ran in background and still got the same error.

I put old files back in place and fired up the wallet. It's doesn't give me the error, but wallet only shows in tray. I'm still waiting to see wallet on screen.

I did not try to rename the wallet.
Activity: 16
I just made few hunters and do some hunting BUT on 2 hunters i got pending status for more than 20 blocks? WHY? I am newbie Sad
legendary

What to do next?

IVI
Activity: 15
Are the humans sitting there watching every single move you make? Or are you clicking on a coin spawn tile, coming back 10 hours later and clicking on the spawn area to collect the coins while you have been AFK? Surely I have invested more time and HUC than you have if that is what you are doing.

If I were interacting with the game on a human level I would be attacking the bots at the 4 narrow intersections at the halfway point of each perimeter. All of the bots in the center of the map still have to go through that area, and mine do to.  It sounds a lot better to me to send a bunch guys to the staging area, come back a 3-4 hours later, then blow some of the bots up that you are all so mad about. Then its a short trip back to the spawn area in somewhat safer area.

So with still just a few clicks, and a much shorter time frame you probably have gained more coins. There are few people/bots that are already doing this and with all those bots in the center of the map now, they still have to make it back to the spawn area. I haven't watched them go back to the spawn area, so maybe they have guards?

I have made no attempt to try and hide my bots by using random names or even changing their names by now. I am openly inviting you to attack them. Granted there are a bunch of people using BGB in their name now. Not sure why they would want to have that target on their back, bot or not. Mine are all named BGB(F|Q|T|H)[00-99][Y|G|B|R]. There are some people following that naming convention to try and hide from my bots I suppose, but mine only avoid ones that I have made, although sometimes there is friendly fire between them.

Hy кaк вы нe пoймeтe?! Boпpoc нe в тoм ктo игpaeт бoт или чeлoвeк... Paзгoвop идeт o тoм чтo клиeнт c зaдepжкoй oтвeчaeт нa зaпpoc чeлoвeкa, a пo зaпpocy бoтa клиeнт oтвeчaeт кoppeктнo! B cвязи c этим cтaнoвитcя зaтpyднитeльным вoeвaть c бoтaми! Я бы cкaзaл дaжe нeвoзмoжнo! A чтo кacaeтcя тaктики, тo пocтpoить cтpaтeгию нe cocтaвляeт тpyдa, глaвнoe чтo б клиeнт oтвeчaл нa зaпpocы кoppeктнo! B тoм cлyчae ecли б клиeнт oтвeчaл нa мoи зaпpocы кoppeктнo, я бы caм пepeбил вcex твoиx бoтoв и мнe бы этo нe cocтaвилo ocoбoгo тpyдa!
Please speak in english  Grin You answered at english quote lol

''Well you do not understand? The question is not who is playing a bot or a person ... The conversation is about what the customer is responsible for the delay request person on request, and the bot client responds correctly! In this regard, it becomes difficult to fight with bots! I would even say impossible! As for tactics, build strategy is easy, the main thing that used client answered questions correctly! In case if the client answered my questions correctly, I would have killed all of your bots and me it was not difficult!''

I agree, the client is a little hard to play, HUC need to fix that and this I hope Snailbrain and his team will do that, just be patient.

Sorry but I do not know English, I use an online translator. When I write through the translator me why you do not understand! Grin So I decided to write in Russian, there already let understands who he knows.  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Are the humans sitting there watching every single move you make? Or are you clicking on a coin spawn tile, coming back 10 hours later and clicking on the spawn area to collect the coins while you have been AFK? Surely I have invested more time and HUC than you have if that is what you are doing.

If I were interacting with the game on a human level I would be attacking the bots at the 4 narrow intersections at the halfway point of each perimeter. All of the bots in the center of the map still have to go through that area, and mine do to.  It sounds a lot better to me to send a bunch guys to the staging area, come back a 3-4 hours later, then blow some of the bots up that you are all so mad about. Then its a short trip back to the spawn area in somewhat safer area.

So with still just a few clicks, and a much shorter time frame you probably have gained more coins. There are few people/bots that are already doing this and with all those bots in the center of the map now, they still have to make it back to the spawn area. I haven't watched them go back to the spawn area, so maybe they have guards?

I have made no attempt to try and hide my bots by using random names or even changing their names by now. I am openly inviting you to attack them. Granted there are a bunch of people using BGB in their name now. Not sure why they would want to have that target on their back, bot or not. Mine are all named BGB(F|Q|T|H)[00-99][Y|G|B|R]. There are some people following that naming convention to try and hide from my bots I suppose, but mine only avoid ones that I have made, although sometimes there is friendly fire between them.

Hy кaк вы нe пoймeтe?! Boпpoc нe в тoм ктo игpaeт бoт или чeлoвeк... Paзгoвop идeт o тoм чтo клиeнт c зaдepжкoй oтвeчaeт нa зaпpoc чeлoвeкa, a пo зaпpocy бoтa клиeнт oтвeчaeт кoppeктнo! B cвязи c этим cтaнoвитcя зaтpyднитeльным вoeвaть c бoтaми! Я бы cкaзaл дaжe нeвoзмoжнo! A чтo кacaeтcя тaктики, тo пocтpoить cтpaтeгию нe cocтaвляeт тpyдa, глaвнoe чтo б клиeнт oтвeчaл нa зaпpocы кoppeктнo! B тoм cлyчae ecли б клиeнт oтвeчaл нa мoи зaпpocы кoppeктнo, я бы caм пepeбил вcex твoиx бoтoв и мнe бы этo нe cocтaвилo ocoбoгo тpyдa!
Please speak in english  Grin You answered at english quote lol

''Well you do not understand? The question is not who is playing a bot or a person ... The conversation is about what the customer is responsible for the delay request person on request, and the bot client responds correctly! In this regard, it becomes difficult to fight with bots! I would even say impossible! As for tactics, build strategy is easy, the main thing that used client answered questions correctly! In case if the client answered my questions correctly, I would have killed all of your bots and me it was not difficult!''

I agree, the client is a little hard to play, HUC need to fix that and this I hope Snailbrain and his team will do that, just be patient.

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

What to do next?

IVI
Activity: 15

Activity: 114

Activity: 4
With all this talk of guilds/groups...ARE there actually any groups of people playing? I'd imagine the Chinese have something like that, but anyone else?

yes,ur right.we have the huc group,its name is 猎手币HUC公会,the group number is 273490755
now,it has close to 500 players.
anyone who love huc can join us.
you can use the IM of QQ
download from here http://www.imqq.com/

this is our huc forum:http://qgc.qq.com/179542289
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
help clear the bot from the center. Today I will direct him his 70 generals.

before very many people there mined coins, if we purify center, the course and coins grow.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
With all this talk of guilds/groups...ARE there actually any groups of people playing? I'd imagine the Chinese have something like that, but anyone else?
I haven't seen any groups, but I would like to be in a group.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
Activity: 61
I'd add a point 3: blockchain size, as already said here in this thread
blockchain size can keep away new players, but i think something will come out about that

Maybe you can implement in your client an automatic bootstrap from a torrent, or something like that? Doesn't need to be updated to often, just enough  to save the bulk of the download.
Jump to: