Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 220. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
dear snailbrain,

syncing takes far too long time.

i am not playing game. so where i can deposit my coins?  i do not trust some exchanges at this low season.

do we have some light weight wallet ? 

thanks.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Snail, can you update us on the current situation with cryptorush?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
seems current price is much undervalued, even lower than cost.

it is very undervalued price. but I think, and buy up the course will still be 0,002. today already bought 2 BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
I used to have HUC in cryptorush but now they are no longer available, when will the situation evolve?

Pester Big Vern at Cryptsy! Cheesy

we can we trade on cryptsy?

seems current price is much undervalued, even lower than cost.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Which are the two three coins? Smiley

1) Myriadcoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxmy-myriad-multi-algo-fair-secure-483515

Not really super innovative, but it uses multiple algos, which is rare. I think it's a good experiment to see how that works out.

2) Fluttercoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fluttercoin-flt-proof-of-transaction-cash-back-for-sending-recieving-509499

This introduces "proof of block" or "proof of transaction". Again, an interesting experiment. I think it's worthwhile from a quick look.

I can't really name any others. I'd count Ethereum in another category, as it seems to be more of a protocol - still not sure exactly WTF it is. Tongue Grin

But, there are so many out there, and so many that I've not really looked into as well. There might be something that I'd like, but, I kind of doubt it.

This is all 1 massive experiment though. Huntercoin is really pushing the limits on what can be done compared to most others.

I could totally be wrong about some coins, e.g. Blackcoin, Darkcoin, but time will tell. Some may end up being more useful than they initially appear.

+1 on flutter
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I used to have HUC in cryptorush but now they are no longer available, when will the situation evolve?

Pester Big Vern at Cryptsy! Cheesy
copper member

1) Myriadcoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxmy-myriad-multi-algo-fair-secure-483515

Not really super innovative, but it uses multiple algos, which is rare. I think it's a good experiment to see how that works out.

2) Fluttercoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fluttercoin-flt-proof-of-transaction-cash-back-for-sending-recieving-509499

This introduces "proof of block" or "proof of transaction". Again, an interesting experiment. I think it's worthwhile from a quick look.

I can't really name any others. I'd count Ethereum in another category, as it seems to be more of a protocol - still not sure exactly WTF it is. Tongue Grin

But, there are so many out there, and so many that I've not really looked into as well. There might be something that I'd like, but, I kind of doubt it.

This is all 1 massive experiment though. Huntercoin is really pushing the limits on what can be done compared to most others.

I could totally be wrong about some coins, e.g. Blackcoin, Darkcoin, but time will tell. Some may end up being more useful than they initially appear.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Activity: 400
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Huntercoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading HUC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

WOOHOO~! Good to see another exchange hop on board the Huntercoin train! Cheesy

(I really, truly am simply astounded that more haven't added HUC as it's by far the most innovative thing to come out in a long time. There are 2 or 3 other recent coins that have some interesting new developments, but nothing really on this level [arguably there is 1, but I'm still a bit skeptical].)

https://agx.io/ (addresses above aren't linked)

I've signed up, so just waiting to see HUC go online there before depositing. Wink

copper member
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Huntercoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading HUC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

WOOHOO~! Good to see another exchange hop on board the Huntercoin train! Cheesy

(I really, truly am simply astounded that more haven't added HUC as it's by far the most innovative thing to come out in a long time. There are 2 or 3 other recent coins that have some interesting new developments, but nothing really on this level [arguably there is 1, but I'm still a bit skeptical].)

https://agx.io/ (addresses above aren't linked)

I've signed up, so just waiting to see HUC go online there before depositing. Wink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
I mean your BTC/HUC Smiley  

Yes I bought a stupid amount of them and have them stored away in a paper wallet.  

Actually the only alt coin I did this for.   Cheesy

Only alt I will buy is HUC. Smiley  These pump n dump chumps don't know that it is the ideas and the people behind something that drives it forward.  I have a idea if all of these bugs/forks and other bad bullshit can get sorted out.

Edit:
I did have DOGE.

I have gotten alot of people into crypto and tell them about this one but they seem to brush it off and are hypnotized by the others.  I see that as a good sign.  The kinks will get worked out.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

Yes I bought a stupid amount of them and have them stored away in a paper wallet.  

Actually the only alt coin I did this for.   Cheesy

Only alt I will buy is HUC. Smiley  These pump n dump chumps don't know that it is the ideas and the people behind something that drives it forward.  I have a idea if all of these bugs/forks and other bad bullshit can get sorted out.

Edit:
I did have DOGE.

Actually the only alt coin I did this for.   Cheesy
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Are you guys in contact with anyone at cryptorush to make sure they dont remove huc?

Awfull exchange, poloniex is much better.

I actually bought some shares in their exchange.   Tongue

Which one?

Cryptorush offering shares directly on their site, with weekly payouts from trading and withdrawl fees.  So far looks like a decent investment as far as dividends go but not sure how long I will be holding just cause I don't like keeping my money on any exchange, I dont care who it is.  Grin

Keep that shit on paper spread around the world.

Cant back their shares up to paper its not a coin. Sad

Are you guys in contact with anyone at cryptorush to make sure they dont remove huc?

Which one?

Cryptorush offering shares directly on their site, with weekly payouts from trading and withdrawl fees.  So far looks like a decent investment as far as dividends go but not sure how long I will be holding just cause I don't like keeping my money on any exchange, I dont care who it is.  Grin

Cant back their shares up to paper its not a coin. Sad
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Which one?

Which one?

I bought some too hahaha and I feel the same way

Which one?

Which one?
I actually like cryptorush better. I still like Poloniex though better than the rest of the exchanges.
Jump to: