Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 231. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
400 coins? Damn. I was happy to get 30. Hahaha...

Yeah no kidding. I banked 100 which is insane as it is.... could of done more but didn't want to sit here all night in front of my box. By the looks of things seems like more people are getting on the right chain.

And what happened to BGB???

BGB already killed 7 of my generals in the passed 10 hours... it's alive and getting more stronger. watch out..

lol ok. I would of been very surprised if he buggered off at this point.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
A lot of "BGB" out there are fakes.

Heck, I had 1 fake BGB before! Tongue

But BGB had over 1000 teams before. Not just 400...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Yeah no kidding. I banked 100 which is insane as it is.... could of done more but didn't want to sit here all night in front of my box. By the looks of things seems like more people are getting on the right chain.

BGB already killed 7 of my generals in the passed 10 hours... it's alive and getting more stronger. watch out..

Wouldn't it make sense for us to team up against BGB? Wouldn't we make more HUC that way?

Yes we would, but he has 400 teams sometimes...
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Wouldn't it make sense for us to team up against BGB? Wouldn't we make more HUC that way?
Don't know if it's necessarily right, but yeah. I'm on 92493 right now as well...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
I'm on Block 92490. is that right?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

copper member
yep, all we can do is guessing, i was on the longest chain too, i saved it, now im gonna try to load the wallet from scratch. Whatever will be decided half of the people get advantages half of them not... (i collected 400 coins in 6 hours....) That cant be right

Actually, that can be right. There were a lot of coins out there when BGB dropped out. He just killed off the troops & left. So, yeah - a lot of loot was left on the table.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yep, all we can do is guessing, i was on the longest chain too, i saved it, now im gonna try to load the wallet from scratch. Whatever will be decided half of the people get advantages half of them not... (i collected 400 coins in 6 hours....) That cant be right

Today so many do not gather, people much more
legendary
Activity: 926
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Ok, just read the last 5 pages and know snail is working on the issue. Appreciate you looking into this, snail.

Even though I did really well on the longest chain (coins everywhere, like people said), I'm fine with picking whatever chain that is best for the coin itself going forward.

I'm currently on the longest chain still (and have been for a day now), and it seems to be working well...

That seems to be pretty common - people on the longest chain seem all smooth (from hearing people talk), while people on the other chain(s) are hosed with errors (again, from hearing people talk, and personal experience).

My guess is that the longest chain here is going to be the one that we take forward, but that's just a guess on my part.

copper member
Ok, just read the last 5 pages and know snail is working on the issue. Appreciate you looking into this, snail.

Even though I did really well on the longest chain (coins everywhere, like people said), I'm fine with picking whatever chain that is best for the coin itself going forward.

I'm currently on the longest chain still (and have been for a day now), and it seems to be working well...

That seems to be pretty common - people on the longest chain seem all smooth (from hearing people talk), while people on the other chain(s) are hosed with errors (again, from hearing people talk, and personal experience).

My guess is that the longest chain here is going to be the one that we take forward, but that's just a guess on my part.

copper member
Ok... a post NOT about "which chain"...

KEEPING THE CROWN

I think a lot of people noticed that the crown was being kept pretty well for a long time, and being cashed out fairly often.

The only way I can think of to do this is to get in another colour, destruct, then swoop in and snatch up the crown and coins from it. There's a risk there, but it's a calculated risk.

Does anyone have any other ideas on it?
copper member

Still blocked at 89,353, and the max block change every 2 minutes lol

That maximum number of blocks changing constantly is normal. It looks like you're on the same chain as I am, i.e. the "right" chain~! Grin  Roll Eyes
copper member
That has worked for me on 3 different machines.

Have you got a SSD ? How time for downloading blockchain from scratch ? What is the blocknumber of your chain ? Thank you.

2 of the machines are running off of SSD, while one other is running off of a 7,200 RPM SATA drive.

Block height for the first 2 is 92,277 right now. I can't check the other machine at the moment, but I know that it is on the same blockchain, so it must be 92,277 as well.

Ooops... 92,278 now Cheesy

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

Still blocked at 89,353, and the max block change every 2 minutes lol
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet
@RenegadeMind Thanks for your advise I will do later
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Anyone have a HunterCoin scrypt pool I can use for testing BFGMiner/scrypt?
I don't want merged mining...

Thanks,

Luke

i think huntercraftmine has one setup without merge mining, but it's not public.

hopefully he will respond.

it seems to be OK now.
I used to download and update the client from the op link.
At present, i can receive and send HUC from other,
the current block is 91944
I tested withdraw and deposit in btcqian.com, it's normal Grin
I don't know whether poloniex.com is on the right block. Roll Eyes

the original download in the OP was after the first fork.
that will sync people onto the long chain.. (whether everything is "ok" with it, i don't know)

until the issue is sorted, it's still best not to trade

try rescan using my backup at date 02/27

after get block 72XXX error has begun

this picture proccesing block 87xxx

any advise?

should still download blocks

but maybe you won't get past eligius chain, check above to get on the longest chain (again, needs some checking)

Jump to: