Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 226. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
You can "play" again, but it's still like a form of personal torture.

tx are huge, CPU jumps up to 100% usage and the wallet goes Not Responding for 5-10 minutes every time you hit Go.

Mithril, you are the only shot we have right now of a HuC worth using.

you know, first version will be "read only" until i finish all the stuff needed to do a full playable client
anyway you can start you engines because i'm ready to ship the tech demo, just waiting this problem (fork) got solved

meanwhile, everybody interested in test my client, ensure to have
- Windows (not sure which version of windows it's ok, i tested on Windows7 and should work on Vista, not sure prior versions, so feel free to test and tell)
- .Net Framework 4.0 (at least client profile): http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872
- XNA 4.0 Refresh: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27598
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

tx are huge, CPU jumps up to 100% usage and the wallet goes Not Responding for 5-10 minutes every time you hit Go.

maybe u need a better computer if it's doing that everytime u go

next update will have a performance patch
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

IVI
Activity: 15
I can play fine.... Snail already answered your question regarding the exchanges.

What's the rush? Let him resolve the issues in their entirety before releasing it on an exchange.

Where did he say?! Maybe I do not understand something? Repeat please ...

You can normally play? Allow to take an interest as? !?!?! I put the commission 0,05 and began movement via 6 blocks!!!!

Still today such mistake started emerging here:  The transaction was rejected/ This might happen if some of the cois in your wallet were already spent? such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I can play fine.... Snail already answered your question regarding the exchanges.

What's the rush? Let him resolve the issues in their entirety before releasing it on an exchange.
IVI
also my syncing increase ! soem hours ago i had 18 hours and now 22 ! What i must to do ? i have i think the second version . If i delete all my folder with this game and install the last version i will lose my money ?

if you keep your wallet, and you are on the right chain, then you won't lose money, otherwise you may.

download the chain in the OP and delete everything in your datadir except wallet.dat and copy the files you downloaded.

Question, when will we be able to trade on exchanges?! When will a normal game be restored? But not endless expectations and brakes.

the same length as a piece of string...

you can still play now, do what you want. if you are on the f2pool block, then you are probably ok (99% probability Smiley )

I 'm in the chain , but it is impossible to play normally ! All waiting time ! For example, if I click to explode , I can wait up to 20 units before going to explode ! Yesterday I died 17 teams due to the fact that they stood on the starting blocks 30 band and as a result I lost 17 ​​+ coins ! I stand by the manger collect coins comes BGB, I try to step aside and instead of that I'm getting used to leave in anticipation and stand until it will not kill me ! It does not help retransmission does not help removing nichrome does not help ! And it is you want to say game? ? ? And plus to this everything else and can not be traded ... Would though what that information when this all will end the torment , it would be easier! And all the while evading the answers!

pay a minimum tx fee of something like 0.001 (in options)
then you will probably get processed quicker.

next update will increase rate limiter, so free tx may more likely get processed sooner

Yes, I know, put 0.01 and not helps!

And the question that the Torah regarding the opening of trade?

Torah??

if you mean when is everything going to be perfect (or when will trading commence) -  i don't know, i missed my appointment with the oracle today

I wonder when it will be fine to play and when to be open bidding?
legendary
also my syncing increase ! soem hours ago i had 18 hours and now 22 ! What i must to do ? i have i think the second version . If i delete all my folder with this game and install the last version i will lose my money ?

if you keep your wallet, and you are on the right chain, then you won't lose money, otherwise you may.

download the chain in the OP and delete everything in your datadir except wallet.dat and copy the files you downloaded.

Question, when will we be able to trade on exchanges?! When will a normal game be restored? But not endless expectations and brakes.

you can still play now, do what you want. if you are on the f2pool block, then you are probably ok (99% probability Smiley )

I 'm in the chain , but it is impossible to play normally ! All waiting time ! For example, if I click to explode , I can wait up to 20 units before going to explode ! Yesterday I died 17 teams due to the fact that they stood on the starting blocks 30 band and as a result I lost 17 ​​+ coins ! I stand by the manger collect coins comes BGB, I try to step aside and instead of that I'm getting used to leave in anticipation and stand until it will not kill me ! It does not help retransmission does not help removing nichrome does not help ! And it is you want to say game? ? ? And plus to this everything else and can not be traded ... Would though what that information when this all will end the torment , it would be easier! And all the while evading the answers!

next update will increase rate limiter, so free tx may more likely get processed sooner

Torah??

if you mean when is everything going to be perfect (or when will trading commence) -  i don't know, i missed my appointment with the oracle today
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Snailbrain please read my PM
IVI

legendary

IVI

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
legendary

IVI
legendary
OP = Original Post. Page 1.

*Damn! Too slow!*  Grin

Markets are frozen anyway.. Why not trade-able?

http://www.f2pool.com/
if on this block -- "probably" you will be ok to trade

but maybe some people aren't..

still testing stuff as much as possible atm

Question not in that will be or will not be... Question when will it all make off already? I saw not a single answer for the great number of questions, when! Only avoid answers!   It seems to me that it next unsuccessful fork and all!

what is the question? -- don't understand
Question when will it all make off already?

why not trade-able?

because
1. Need to co-ordinate with exchanges to make sure they are on the correct chain (i have already emailed and waiting responses)
2. If people who are on the wrong chain trade or play, or whatever, they will/may lose coins.
3. to be safer.
4. Huntercoin's survival(improvements) are more important than early market fluctuations or a day or 2 or 3 of "being wary"

in the end the answer boils to what i already sent in the last message:

by "maybe some people aren't"  -- i meant, maybe they are on the wrong chain
IVI

*Damn! Too slow!*  Grin

Question not in that will be or will not be... Question when will it all make off already? I saw not a single answer for the great number of questions, when! Only avoid answers!   It seems to me that it next unsuccessful fork and all!
legendary

*Damn! Too slow!*  Grin

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

*Damn! Too slow!*  Grin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

*Damn! Too slow!*  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Jump to: