Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 305. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm having trouble opening huntercoin.  It had been working fine for days, completely updated and no problems synching. Now when I try to open it, it freezes my computer.  It freezes at the little box that says huntercoin, never even completely opens. I don't want to lose my coins. Help?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
right guys i have a question hopefully someone could help me. After this update 1.05 and the last 1.04 i have lost all my coins. i backed up my wallet.dat file and updated wallet had to re download blockchain as it would not sync with 1.04 blockchain. anyway i swapped my wallet.dat and i have no coins and no transactions this is the second time coins have vanished and a total loss of over 300 huc, at least im very unhappy i love the idea of the "game" but i cant carry on loosing coins every update and im not the only one a friend of mine is in the same situation. is there anything else i needed to back up or just the wallet.dat like every other coin? any help would be greatly appreciated as i cant play until i get some more coins but im NOT buying again for the third time lol

you do not lose all your coins if you keep wallet.dat.

the only explanation is user error. very sorry

(you can look for broken trasnsactions in transaction tab, delete them and restart)
also you can start the client with -rescan option

otherwise, you did something wrong

thankyou for your reply. i cant see how user error can be to blame i moved my wallet.dat on to a usb flash drive removed drive then updated client then replaced my wallet.dat with original then restarted client and its as if its never been used i have done nothing different than i do with all my wallets its puzzling me lol
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Again the game don't work !
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
love4n has the crown and 741 coins! Kill him already!!!!
he will make today over 1000$
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
it is correct for the love4n to stay only in spawn ? He can stay forever there and make 10000000000 coins ! it is normal ?

yes, but if he banks, the crown will reset somewhere in the central areas

You need to get the crown off him or make him bank

maybe he is making 30$/hour Smiley
it is correct for the love4n to stay only in spawn ? He can stay forever there and make 10000000000 coins ! it is normal ?
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Printtoconsole is in hunter.conf.  And debug.log is not being updated.

What is an ssd?
legendary

would be negligible

but even so, the difficulty would just get higher..
Huntercoin is designed for 1 minute blocks

My problem is what is the client doing between the 1 minute blocks?  The wallet seems to freeze a lot.  I cannot navigate etc.  And it takes forever to change characters.

debug.log says "flushing wallet.dat" and seems to take about 20 seconds out of the 1 minute to do that.  Is that perhaps why the client is so unresponsive?

Version 1.004 was not like this.  Or maybe we just have more players.
[/quote]

try using printtoconsole=1 in conf file

if you don't have an ssd, that will help some
legendary
right guys i have a question hopefully someone could help me. After this update 1.05 and the last 1.04 i have lost all my coins. i backed up my wallet.dat file and updated wallet had to re download blockchain as it would not sync with 1.04 blockchain. anyway i swapped my wallet.dat and i have no coins and no transactions this is the second time coins have vanished and a total loss of over 300 huc, at least im very unhappy i love the idea of the "game" but i cant carry on loosing coins every update and im not the only one a friend of mine is in the same situation. is there anything else i needed to back up or just the wallet.dat like every other coin? any help would be greatly appreciated as i cant play until i get some more coins but im NOT buying again for the third time lol

you do not lose all your coins if you keep wallet.dat.

the only explanation is user error. very sorry

(you can look for broken trasnsactions in transaction tab, delete them and restart)
also you can start the client with -rescan option

otherwise, you did something wrong
would be negligible

My problem is what is the client doing between the 1 minute blocks?  The wallet seems to freeze a lot.  I cannot navigate etc.  And it takes forever to change characters.

debug.log says "flushing wallet.dat" and seems to take about 20 seconds out of the 1 minute to do that.  Is that perhaps why the client is so unresponsive?

Version 1.004 was not like this.  Or maybe we just have more players.
Activity: 620
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
FUCK THE DISTRUCT  Angry Angry Angry i lost almost 200 HUC today and no sleeping for what  Embarrassed Angry Angry Shocked STUPID IDIOTS PEOPLE DESCRUCT  Angry Angry Angry

Welcome to the game my friend =)
legendary
Snailbrain - to speed up the network, should mining not be turned on by default for all wallets?  The thousands of non-miner wallets are not relaying any blocks, so the network is slow?  We are all trying to get blocks from the few miners?

would be negligible

Snailbrain - to speed up the network, should mining not be turned on by default for all wallets?  The thousands of non-miner wallets are not relaying any blocks, so the network is slow?  We are all trying to get blocks from the few miners?
legendary
why is it after updating to jewer clients and keeping the wallet.dat i end up with no coins..... i cant of mined and played on a fork every time. starting to scream scam coin as iv lost sooo many hours. dissinterested in thousand coins iv lost its the days man days!

there is no forks anymore, than was the first 4500 blocks..

you must not have backedup your wallet correctly, .. coins don't disappear .. either you have the privkey in your wallet or not
Activity: 588

@snailbrain, what's the present hashrate for both algorithms? How to get it? Thanks.

by this do you mean dificulty? if so scrypt and sha are both in the ms i believe scrypt is 80m and sha 18m visaversa thats solo
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

@snailbrain, what's the present hashrate for both algorithms? How to get it? Thanks.

Activity: 588
why is it after updating to jewer clients and keeping the wallet.dat i end up with no coins..... i cant of mined and played on a fork every time. starting to scream scam coin as iv lost sooo many hours. dissinterested in thousand coins iv lost its the days man days!
Finally synced.  Took me 24 hours to sync 13hours behind.

Now the wallet...is...very...very...slow.

Too many players or something wrong with 1.005?  I turned off the debug.log file (printtoconsole = 1).  It is working - I checked - debug.log still 0bytes.

But why so very slow?  The other wallet versions were fairly fast.  And they synced quickly too.
Jump to: