Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 363. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

HCHCHFQ3QM6WAyg3tUiq5j9VupfpM9FLyY

someone send me enough to register name please, thx.
will send back later.

I send you Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

small update - 1.00.02 - (only gui)

-fixed the mixed up tooltips
-Added the following tooltip onto the New button:

New player cost: 1 HUC + fee (0.005)
Player starts with 3 characters (general + two hunters),
collect hearts for more characters (up to 20).

[/quote]

can you give me 1 coin,i am try to play game.
HVX2jHxvufbmVykcgoa4gxNYGGBLvi5DNs
What happens when we turn off the wallet? Do we lose where players are, do they die?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Client laggy a lot right now
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Snailbrain I love your game man... it is awesome Smiley

we try Smiley

So... now that I have the crown... now what? Can I give it to someone? Sell it to someone? Do anything other than get more coins? Can I give it to one of my own other players? To an ally/friend?

you get 0.25 HUC per block with the crown.. keep it safe .. probably in your base

when you cash it in at the spawn area, it will reset to random locations in the central areas of the map

Ok -  got it. So, I return to the Blue base, stay there and collect as many coins as possible, then cash it in. The crown then disappears from me, and reappears somewhere else for someone else to find.

So, I could time it... Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Great coin with built-in game.

Beg some coins to have a try.

H6gmuvYQjGwoFqTrWLKZmfCqPPisDniXoF
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

we try Smiley thanks

So... now that I have the crown... now what? Can I give it to someone? Sell it to someone? Do anything other than get more coins? Can I give it to one of my own other players? To an ally/friend?

you get 0.25 HUC per block with the crown.. keep it safe .. probably in your base

when you cash it in at the spawn area, it will reset to random locations in the central areas of the map

copper member

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

HCHCHFQ3QM6WAyg3tUiq5j9VupfpM9FLyY

someone send me enough to register name please, thx.
will send back later.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
@Snail - Is there somewhere we can make suggestions to do with the actual gameplay if we have any?
Nothing major, just little ideas...

yep.. anywhere..

or here http://dot-bit.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

----------

small update - 1.00.02 - (only gui)

-fixed the mixed up tooltips
-Added the following tooltip onto the New button:

New player cost: 1 HUC + fee (0.005)
Player starts with 3 characters (general + two hunters),
collect hearts for more characters (up to 20).

Activity: 328
@Snail - Is there somewhere we can make suggestions to do with the actual gameplay if we have any?
Nothing major, just little ideas...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi all, sorry I really hate to beg, but if anyone could give me some HUC to start out and play the game it would be greatly appreciated.
HKoaYedLkhC2tyP8QyM454CB7JKvEBRVZW

And I hope what I ask isn't too obvious:
1. So how exactly do you mine in the game?  I see the coins with values written on them, do you go to them with GPU hashing power and then you mine them with GPU hashing power and eventually get all the coins?
Furthermore, with these big groups of coins are you mining in the vicinity or is it just one coin?  If so, do you queue up movements like: mine this coin, then mine that one, etc. and then return to bank them?  Or can you not do that.

2. When you destruct and kill other people do their coins fall to the ground to be taken?  Or does it just destroy that hunter's coins as well as the other hunter's coins?  And, is that what these huge groups of same colored people on the map are doing?  Sectioning off areas for one person to mine?  Or am I completely off?  But if I'm right, why was it made this way; won't it lead to monopolies?

3. Finally, how does the color system work?  You can only destruct people of your same color, or?

Sorry for the run on, and thanks in advance.
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Buying Huntercoins......0.5LTC for every 200 HTC. Any amount is welcome! PM me.
Activity: 31
I want buy 1k huc,please pm me.
To be fairly,please setup the pool for miner,let them choose by themself.
Activity: 57
damn pools ruin solo mining
could someone who give some huc ,I am interesting ,but can not minging nothing. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

HUfdiwbcPzofzfQQNr67aeaZxmSgNYKkJj
copper member
We are introducing Huntercoin merged mining pool today. For every BTC or LTC you mine at our pool, you get one HUC for free. Our pool is in Chinese. http://www.f2pool.com/user/signup

For those that want to mine, but can't read Chinese (like me), your username has to be all lower case. The fields are:

User name
Email address
Password
Confirm password

Hover your mouse over the links then look in the lower left corner to read.

For the workers page, use the second option in the drop down menu to add a worker.

LTC mining is port 8888. BTC is the other port.

Hoping that this is properly distributed from the pool, because I don't really want to mine LTC - I'm really only interested in mining HUC...
Jump to: