Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 367. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
This is so cool! Great work developers!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

admin, pls
add the coordinate x/y of mouse on the upper right corner,
add the coordinate x/y of one character next to his name

-----------------------------------------------------

HUC: H8rkHSvN138z9ZUeuAs6J4UPDJ8oFf6xPa
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Guys,

when I try to start stratum with huntercoind I get this error:

2014-02-03 10:26:09,764 ERROR mining # CoinD does not support getblocktemplate!!! (time to upgrade.)

Can you support getblocktemplate, or is something else wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
check Khal's NEW work on Block Explorer

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/

Amazing Job imo
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Selling 2'000HUC at 0.49BTC
or 100 HUC for 0.025BTC
legendary
accidentally posted this in wrong thread::

for those wanting to know the issue:

it was due to fast blocks/orphans, and blockchain reorg -

people died in one reality/dimension (fork), then another chain (reality) became the real one, so this person that died never died due to another chain of events.. this caused the problem -- the resurrection of the Hunter

sorry that other coins on launch did not have this problem lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
stop posting I lost coins !!! you ain't lost shit, you were mining a fork, you had no coins thus lost no coins, think of it like mining for gold finiding copper and then when someone telling you it's not gold saying you lost a ton of gold you didn't lose shit because you never had it.
legendary
Everyone lost coins with the forks except probably 1/2 miners, who may have got only around 5k coins until it was sorted .. I also continuously posted while we worked on the fix "don't trade coins"...

no one can get compensated for that? and whos going to compensate you? lol.. did you donate to the project? nobody donated to the project.. this was created with a 2 man team, and some parts were outsourced at cost

What you have here is a free innovative crypto currency

we didn't ask for 500k$ before hand lol

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Is there any advantage for the General?

Him being a target really sucks. Can he do anything useful other than help murder all his troops? Tongue

Ha! keep moving him around or I'll kill your generals. I don't like competition so any general that comes my way dies. I even brought my lone general to the enemy base to kill 4 generals with 1. haha! die!

Spite and Malice anyone?

Merit: 102
in case people didn't know

you can click config, and transfer your hunters to another wallet/person - maybe good for teams/alliances/shift workers Smiley

While i like the concept alot i'm one of the people that got a forked version at the start, do you have any plans to compensate those people? Ie. small giveaway or something

Compensate? I guess you feel entitled to those coins because you spend some of your spare time mining? I lost over 2000, so what, this is the name of the game.

What's the name of the game? I've spent around 3 hours mining on an apparently wrong fork with 3mh/s. And i wasn't the only one, alot of people were mining on wrong forks because of failed nodes or whatever.
So yeah, i do feel entitled to them.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

you can click config, and transfer your hunters to another wallet/person - maybe good for teams/alliances/shift workers Smiley

While i like the concept alot i'm one of the people that got a forked version at the start, do you have any plans to compensate those people? Ie. small giveaway or something

Compensate? I guess you feel entitled to those coins because you spend some of your spare time mining? I lost over 2000, so what, this is the name of the game.

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
FEATURE REQUEST

Please in the hunter grid, add how many blocks are left before the player reach the destination
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yea that would be great I lost a ton due to the fork lol..
Activity: 714
Skol!
Activity: 705
my guys moved a little and now they stopped.  theyre stuck pending? i have no option to suggest a new spot I can update a new route, but the "go" button is not active.  I have cancelled every player they just stand there :/
Delete the "?" transactions using the console.

@Snail: Do you think, with the incresing dif, that the game will get slower and slower?
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
my guys moved a little and now they stopped.  theyre stuck pending? i have no option to suggest a new spot I can update a new route, but the "go" button is not active.  I have cancelled every player they just stand there :/
legendary

Jump to: