Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 366. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Thanks for fast answer ! But some precisions in question 5 :
How many coins are generated per block ? What is the reward ? The reward could be halves?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Few questions :
1) How many time to destruct a character (in blocks) ?
2) The crown can spawn everywhere ?
3) The time during you are owning the crown is limited ?
4) Why we die in a spawn for no reason, and not in the color strip ?
5) How many coins/blocks create in the world ?

1. Destruct - Probably takes 2 blocks from when you press destruct (and go), but can depend on if miner processes your transaction

2. Crown DID spawn in the centre... now it is where ever the player is that has it (or on the floor if he got killed and no one picked it up). If you BANK with the crown (take to spawn area [coloured stripes]) it will reset to one of the central areas of the map (13 different locations).

3. You can hold the crown forever, but if someone kills you they can take your coins and the crown.. also you have to bank to get the coins out, so you have to "give up" the crown to bank (it will then reset). -- you also cannot destruct when you have the crown.

4. You won't die in spawn area if you are not on the coloured strip unless someone killed you. It is impossible. -- UNLESS, someone killed your General - if general dies, all your hunters under than general will die.

5. 42million coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Few questions :
1) How many time to destruct a character (in blocks) ?
2) The crown can spawn everywhere ?
3) The time during you are owning the crown is limited ?
4) Why we die in a spawn for no reason, and not in the color strip ?
5) How many coins/blocks create in the world ?
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Could someone please help me out so I can try out the game, I was trying since launch and finally synched. Address is in signature Wink
legendary
please don't post giveaway addresses here

register on dot-bit namecoin forum
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I would love to try this, but apparently you need to have coins already to play?

Could someone send me a little, so I can start playing?

HSTPdsWWkHt4CzecL2dSvAFEhtUKLH4qcX

Please send me some coins so I can play:
HNasXdStqHSiw94tKZUvvArqywJCZC8NnE

Thanks  Grin

Done done
Activity: 40
Please send me some coins so I can play:
HNasXdStqHSiw94tKZUvvArqywJCZC8NnE

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I would love to try this, but apparently you need to have coins already to play?

Could someone send me a little, so I can start playing?

HSTPdsWWkHt4CzecL2dSvAFEhtUKLH4qcX
Activity: 18
someone pleas e donate som HUCs for play

HGiPUoY95fLSS23FQLeitRDaQqdjnaSNyA

Thanks mate
sent you some
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
someone pleas e donate som HUCs for play

Thanks mate
legendary

GREAT:

I am a little bit stuck though...

there is a 5k bounty for the 1st Scrypt Merged Mining Pool
and 5k for the 1st SHA256 Pool

you are using both, BUT, the coins are not distributed properly to miners if they get just 1 huc for every btc/ltc they mine at the pool

If you distributed fairly I will give 5k from the bounty Cheesy

---

I will edit the first post, and say "both pools need to be separate so 1 pool cannot claim 10k"... hope this is reasonable Cheesy (assuming you distribute fairly)

if people feel i'm doing wrong here, then let me know - seems logical although could be considered changing the rules Smiley

Error: create a player,than enter a name, than click cancel, it cost me 1.005, but it only created a tab of the name,but no characters in this tab.

click the name, then click config, then choose colour, then press ok
Activity: 26
HA3rHq4KsiQeckUSeTsTTsAgn5bGnh7v45
Activity: 5

GREAT:

you are using both, BUT, the coins are not distributed properly to miners if they get just 1 huc for every btc/ltc they mine at the pool

---

I will edit the first post, and say "both pools need to be separate so 1 pool cannot claim 10k"... hope this is reasonable Cheesy (assuming you distribute fairly)

if people feel i'm doing wrong here, then let me know - seems logical although could be considered changing the rules Smiley

Error: create a player,than enter a name, than click cancel, it cost me 1.005, but it only created a tab of the name,but no characters in this tab.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
could anyone send me a couple HUC so i can play the game? thanks.
HR6sFX6mGGwX8tSe678wgjsaHKyGtEf7JW
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
legendary
We are introducing Huntercoin merged mining pool today. For every BTC or LTC you mine at our pool, you get one HUC for free. Our pool is in Chinese. http://www.f2pool.com/user/signup

GREAT:

---

I don't know if it could be considered "distributed properly". We are world's 3rd largest BTC pool and 2nd largest LTC pool. We can only point a very small fraction of our mining power to HUC, and it is already accounted more than 90% hashing power of the network. Our address: HQmQcTreav7H5WTQveJLCdVgmH9LtMyMwE

thanks..

yes, the coins need to be distributed properly, like "shares" same as btc and ltc

otherwise the coins go to "few people"

also - you know HUC is both SHA256 + Scrypt, you will merge mine both? ok you are Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
someone please odnate to able to play the game thanks mate Smiley

legendary
We are introducing Huntercoin merged mining pool today. For every BTC or LTC you mine at our pool, you get one HUC for free. Our pool is in Chinese. http://www.f2pool.com/user/signup

GREAT:

---

Activity: 324
Merit: 260
legendary
Guys,

when I try to start stratum with huntercoind I get this error:

2014-02-03 10:26:09,764 ERROR mining # CoinD does not support getblocktemplate!!! (time to upgrade.)

Can you support getblocktemplate, or is something else wrong?

namecoin/huntercoin does not have getblocktemplate

but, maybe there is some trick or patch - possibly some big btc pools have some idea - (with merged mining btc + nmc)

for now will have to wait - maybe will add in the future
Jump to: