Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 365. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
selling 1000 coins for 0.1 btc
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
I mined for 3 hours with 2.8 Mh/s and I haven't made even one coin, nothing but rejects. Can't even play the game because I need coins. Maybe the coins needed to play the game should have been added after a long time and many people play and difficulty rises. Or maybe get a giveaway without needing to sign up to other forums, i'm tired of signing up for forums.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Everyone lost coins with the forks except probably 1/2 miners, who may have got only around 5k coins until it was sorted .. I also continuously posted while we worked on the fix "don't trade coins"...

no one can get compensated for that? and whos going to compensate you? lol.. did you donate to the project? nobody donated to the project.. this was created with a 2 man team, and some parts were outsourced at cost

What you have here is a free innovative crypto currency

we didn't ask for 500k$ before hand lol

Nothing to worry about here. You have made amazing strides for the crypto-community and I thank you for all your hard work.

Love the game too.
legendary
the game's dead. Can't move anymore. deleted transcation id several times, restarted client, when i move i'm stuck again.. Nice concept.. still needs to be worked

Make some new players and keep playing, the stuck ones wake up eventually and get going again.

Activity: 328
Is there any way to speed up the syncing process?
I turned off my wallet last night, because when I'm not playing the game, I don't want my computer to be under such stress (it does seem resource intensive), but got home from work and turned wallet on at 7:30 (over an hour ago) and it says I was 18 hours behind, its STILL updating/syncing now (says I'm only 4 hours behind now).

I'm on a Six core processor, 16 GB Ram (1600 Mhz), a "mechanical" but at least Sata 1 TB HDD, and a 60 MB Internet Broadband...cannot be my computer and I hope it isn't just "because I'm using windows"?

Is there a way to download the blockchains from more nodes or something?
legendary
I'm at work now, and it sucks because I am jonzing to play. This is the new drug of 2014.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@ Snail - Is there a list of game details/rules etc somewhere?

For instance, I've seen people talk about this crown, but, what the hell is it/does it do?

I saw the crown in an earlier post...
Activity: 328
@ Snail - Is there a list of game details/rules etc somewhere?

For instance, I've seen people talk about this crown, but, what the hell is it/does it do?
Activity: 105
the game's dead. Can't move anymore. deleted transcation id several times, restarted client, when i move i'm stuck again.. Nice concept.. still needs to be worked
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
HR6sFX6mGGwX8tSe678wgjsaHKyGtEf7JW help me!
or atleast tell me if there is a pool?
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
I get this error when I try to compile on Ubuntu 12.04

Haven't had this issue with other scrypt coins.

net.cpp:(.text+0x9fb): warning: Using 'gethostbyname' in statically linked appli       cations requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for        linking
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [huntercoind] Error 1

you have some missing dependencies (i think)  - i don't use linux hardly.. but i compiled huntercoind on 3x 12.04 ubuntus
i also got some errors with it similar, i solved it, then there was something else, then something else, so in the end i just installed all these dependences (you don't need them all but i was in a rush lol) - probably it will solve the problem, or someone who knows what they are talking about may help -- i will find out tomorrow if you haven't solved it

copy/pasted from some forum

Lorraine -

I finally figured this out. I'm on ubuntu 12.04 I installed libboost-chrono1.48-dev and all of its suggested packages and I was able to compile then. These are the packages:

libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost1.48-doc libboost-date-time1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48-dev libboost-graph-parallel1.48-dev libboost-graph1.48-dev libboost-iostreams1.48-dev libboost-locale1.48-dev libboost-math1.48-dev libboost-mpi1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev libboost-python1.48-dev libboost-random1.48-dev libboost-regex1.48-dev libboost-serialization1.48-dev libboost-signals1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-test1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-timer1.48-dev libboost-wave1.48-dev xsltproc doxygen default-jdk

Thanks! You should add HUC to your donation sig =) I'll send some if I get this working.

I already had all of those installed surprisingly, same error on compiling.
Which make commands did you use to compile if you don't mind me asking?

e&)]+0x77): warning: Using 'getaddrinfo' in statically linked applications requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for linking
obj/net.o: In function `Lookup(char const*, std::vector >&, int, int, bool, int, bool)':
net.cpp:(.text+0x9fb): warning: Using 'gethostbyname' in statically linked applications requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for linking
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [huntercoind] Error 1

using: sudo make -f makefile.mingw USE_UPNP=-
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Buying Huntercoins...0.5LTC for every 200 HTC. Any amount is welcome! PM me to trade!
Activity: 490
about the pending issue, this is really problematic some of your transactions may have been partly confirmed and impossible to delete using the client :

20:41:03
deletetransaction  715efc980cc8cd539c4b7943d0e4dd2a6ddd195cb0aacfaafb9657a6359eabf9

20:41:03
Error: transaction is already in blockchain

Probably this transaction won't end up into the chain, but it could be that a normal coin transaction would be as such cancelled ??
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
too lagghy can't play, i'l play in the morning(gmt) when there are no players  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
someone please donate some HUCs for play

HGHsovAhkpgSVtGLtajcZhJ33LXpYaevGt

Thanks
in case people didn't know

you can click config, and transfer your hunters to another wallet/person - maybe good for teams/alliances/shift workers Smiley

beware, tips for "reward adress" and "transfer to" are switched up ("the huntercoin adress to transfer the domain" is displayed when you're on reward adress field and "the huntercoin adress that will receive rewards" is displayed when you're on "transfer to" field)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would like to try the game out, could anyone send a coin or two?

HNbw7RcqH4M7nFSrApLVN29HAjtGmVreNF

Thanks!
Activity: 65
I would like to play,
please donate HQaBwtJjqDGXNLSSwYZ32ZrEpy87pLtpjm

Thank you!
did it fork again in parallel universes 4 hours ago ??  Huh
I stopped playing a bit before that and when relaunching tonight, it gets stuck there and I see the warning "displayed transactions may not be correct".
stuck at block 21333...

edit : not stuck anymore, took 15 mn to pass that block...  Grin
Activity: 107
I can't get me wallet to start sync'ing.  Tried with and without config file, tried all the different node, but it wont start

Help!!!
Jump to: